Cheese Vs. Pirates (CvP): Tennis: Part One

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Cheese Vs. Pirates (CvP): Tennis: Part One

Post by FinnThor » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Alright, so, Timecrokba and I decided to do a Cheese Vs. Pirates Tennis together. Here's part one of the Tennis, made by me!

You'll need MNIK's Musik Pack To play this adventure.

I hope you all enjoy! :D

Note: Timecrokba's adventure-making-skills are probably better than mine, but I don't know...

The adventure is in the ZIP file with the leveltexture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FinnThor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Fun adventure, although I don't get the question mark in the first ending-is it merely symbolic of your fear of the unknown?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:46 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Although I don't get the question mark in the first ending-is it merely symbolic of your fear of the unknown?
Yes, it does mean that, but I also just used it for bait so you would "walk the plank" and die faster. :twisted:
Cheese!

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Well, I didn't walk into it because the chompers were blocking it by the time I got through reading the dialog. :evil:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Well, I didn't walk into it because the chompers were blocking it by the time I got through reading the dialog. :evil:
I knew it was a possibility before you posted the post I am quoting right now, but I decided to keep it in the adventure because it really didn't matter then, and it still doesn't matter to me that it's still in there. 8)
Cheese!

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm

:evil: (I'm just kidding it doesn't matter)
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:16 pm

I know it doesn't matter! :lol: 8)
Last edited by FinnThor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:22 pm

This is very fun adventure, but I think the cheese leveltexture is very ugly (I never make something better :wink: ) anyway good yob :D
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Yoda wrote:This is very fun adventure, but I think the cheese leveltexture is very ugly (I never make something better :wink: ) anyway good yob :D
I agree with you on some parts of the cheese leveltexture being ugly. Some parts are ugly to me, but I like most of it.

Now, I know you mean "job" and not "yob", but that is a hilarious mistake right there. :lol:

And thanks for the compliment! Part Two (Made by Timecrokba) should be uploaded soon! (On this topic.)

Also, Welcome to the Wonderland Forums!
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:This is very fun adventure, but I think the cheese leveltexture is very ugly (I never make something better :wink: ) anyway good yob :D
I agree with you on some parts of the cheese leveltexture being ugly. Some parts are ugly to me, but I like most of it.

Now, I know you mean "job" and not "yob", but that is a hilarious mistake right there. :lol:

And thanks for the compliment! Part Two (Made by Timecrokba) should be uploaded soon! (On this topic.)

Also, Welcome to the Wonderland Forums!

Oh yeah writing error :oops:
Thank you :D
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

OH MY!

Post by Creeperpasta » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:43 am

OH MY I didn't mean to send this! I thought chrome has already stopped before it got posted! I'm sorry for the DP X(
Last edited by Creeperpasta on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please donate some crackers for my pet parrot.
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Cheese, of course

Post by Creeperpasta » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 am

Wooh! I finally managed to have some time. I've been days away from hub work and I haven't even started on school preparations. 1 more day before I'm toast. Going back...

Go Cheeseland!
Though I was excited at the thought that you could do both parties. :(
Well anyways, I got the shiny star and the gems. Though I didn't use some elements you have included, such as the extra floing charge, and the yellow tellyporter.
I do appreciate it when someone calculates their projectile angles properly, I have to commend you for that, and for the bunch of ships you placed :O those were a ton.
I remember how miserable it was to not know the power of the shift key. especially when adjusting the waterfalls, it was a horror story!
Though, I still don't get the strikethrough option for the wall shapes, I don't really understand the explanation of both present manuals,
and I've decided not to mess with it.

I'll do chomper castle as well, some time soon.
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: Cheese, of course

Post by Timecrokba » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:28 pm

I've neglected to post on anything here. Sorry. Well, hope you guys are ready to meet the Pirates soon!
Creeperpasta wrote:I didn't mean to send this!

(Next Post) Wooh! I finally managed to have some time. I've been days away from hub work and I haven't even started on school preparations. 1 more day before I'm toast. Going back...

Go Cheeseland!
Though I was excited at the thought that you could do both parties. :(
Regarding double post: I BELIEVE you can delete the latest one if nobody responds before you attempt to. (There is a delete option next to the edit option if nobody has responded)

Finn originally wanted to do two sides, but that would just make everything confusing, and take more time, because of there being two separate adventures in one so I (somewhat) convinced him to just have it be cheese side, but since we already had the split choice thing set up, he changed the Pirate side to walking the plank. (and lets say, for joke reasons, I'm the one who spread the rumor of your mutiny, and that's why you walked the plank. I'm the only pirate here! :twisted:)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Having two sides would also complicate getting Gold as you would need an infinite gem and coin generator for any you couldn't collect on the side you weren't on.
Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Creeperpasta » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:02 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Having two sides would also complicate getting Gold as you would need an infinite gem and coin generator for any you couldn't collect on the side you weren't on.
But they CAN share the level that lets you get GOLD
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Battle End!

Post by Jutomi » Sun May 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, Finnthor. :D

I've played through all of the Cheese Vs. Pirates series made thus far,
and I must say, I've enjoyed it very much. :mrgreen:

Thank you, Timecrokba, and Yoda for the adventures!

Here's my video playthrough of part 1. :mrgreen:

Part 1

and

Part 2
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.