(W.I.P) Wonderland Adventures; Around The World! (A project linking W.A 1, MOFI, and POTZ altogether!)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

(W.I.P) Wonderland Adventures; Around The World! (A project linking W.A 1, MOFI, and POTZ altogether!)

Post by StinkyFTW » Sun May 08, 2022 8:51 pm

No need for a dramatic intro so I'll get right into this!

Wonderland Adventures; Around the World!

What's it about;

8 years ago, HumanGamer made a post wondering if it would be possible to link the complete hubs of WA 1, 2 and 3 into one, complete experience; a completed Wonderland that one could explore.

That's the goal of this project; To let you go through all of Wonderland!

Everything is open to you right out the gate; There's no broken bridges, adventures, or gates blocking you from exploring this open-world to your hearts content!

All the areas link naturally as well! The Creepy Keep in W,A 1 is the backdoor, and it'll put you at the front entrance, which will let you cross over into the Forever Forest for instance, or how now at the Wondertown Port, you can sail to the Academy or Fire Island!

As far as I'm aware, this project isn't breaking any rules, and I am looking into methods of forcing a person to own the W.A Trilogy for the hub to work.

And don't worry; this world won't be empty. There will be Shards to get for teleportation, Glyphs to find, coins and gems and items to collect, adventures that aren't required at all, scattered across Wonderland, Fire Island, and the many planets in space, with one Super-Duper-Uper Secret that will require the most skilled adventures of all time to find!

(Note that most adventures will be 'remixed' versions of adventures, as without story stuff being a necessity, I have a lotta freedom on changing certain stages!

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Wonderland (This is the entirety of Wonderland, including the 'Wonderland' areas of MOFI and POTZ)
-OVERWORLD; 100% Complete
-NPCs; 25% Complete
-ADVENTURES; 0% Complete
-ITEMS/GEMS/COINS; 100% Complete

NOTE; The Void will not exist. This hub is set after the events of the three games, giving a story reason as to why you can just explore freely.

Fire Island (This includes Sundog Island and the Void World)
-OVERWORLD; 50% Complete (converted to latest Editor Engines, haven't redone arrows, progression locks, etc.)
-NPCs; 50% complete (need to change a LOT of dialogue I.D's)
-ADVENTURES; 0% Complete
-ITEMS/GEMS/COINS; 50% Complete (Gotta remove keys, that's it, and there's a LOT)

The Planets in Space
-OVERWORLD; Technically 75% (I need to remove triggers and progression locks, then remove the Z-Bot Planet Completely and the Golden Gate area.)
-NPCs; 50% complete (same situation as MOFI)
-ADVENTURES; 0% Complete
-ITEMS/GEMS/COINS; 50% Complete (Same reasoning as MOFI)

This project will, understandably, take some time. There's also a few things in here that I haven't mentioned to keep some ambiguity for what all you will be able to see when I do eventually finish this.

I'll attach some screenshots below so you can see what's been done! Thanks for reading through this, and let me know what you all think.

(P.S, this wouldn't be possible without all the people who've worked on the editors)
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by StinkyFTW on Sun May 08, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OH GOD. :mrgreen:
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Re: (W.I.P) Wonderland Adventures; Around The World! (A project linking W.A 1, MOFI, and POTZ altogether!)

Post by StinkyFTW » Sun May 08, 2022 8:52 pm

(Reserved for Later updates, but also more screenshots)
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: (W.I.P) Wonderland Adventures; Around The World! (A project linking W.A 1, MOFI, and POTZ altogether!)

Post by Jutomi » Tue May 10, 2022 1:07 am

Well well! Adding this one to my list of hubs. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Post by StinkyFTW » Tue May 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Jutomi wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:07 am
Well well! Adding this one to my list of hubs. :P
Hope you're ready to replay close to, if not, far over 200 remixed/same stages as W.A 1, 2, and 3 for that feeling of completionism.

And if you find the super-duper secret, please don't share it! :D

Another thing; I think I'll release a 'Base' version of this massive thing when I finish it; without the adventures, so people can use the completed world of Wonderland to tell their OWN stories and make their OWN adventures within it!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Fri May 13, 2022 3:13 pm

And I thought my 180 star wip hub was big... xD
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Post by StinkyFTW » Sat May 14, 2022 9:54 pm

No screenshots for this one, but I've made some excellent progress! Only The Acid Pools and Sundog Island need linked which will finish connecting the planet of Wonderland, only leaving the planets out in space!!