New Adventure - Redlight Cave

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New Adventure - Redlight Cave

Post by nasko222 » Fri May 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Made with the original MOFI editor that was found recently, to test some features. Played it in OpenWA 10.3.2, Works fine
:stinkyhappy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure - Redlight Cave

Post by nasko222 » Sun May 22, 2022 5:39 pm

Small Update. I fixed 1 tile being wrong and not allowing you to get floing early. The adventure was still possible but more tedious. Now it should be better.

Sorry for the inconvenience
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:54 pm

Is the Floing charger supposed to give homing pow?
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:11 pm

nope
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:45 pm

Okay, I gave myself Floing using the vault and managed to solve it afterward. Didn't need a turtle and two crabs, and the ice flower didn't seem to have a use (could've been a fire flower and it wouldn't have made a difference).

This one I liked a lot more than Ice & Explosives. My tip for here is to keep things more focused. Try to think about which elements are really necessary for the core puzzle you have, and weed-out those which don't contribute. It's cool to have lots of moving parts going on, but keeping a puzzle clean gives it more satisfaction when all parts click together. I understand wanting some action, but the timed bridges and coileys don't provide much value to the overall experience and aren't really the main focus.

I feel a major ingredient for a good puzzle is having each element add on to the rest in order to fulfill a coherent bigger picture, instead of having stand-alone elements like the stuff I previously mentioned. Basically, try to minimize object salads. This is of course, subjective, but hey, maybe you'll find it helpful. :wink:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:23 am

i'll make more adventures one day again, now i am busy. my last project's been the dual wielding, its not over I released 10 but 8 more will be coming :stinkyhappy: