Wondertale Adventure #3 - Serif.

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Wondertale Adventure #3 - Serif.

Post by RoberTime » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 pm

AKA: The Adventure That You Might Play When You Fight Serif ;)

WONDERTALE SERIES

1. Heartache
2. Bonetrousle
3. Serif.
4. ????? ?? ???????
5. ?????? ?????
6. ????? ???????
7. ??????
8. ???? ???? ?????????
9. ????? ??? ??????
10. ???????????

This was supposed to be a quick and easy adventure. Nothing big, so don't expect it to be that size. This is also more of a "Side-Adventure" and is extremely easy to play through. There's no challenge whatsoever, but you may want to check it out in terms of story and remake, as well as understanding the last few adventures of the series more. (Maybe?)

Upon reaching the Waterfall, the player meets Serif, Parch's brother, at a sentry checkpoint. He is urged to "Fight" the player where he admits he is trying his best to do so. But is he really? You be the judge.

REQUIRES MY MUSIC PACK (OCT 8 EDITION) AND OBJECT TEXTURES BELOW...
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27539
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:30 pm

whew. I haven't posted in forever.
Even though these were pretty short adventures. They were good warmups to get me back into playing WA again. My only complaints are that the bosses' attacks get very repetitive over time and that there's no decoration at all. I would love it if more care was put into how the levels looked.
Thanks for the fun!
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback 🍪

I'd actually love to add more unique objects and decorations to these adventures, but I am afraid the map may lag. As I mentioned in the Wonderland Discord server, there were some points where I created too much objects that the player actually ran at 2 FPS. I had to form an optimized mechanism for such boss battles, which could explain why each of them didn't show much variety. You may as well expect to see this in later adventures of the series. :wink:
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Well, I don't think the mechanisms for these level should be very laggy, I think decoration won't hurt the performance, especially wall heights which add a lot to how a level looks.
But 2 FPS? Just what were you making? :shock:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:43 pm

I don't really know. I think the reason I was lagging was because I may have used too much chompers and even general commands, and I believe the map size had to do with the lag a bit. Weird.