[Modded] New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 13 - Demonic Uprising

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

[Modded] New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 13 - Demonic Uprising

Post by FinnThor » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:01 pm

"I should be starting on CvP 13 soon, so it won't be that long before it's released."

August 2018? Whoops, it's been a very, very long time since then.

Well, I finally decided to stop procrastinating and I sat down and spent a lot of time finally finishing this adventure. I guess I can consider this my official return to the community? I'm actually quite proud of this adventure, compared to some of my older CvP parts. (Yoda's parts are all great lol) I can finally say that CvP will be continuing though, and hopefully Yoda is still around to pick up #14.

As per the usual for CvP, we have boss battles, but I don't think any of that is as stupidly hard as my last part. Plus there are actually puzzles this time! A lot of story elements too, so prepare yourself for quite a lot of dialogue.

Lots of custom content is needed, the majority of it (such as level textures, object textures) should be attached with the adventure though.
I did recolor some textures for this adventure, so make note of that if you wish. (My own Infection texture, I recolored the temple, removed color from Creeperpasta's Shry Mountains texture, etc)

You will need OpenWA. I absolutely had to make use of the fancy new things like reverse tentacles and prisms so go download the latest version.

You will also need two music packs:
MWM's WA3E Music Pack
Version 6 of My Music Pack (Yes, I updated it again)

Credits:
Timecrokba, for making dialogue for this back when he was still invested in CvP
Jutomi, for making two puzzles
Randome, for making a puzzle
StinkyFTW, for making a puzzle
Airie, for being a character in the level lol

CvP 13 (Custom Content & Adventure) Download Link
Enjoy!
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: [Modded] New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 13 - Demonic Uprising

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Who's Airie?
sodapop!
Silver Wonderlander

Post by sodapop! » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:20 pm

Having a great time with this adventure so far. Uh, was there supposed to be an objecttexture called "plasma_orange" in the zip? I keep getting an error in the quiz area.

EDIT: "void_red" is out as well.

EDIT 2: Just beat it! Aside from the missing textures, this was a really good adventure. I'm glad we stepped back from unfairly hard puzzles and boss fights- this was a fresh turn in quality. I missed playing these adventures and giving my feedback. Glad to see we're both back in the game. Just like old times, eh?
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Oh jeez, I forgot all about this! I'll put a personal pin in this to play it later... ngl, I'm not even sure where I last stopped in this series! It's heartwarming to see it's still going. :mrgreen:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.