New Adventure -- Stranded

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Adventure -- Stranded

Post by Muzozavr » Fri May 24, 2019 9:39 pm

Tested by a few people in the Epicord chat (helping me get rid of some improper tile logic), who were also the first people solving it, this is a short, but relatively tricky little puzzle. No glitches required, but think very carefully about which game mechanics do what.

If you're playing this on the original 3.00 editor, you might encounter a major bug: the barrels can be literally walked through, allowing for different solutions. Sadly, since the non-open-source build is hideously crash-prone on my system, I can't really use it properly. If you're playing on 3.04 (or whatever the latest open-source version from Aryan is), the level works correctly. If you aren't... well, just assume you can't actually walk through the barrels, even if you can. Try to do it the fair way. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Re: New Adventure -- Stranded

Post by |Cookie| » Sat May 25, 2019 12:55 am

Such a unique puzzle, so small yet so paradoxical. We need more of this kind of adventure. Fair, tiny, but really hard. :mrgreen:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:18 pm

Hohohohoho, Brilliant trick, I had to look twice after I realized how fluid the solution is supposed to be! :mrgreen:

Thank you for the level! :D
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:40 pm

And this one was perhaps my favorite of your POTZ adventures... :mrgreen:

A very clever adventure that need not a glitch but demands a good understanding of trickery and Wonderland knowledge. (And it may've been an accidental inspiration for Jut's Misfits VI Part B: They'll Find Their Way.) Absolutely great adventure that stumped me for a good while without leaving me feel absolutely hopeless :lol:

And, as usual, here's my video solution. Definitely don't recommend watching them before trying to solve this yourself, though; it's a gem :) Thank you~
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.