Level: Timed Bridge

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Level: Timed Bridge

Post by ab-47 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Hi again, I have something quick to say before I talk about the level.

First of all, WA has been a really fun game to mess around with, it gives a lot of room for almost an infinite amount of adventures that are unique in its own way, but like others, I feel like this game has run it's course (credit to yot yot 5) or at maybe it's just me.

Usually I'm busy with college work, and would do something every once in 1-6 months time, but making one just recently has been really difficult, I'm just unable to think of a balanced level design where it isn't so boring nor it is very frustrating.

With that said, I'm pretty much going to discontinue all of my bigger projects: one of them is a small hub, two others were standalone adventures with a story, and obviously the collab between Cookie and I (unless the two of us decide to bring it back to life.)

OKAY. Enough with that, let's talk about this level; it's somewhat difficult, but I do believe there can be multiple solutions given with the choices you can begin with, but even the main solution does not use everything provided. Have fun! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I despise the jungle level texture, never again. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: Level: Timed Bridge

Post by ab-47 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:20 am

THE MOTHER OF ALL BUMPS
ab-47 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:40 pm
First of all, WA has been a really fun game to mess around with, it gives a lot of room for almost an infinite amount of adventures that are unique in its own way, but like others, I feel like this game has run it's course (credit to yot yot 5) or at maybe it's just me.

Usually I'm busy with college work, and would do something every once in 1-6 months time, but making one just recently has been really difficult, I'm just unable to think of a balanced level design where it isn't so boring nor it is very frustrating.

With that said, I'm pretty much going to discontinue all of my bigger projects: one of them is a small hub, two others were standalone adventures with a story, and obviously the collab between Cookie and I (unless the two of us decide to bring it back to life.)
Boy this message didn't age well with all the new QoL and fancy elements on the table.... ooops? :mrgreen:

FUNFACT: I was worried about forgetting this level's solution, so I saved it on slot #3 before the upload in case I need to remember it. 3 years later and the save slot is still there. :lol:

Either way, this was a nasty one and I'm pretty lucky that I had a previous walkthrough already, saved me a lot of time.

SOLUTION
LEVEL LIS1
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:27 pm

ab-47 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:20 am
I'm pretty lucky that I had a previous walkthrough already, saved me a lot of time.
cheater!!!!!!! :evil:
ab-47 wrote:EDIT: Forgot to mention that I despise the jungle level texture, never again. :mrgreen:
sorry but this opinion is invalid. :stinkyhappy:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:36 pm

|Cookie| wrote: cheater!!!!!!! :evil:
LEAVE ME ALONE I STILL HAVE THE COLLAB BONUSES TO SOLVE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LEVEL LIS1
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:38 pm

have fun with your bonus spring puzzle and the acid conveyor belt one. :mrgreen:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof