New Level + Some Info about me (This Binary Forest)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

New Level + Some Info about me (This Binary Forest)

Post by ab-47 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 am

Hello, I'm ab-47. I lurk around these forums on certain occasions, but I think it's about time (or somewhat late) to explain some things in the past, present, and the future. I won't make a new topic in the meet and greet as I will try to keep it brief while keeping my area of focus on the level.

So who am I exactly? I'm ab-47, some of you know me as Ash, some as SynX_, some as SyntaxX, and the list goes on with numerous other names. I'm almost 20 and I'm a college student, which is why I'm not as active as I usually am. Why am I saying this? Well, years ago I had some other accounts called as "ChaoticImme/Cakeling" and "MHD111". To be honest neither of those are mine, ChaoticImme is my younger brother, and MHD111 is just... not me.

What's the point of telling about yourself? I feel like it's quite useless to just cover up some things I did a few years back, Like some of my "I'm leaving bye" topics, some of my arrogance towards others, and some information about the ban.

Leaving Topics? Yeah, the first one of "Personal disease" is not true. Infact it's not a disease, just some sort of addiction I had. I just wanted some spotlight back then which is quite embarrassing as I think about it, and I got what I wanted.

I do regret my behavior seeking for attention as much as possible, because right now, attention is not something I want. Be careful what you wish for...

The other trips were true, thankfully. I just mentioned them because I was actually active.

Rage Topics? More attempts of attentions/ entertainment I thought about. I'm such a foolish child.

The ban? What happened after? The ban was basically a joke that I actually do not regret about. I just don't, anyway it started as a joke between my friend "Cookie" and I, which kinda ended up with Patrick hammering me down. Okay, then? Well, honestly MS is not the best at banning people from my experience. I'll just indirectly say that MS never actually lifted off the ban, that's all.

Should I apologize to anyone? Yeah, there's a few I have in mind:

Emerald141: You'll have to forgive me (which you probably did, or just didn't care) for my rude or aggressive take to your prescence. You're a great person but you also prefer to take stuff formally, which I failed to do so back then.
Cookie: I'm sorry, but college is just a firm tie around my neck, and a bit sorry about that thing... But really, I'm busy with both my team and college. I'm not sure if I can contact you as of now since we have some sort of talk to go through.
SS01, Pawelec: You both went through the trash I've mentioned at my "sick topic" until you realized I was doing fine, still don't know how you two are ok with it, but thank you.
Jinx133: I forgot to fix the Remove and Restrict challenge, my bad. :oops:
Eee226/Rey: This probably didn't happen here, but I really stressed you out a lot before, and somehow even a few months ago upon your return, my apologies.
Xat Chat: That floof monster or whatever you called it was me, sorry about the profane terms, SS01 and Sammy_P.
The increased download number on my levels: Truth is, I still have no idea how the downloads suddenly peaked over 40+ in a matter of... days? It's rather confusing and I myself do not know, and I don't plan to hide anything since I don't care either, I do apologize in advance for this.
Others: I don't know, if I did bad to you, I guess I'm sorry. I just mentioned my major mess-ups.

What will happen to me? I'm staying for a while, I'll just go on and off because of college. I also play for an e sports team in overwatch (We're based in the Middle East), so I just can't give that much focus for WA. It's also hard to keep my interest in a game that I have been playing for years now.

My projects will be discontinued, if I ever have time to work on WA, I may or may not start over my projects again.

The Collaboration is also discontinued, at least from my part. I don't know if Cookie is free to work on it or not, but it'll just break up the idea that it's a "two-man project".

I am planning to work on one more project, Wonderland's Community Project, as I tend to design some levels.

Special thanks to:
Yot Yot 5: Thank you for the fun you had in your adventures, no matter how hard they were, I always loved to solve them. I do hope to play through your last project as well.
MNIK: You're one of the reasons why I kept on working on my editor skills back then, thanks for that.
Cookie: It was a fun ride with the collab, but it ends here.
Jutomi: You actually reply to my messages on discord, so thanks I guess. :P
Master Wonder Mage: You're amazing, you used to acknowledge my downsides despite that I didn't deserve it, and I can't thank you enough for that.

And some others that I am too lazy to mention...

I'm usually available on Discord if you're interested for a talk.

As for the adventure: This Binary Forest is a concept design + a puzzle that I have been working on for a few months every time I have time/interest for WA; it requires some thinking, some speed, some timing, and a little sense of awareness for the GOLD at the end. Have fun. :)

Edit: Just added a few more info that I missed, still plan to add more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ab-47 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Welcome back, ab! :mrgreen:

Ab, this was an amazing adventure - really, it was probably the best puzzle I've solved in quite a while. :D

Thank you very much, and I hope to see more from you! :mrgreen:

My video solution~
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello Jutomi.

Thank you for the solution, sadly I think I accidentally forgot to fix the level as your walk through is the old method, but with a lot of elements discarded. :lol:

I'm re-uploading the new (fixed) level shortly, sorry about that. :oops:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Huh.... where's the purple button?

Or is that a secret? :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Jutomi wrote:Huh.... where's the purple button?

Or is that a secret? :lol:
It's right below the orange button downright, just covered by the floor tile. :P
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:58 pm

I have just finished this adventure. It's very hard at beginning to realize what's going on :lol:
It took me a lot of time (mostly with trying to get the perfect timing).
Also, this level looks very cool, I like it!
ab-47 wrote:it requires some thinking, some speed, some timing, and a little sense of awareness for the GOLD at the END.
Now I see what this means :lol: (I got the gold :D )
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: New Level + Some Info about me (This Binary Forest)

Post by ab-47 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:19 pm

01000010 01010101 01001101 01010000

Fun fact: The adventure title 'This Binary Forest' is actually inspired from a band who create ambient music, they are known as This Binary Universe, and one of my favorite tracks is called "1.618 Golden Ratio" and it's pretty cool.

Wow, all the level solutions for my standalone adventures have been uploaded (as of 13th of March, 2022), and we're back to this one! But does this mean the necroposting will stop? Who knows...

SOLUTION
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]