New Adventure - The Mines Below (Collaboration)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

New Adventure - The Mines Below (Collaboration)

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 pm

At last, it's done.

Click here to try the previous part!
Click here to try the first part!

This is it! The fifth part is finally ready-to-play. More than one year passed ever since our last release, which breaks the previous record.... We promise there will be no longer hiatuses in the future. :oops:

Recap: Part 4 focused on Howdie's past with his mysterious friend, but it came to an end as soon as he sunk into the sewers waterpool. Strangely, however, a fire stinker with a red wizard hat mentions that a mirror called the "Remnant Mirror" had to recharge. He also mentioned that it will be the key to find someone who betrayed him, as presumed. And now, we're back at the present time, no flashbacks. Only you and the rescue squad, what secrets will you unravel in the depths below Howdie's house?
The story is nearing its climax.

This adventure is overloaded with puzzles, and it features the biggest wlvs in the entire series so far.
Good luck, and don't forget to look around for any secrets! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:40 am

cound not load texture gemgray.png what should I do?
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:15 am

Edwin Chung wrote:cound not load texture gemgray.png what should I do?
What....
Did you save the texture in the first post? (Right-click and click "Save As"):
You have to put it in the CUSTOM folder, not in the built-in one.
My level list
Woof Woof
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:11 am

thanks, just finished the adventure, but still questions left behind double fluffies,who is he? how did he know the adventurer secret society?
I remembered Firecrisp said that no stinkers manager to duplicate the whole form of one stinker even with the shards. or can shadow stinkers do?
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 am

Well done on finishing the adventure! We hope to release the next part much quicker this time. :lol: :oops:

As for your questions about the double Fluffies:
Spoilers for part 5 wrote:One of them was the real Fluffy, and the other one was Zenith. Zenith is the one who knew about the society since he lived most of the time with Howdie. He tried to explain Howdie's disappearance (intentionally wrong) to the player just to make them go away.

As for duplicating, the Shadow Stinker's shards are shown to be extremely powerful that even Howdie, someone who knows Morklin personally, couldn't believe what he saw when both of them fought.
I hope that clears the confusion! :D
My level list
Woof Woof
Edwin Chung
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Edwin Chung » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 am

More questions
In return trip, fluffy said that he has found something in the room when he suddenly disappeared. What is that room? And why did Fluffy suddenly disappear? Intentionally disappeared or unintentionally?

The notices in part 4 and part 5 showing keep out and the player found something in the fofest, what are they? Are they the shadow stinkers?

Besides, if you can, I would like to take a look at the strange huge building mentioned by Firecrisp in the upcoming adventure.

Thanks so much
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:31 am

Hey there! As for your questions:

1-What happened to fluffy when he found something?
A- He didn't, he disappeared intentionally however the purpose is rather ambiguous at the moment.

2-What was the player noticing in the forest mostly?
A- If you look really, REALLY carefully at part 3, you will notice a quick appearance of the fire stinker in some of the levels (not gonna mention which.) :p

3- Strange huge building with the sound of flowing water?
A- Visiting that place is confirmed, however not in part 6 since there are other important things to do. But I can confirm it will make an appearance.
Cheers! :D