WonderScape Adventure #1: Cook's Assistant

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

WonderScape Adventure #1: Cook's Assistant

Post by RoberTime » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:53 am

This was an adventure series I was meaning to do for a very long while. But was debating if it was going to be worth it or not. I started the series anyway. This series is a tribute to RuneScape where each adventure in it is a recreation of a quest in the Old School version of the game (Because I despise RS3). And these adventures are basically set in storylines of said quests but with a Wonderland twist!

Episode 1: Cook's Assistant
DIFFICULTY: NOVICE

As the player enters the wide world of Wondinor, they eventually discover the Cook of Lumbridge Castle is in crisis. He says it's the Duke's birthday and he has forgot to gather up ingredients for a cake! Explore the close regions of Lumbridge and its farms to gather up the required ingredients. There is also a hidden easter egg ending of a sort if you play the cards correctly. And by correctly, you should try "jumping the gun" if you know what I mean!

There is the adventure download plus and "Alternate" version including regular WA music (titled "osws1a"). The original one includes custom music and can be downloaded HERE. As well as a required custom item set for this adventure and others.

ALSO REQUIRES OPENWA 10.3.0 OR LATER TO PLAY
Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.