WonderTale Adventure #5 - Scritter Dance

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

WonderTale Adventure #5 - Scritter Dance

Post by RoberTime » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:14 am

Yes, yes, it was nearly a YEAR since I have done even a small adventure as one in the WonderTale series. For shame.
The issue was my BitDefender that came pre-included on my Win10 laptop plan thing Christmas of 2015 was the problem, which dropped the framerate haaaard on my WA3E. But fortunately, I have uninstalled it completely and everything is back into shape! (I'm running on AVG as of now)
But I'll tell you this, for a short adventure series as Wondertale, I want to see if I can get this done by the end of September, or better yet, by next week!

In this next installment of WonderTale, the player enters a strange scritter-infested area of Hotland, led by the fearless mushroom merchant scritter Cappy. Little does the player know that not only are they misunderstood by scritters, its also the other way around.

Expect to save/load many times here. The game editor is one of few editors out there that takes a while to get used to, especially when you have to re-learn many things upon not touching it for a good few months. *shudder*. Other than that, enjoy.

REQUIRES MY MUSIC PACK, OCT 8 2017 EDITION OR LATER
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RoberTime on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: WonderTale Adventure #5 - Scritter Dance

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:18 am

Welcome back to Wonderland, RoberTime.
Yay, we have one user back on the forum. :)
Previously known as Aryan101