Hub - Christmas in Qwertyx

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Hub - Christmas in Qwertyx

Post by RoberTime » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:02 pm

I want to talk about the preparing in detail before I introduce you to this hub. As some of you from Discord may know, this was a supposed advent calendar style hub with 25 adventures in it. But due to a change of events going on in my life, I didn't think I could make it through in time. I announced this hub somewhere in mid-November and my attention span to the hub withered as other things of interest took over. And when you heavily force yourself to make a project or something, you tend to design it poorly because you are usually adjusted to some other things. Which was why I decided to cut this hub down to 9 adventures. And you might can tell this was rushed at the end. I'm not good at timed/seasonal projects like this, and I really should know that. :oops:

If you want a proper Wonderland advent calendar style experience, I suggest you try Merry Qristmas, an RTW series I did two years ago. (Which you should have if you downloaded the new level archive)

But anyway, Christmas in Qwertyx takes place after the events of Planet of the Z-Bots. Inhabitants from all over the galaxy take part of a Christmas celebration on the snowy planet of Qwertyx. It's a set of nine mostly medium-small adventures based on Christmas and the party where you must help some of the attendees with favors to finish up party prep. I hope you enjoy what there is on this hub. I may not be satisfied 100% about the result, but I guarantee better hubs and adventures in the upcoming year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: Hub - Christmas in Qwertyx

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey, nine adventures is still much better than zero! :lol:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:35 pm

New Bitmap Image.jpg
Thank you for making this, RoberT! It was loads of fun (although as you can see, the last level has quite a few exploits because you gave so many magic types). Nice work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Thanks for this short and sweet hub! While the puzzles weren't too challenging, they were still fun to play. :)

Have a blessed Christmas! :mrgreen:
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Preeeeeeeeeeeeettty late to the party, but this was really cute and sweet!

There does seem to be a small issue with the level "Flashing Ice" because flashing the wee stinker AFTER waking them up causes an array out of bonds error and thus crashing the game. I believe it's because you made (1,2) and (2,1) floor tiles which make the wee stinker move away from 1,1 after getting flashed.

Other than that it's an extremely chill hub. :mrgreen:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed May 04, 2022 1:24 am

HOLIDAY BUMPS

I absolutely came at the weirdest time of year to acknowledge this hub since it was made for Christmas, but here I am. :P

Really glad I got to play this, the levels were relatively simple but really enjoyable to solve! If I ever decide to write a guide on making puzzles, I might want to include one or two examples from this hub (they may have been easy, but they were really fun to play, and that's important.)

Thanks again! :D
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:29 pm

Well, this was certainly a wonderful early Christmas treat! Even if it took me four years to get to it... :oops:

As per usual when I play through adventures, I've uploaded a video solution to it - or, in this case, 11. :lol:

Part 0 - Prelude
Part 1 - Red and Green
Part 2 - Snowball Fight?
Part 3 - Blizzard Blitz
Part 4 - Icebreaker
Part 5 - Firecracker Show
Part 6 - Christmas Dinner
Part 7 - Flashing Ice
Part 8 - Bridge Ices
Part 9 - The Rainbow Star Tree 1/2
Part 10 - The Rainbow Star Tree 2/2

Many thanks for the Christmas adventure, RoberTime; it truly was a joy to play. :mrgreen:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.