Jut's Misfits III A: Moderate Anxiety

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Jut's Misfits III A: Moderate Anxiety

Post by Jutomi » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:44 am

:arrow: Click HERE for part B and click HERE for part C

Hello everyone! This is the first of a trilogy of level sets, each containing their own trilogy of adventures!

Yup, that's right! 9 adventures total! But they are all grouped somewhat based on their difficulty and what gameplay is involved (although Part B will be a mixed bag!)

But that's not all: These are all GLITCH adventures! That's right! Now you may ask yourself, "HOW IS THAT FAIR?!?" Well, it's not. Not unless you know the glitch, or test it out yourself. xD

That being said, the entire point of these adventures is to showcase the intended glitch. The scenery is less-than-magnificent (I made these in like two days with a day break in between), but the puzzles themselves, once you know the bug involved, should be short and simple; it should be fairly hard to do anything else, for that matter*!

However, if you get stuck, do NOT be afraid to look at the spoilers I will be posting under each of these (which will have a very similar opening text like this); they will not spoil the solution (for the most part), much less the execution. However, it may spoil things if you enjoy trying to figure out "how does the game break and why?" - which is why the answer is not straight-up given to you in the adventures. (Although the title and description hopefully give you a slight nudge in the right direction :))

Set A is the easiest set, and I believe you will be needing least an explanation of the glitches involved. However, they do involve comparatively quick timing. (Mad Dash is even less a glitch and more a speed-pressure anxiety adventure ;)) You've been warned!

P.S. I'm putting all of these in a zip because PCPuzzle has a terrible way of handling it when you want to delete a file specifically. *Also don't be surprised if patches come out because of found alternate solutions. ;p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Jut's Misfits III A: Moderate Anxiety

Post by Jutomi » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:21 am

Glitch Guide:
Speed Trial wrote:This is the simplest and most straight-forward adventure, at least in appearance. But it's not at all obvious what you have to do, regardless. Basically, as long as you can activate your spy eye before you end up being frozen, or inside a floing bubble, you can in fact keep your own personal floing bubble from bursting for as long as your spy-eye is activated - in essence, allowing you to control whenever your bubble bursts. All other bubbles burst as usual.
Mad Dash wrote:This one is less about the glitch, and more about inducing anxiety, between the lava, time limit, frightening music and sirens laying those terrible alt-bridges. The "glitch" is that you do not sink into lava if you're between two bridges while they're down before they come back up again, thus allowing you to cross left. (Try holding left while loading the level!)

Debatably, floing-ing yourself on a bridge that collapses and then bursting when it rises again could be considered "glitch-like", but I'd consider it an advanced tactic, personally.
Can I Come Too? wrote:The glitched involved is quite simple, although could be considered two glitches of sorts. The first is that magic shot on a tile will activate even if another object is partly on it, be it leaving or coming onto the tile. The other is that turtles can walk through grow flowers. Dunno how or why. So, yeah, if you put the two together, you can actually "walk" a turtle over water.
Last edited by Jutomi on Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Jut's Misfits III A: Moderate Anxiety

Post by Jutomi » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:43 am

Uploaded the video solutions to this set. Hope you enjoy! :D

Speed Trial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Op5DqIpsdQ
Mad Dash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_obXggfrw
Can I Come Too?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEtzpMmaXs