Something?

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Something?

Post by StinkyFTW » Fri May 27, 2022 3:49 am

I was hacked again and idk what the heck was said here.
Last edited by StinkyFTW on Fri May 27, 2022 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
OH GOD. :mrgreen:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Uhnd12jsxcvsdf

Post by Jutomi » Fri May 27, 2022 4:05 am

Alright, I'm going out on a limb and presuming this is spam. I know Stinkyftw worried about their account being hacked so uh...

yeah please for the love of Stinky do not click any links in this thread. Stinkyftw confirmed he was hacked again... for some reason :stinkyconfused:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Uhnd12jsxcvsdf

Post by Sammy_P » Fri May 27, 2022 4:11 am

Whoa, this was great! You definitely listened to the comments on your previous adventure and tried to reduce the annoyance!

BEST PARTS
1: MOAR EPIK PUZZLES. In fact, pretty much every puzzle was epic. The southern puzzle room with all the faint magic chargers was probably the best, just because of how complex it was. The room with the alternating bridge chain and springs was fantastic too. I realise that you're especially good at making your puzzles unique. I don't think there was a single part this adventure when I found myself thinking "URGH, THIS AGAIN?"

2: Scenery was very imaginative! It's cool how you were able to give the Temple its own unique palette, despite not using a custom texture.

LESS-THAN-BEST PARTS
1: Not sure if this was intentional or not, but the ghost section can be made incredibly easy by quickly Flashing a barrel in front of where the ghosts spawn.

2: Storyline was still a bit slow, I guess, but I suppose that's just the way your adventure are. meh alright.

CONCLUSION
If you're looking for a challenging, story-lite adventure with lots of unique puzzles, this is one of the best on the forum. :D