New Adventure - Cheese Vs. Pirates 6: War can begin!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

New Adventure - Cheese Vs. Pirates 6: War can begin!

Post by Yoda » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Here it is, a new part of CvP :D
Adventure is a bit longer than others parts and so I needed a little more time to make it.

In this part...:
Piece of cheese is near you. Hurry up and find it because you are not the only one who is looking for it...

Enjoy :D

EDIT: Upss, I forgot to put cheese icon here :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Yoda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure - Cheese Vs. Pirates 6: War can begin!

Post by FinnThor » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 am

Yoda wrote:Here it is, a new part of CvP :D
Adventure is a bit longer than others parts and so I needed a little more time to make it.

In this part...:
Piece of cheese is near you. Hurry up and find it because you are not the only one who is looking for it...

O

I must work on CvP 7 now. This was an amazing part to CvP!

(BTW, first download and comment.)
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 am

FinnThor wrote:

In this part...:

O

I'm glad for that.
Also, good luck :wink:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

In this part...:

O

I'm glad for that.
It was also very hard... :lol:

It took me about an hour to complete it. :lol: (I didn't even get gold. :P)
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 am

FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

In this part...:

O

I'm glad for that.
It was also very hard... :lol:

It took me about an hour to complete it. :lol: (I didn't even get gold. :P)
And I need few days to make it :P
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 am

At least you didn't take months like I did .-.

But that was mostly due to procrastination on my part, which I have a serious problem with, I procrastinate pretty much everything
Also yes I'm coming back and whatnot, my passion has come back enough to at least play Wonderland
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Timecrokba wrote:At least you didn't take months like I did .-.

But that was mostly due to procrastination on my part, which I have a serious problem with, I procrastinate pretty much everything
Also yes I'm coming back and whatnot, my passion has come back enough to at least play Wonderland
Imagine if CvP 2 had been this size. It probably would've taken a year to complete. :lol:

DOWN WITH PROCRASTINATION.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:47 pm

That's right :lol:

I'm glad you're back :D

And yeah, you could be a little more responsible :P :wink:
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:52 pm

FinnThor wrote:

Imagine if CvP 2 had been this size. It probably would've taken a year to complete. :lol:

Editing is not an obligation, you know :?:
Or maybe it is :?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

According to our PMs, it is an obligation. :wink: :shock:
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:

According to our PMs, it is an obligation. :wink: :shock:
According to our PMs, this looks like some kind of joke,
but let it be an obligation, somehow :? :lol:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

CVP P6 Uploads

Post by Jutomi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello, Yoda!

This was another great addition to the CVP family - although, I did have to do a
lot of walking - or, well, watching my videos, flying :oops: - and I did also have to redo an entire section. :?

That being said, it was still a very good adventure, and I did enjoy it very much. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much! Here are my video playthroughs. :D

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Re: CVP P6 Uploads

Post by Yoda » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Jutomi wrote:Hello, Yoda!

This was another great addition to the CVP family - although, I did have to do a
lot of walking - or, well, watching my videos, flying :oops: - and I did also have to redo an entire section. :?

That being said, it was still a very good adventure, and I did enjoy it very much. :mrgreen:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
You cheated :evil:
I am glad. Thank you :D
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
I just looked at your videos now because I was not able before (bad internet, you know, although everything is fine right now :P )

When you said flying, I knew what you were thinking and I was right :roll:

I also noticed that you fell on my trap with a fake orange key and you spent five more minutes of your life by replaying that part, you have to admit a good troll :lol: :lol: :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Yoda wrote:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
I just looked at your videos now because I was not able before (bad internet, you know, although everything is fine right now :P )

I also noticed that you fell on my trap with a fake orange key and you spent five more minutes of your life by replaying that part, you have to admit a good troll :lol: :lol: :lol:
That one key section was the bane of my existance. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Yoda wrote:You cheated :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CvP 7 has been released! You can find it here! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Yoda wrote:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

That one key section was the bane of my existance. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Yoda wrote:You cheated :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CvP 7 has been released! You can find it here! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm glad you fell on my troll too :P
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:28 am

It's great to see people picking up tennis matches after much inactivity on this forum, so thank you, FinnThor, Yoda, and Time! :D

I've played the first 5 installments of this series, and while they weren't very challenging on the mind, they did require fast fingers. I can see the effort put into designing puzzles though, and I do appreciate that :)
I thought that the Brr and button puzzle was quite neat, although I did need to use the Quick Brr glitch (is that the correct method?) However, the cuboid section in this adventure was rather frustrating as the objective was unclear, and I had to look at Jutomi's video to see what one was supposed to do to clear it.
Yoda wrote: I also noticed that you fell on my trap with a fake orange key and you spent five more minutes of your life by replaying that part, you have to admit a good troll :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frankly speaking I found the fake orange key highly distasteful, and since I saved my slot before speaking to Finn, my last save was halfway through the cuboid part. I have neither the desire or the time to force myself to get through Revarix and collect all the keys again, just to satisfy "a good troll".

...Fine, maybe you could blame me for not spreading out my saves, but I usually don't use multiple saves when I'm in a rather peaceful environment in-game.

I know this may sound harsh, but I'm just giving honest feedback: some of us don't have the time to redo tedious sections just because of a troll.

I may or may not come back to this adventure to redo it. Right now I'm moving on to CVP 7 first

EDIT oh wait CVP 7 is even more trolly right :cry: :evil:
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:10 am

samuelthx wrote:It's great to see people picking up tennis matches after much inactivity on this forum, so thank you, FinnThor, Yoda, and Time! :D

I've played the first 5 installments of this series, and while they weren't very challenging on the mind, they did require fast fingers. I can see the effort put into designing puzzles though, and I do appreciate that :)
I thought that the Brr and button puzzle was quite neat, although I did need to use the Quick Brr glitch (is that the correct method?) However, the cuboid section in this adventure was rather frustrating as the objective was unclear, and I had to look at Jutomi's video to see what one was supposed to do to clear it.
Yoda wrote: I also noticed that you fell on my trap with a fake orange key and you spent five more minutes of your life by replaying that part, you have to admit a good troll :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frankly speaking I found the fake orange key highly distasteful, and since I saved my slot before speaking to Finn, my last save was halfway through the cuboid part. I have neither the desire or the time to force myself to get through Revarix and collect all the keys again, just to satisfy "a good troll".

...Fine, maybe you could blame me for not spreading out my saves, but I usually don't use multiple saves when I'm in a rather peaceful environment in-game.

I know this may sound harsh, but I'm just giving honest feedback: some of us don't have the time to redo tedious sections just because of a troll.

I may or may not come back to this adventure to redo it. Right now I'm moving on to CVP 7 first

EDIT oh wait CVP 7 is even more trolly right :cry: :evil:
Awwww, thanks for nice comment :D

As regards of CvP 3, I do not think that was the right solution but I believe that is one of the solutions :P (To be honest, I do not remember very well)

Still, Jutomi's videos serve to help you when you get stuck somewhere...

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me when I played a recipe for disaster. I was about halfway through the game and I believe you can guess what happened next :lol:
Because I badly saved my game as you, I have to go back to the beginning. I did not do that because I no longer have the will to do it :cry:

It wasn't nice of me but, you should have organized your save slots a little better :wink:
Anyway ,sorry about that :oops:

If you love your life do not play CvP 7 :shock:
Better play Time's version of CvP 7, it's much easier...

Just to say, CvP 8 is coming out soon :D
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Yoda wrote:As regards of CvP 3, I do not think that was the right solution but I believe that is one of the solutions :P (To be honest, I do not remember very well)
The Brr-and-button puzzle I'm talking about is in CVP 7 though :lol: ;)
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 am

samuelthx wrote:
Yoda wrote:As regards of CvP 3, I do not think that was the right solution but I believe that is one of the solutions :P (To be honest, I do not remember very well)
The Brr-and-button puzzle I'm talking about is in CVP 7 though :lol: ;)
Oh yeah, I got confused. For some reason, I thought you were talking about CvP 3 called Brrr. I always called Brrr magic blue magic so I completely forgot his real name :lol:

It's not the correct method but it can also be used :wink: