New Adventure Demo: The Indigo Rift

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

New Adventure Demo: The Indigo Rift

Post by Jinx133 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello guys. Long time no see!

So, since I haven't been able to work on/complete the adventures I have been working on for a while, I decided to put one here as a demo.

This one does NOT have a gold star. Therefore you will never be able to complete it. Though it is a demo so you will find a sign when you reach the end of the demo.

The dialogues might come off as weird at times, but yeah, this wasn't the final version and I was going to modify some anyways. Some parts might be hard to understand since you do not have the full story, but it will make sense when you learn all of it. :)

I hope you will enjoy it! :D

Happy wonderlandings!
(uhh ok that was not the best word ever but eee.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jinx133 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:46 pm

You can't call this adventure a "hub demo" because it doesn't have any adventure stars. (the gold stars on the ground) But, the level was really good and i liked it a lot! :D
Now I'm excited to see what the rest of the adventure will be.
Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Jinx133 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 am

Just so it is clear; this isn't the main hub. This is an ADVENTURE of the hub that I was working on.

I will hopefully start working on it again after my University Exams, which will come to an end soon anyway- unless I fail.

I am still interested in comments/opinions on this since I never had faith in my ability to decorate an adventure. :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Jinx133 wrote:Just so it is clear; this isn't the main hub. This is an ADVENTURE of the hub that I was working on.

I will hopefully start working on it again after my University Exams, which will come to an end soon anyway- unless I fail.

I am still interested in comments/opinions on this since I never had faith in my ability to decorate an adventure. :lol:
Oh.

Sorry! :lol: :oops:
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi, I just collected the white key-card but I can't seem to use it anywhere, help? :)
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Thoroughly Enjoyed

Post by Jutomi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:28 am

The white key is used in a very unusual place.

Try thinking about it this way: Every last bit of magic is absolutely necessary. ;)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.