New Adventure Series - Dual Wielding Experiments

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New Adventure Series - Dual Wielding Experiments

Post by nasko222 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:07 pm

Welcome to my newest testing ground for Dual Wielding Experiments. In this place you will find out 20 testing ground adventures how WA can handle Dual player glitch, and puzzles around it. In this series the game could be pushed to its limits, But I will try my best to make it crash-less.

Anyways here's the first test.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nasko222 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure Series - Dual Wielding Experiments

Post by nasko222 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:38 pm

The storyline is as following, The host (myself) is hosting a virtual world of testing how WA Environment will handle two player gameplay. (This is illustrated by abstract weather and loading cutscene thing, similar to Lost in Time in WA3)

I hope you didn't got tired from flip bridges, because this new test also includes few of them, but also some transporters. Also I decided every even experiment to have a random easter egg area thing.

Anyway here's the download! Seeya later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Boop! Here's the new one, This one is easier puzzle wise, but it has quite the few hazards :D
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Last one for this week. This one is easy, iconic and many of you will recognize it. Nevertheless, this one will teach you important mechanic in this serias, so called priority.

Hint: While the decoy player is walking, the main player can step 1 tile without triggering movement of the decoy player.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Here you go, Test 5! This one is a bit different. The camera in this one is observing the Decoy player instead of the main player. I hope it won't cause much confusion! :D

Seeya later :stinkyhappy:
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:52 pm

Here we go, last one for today, this one uses static camera that moves between rooms. All dual player rules still apply, the decoy player is the one that doesn't change hats. Anyways I think you will understand the mechanic of this puzzle after 5-10 mins of playing. :stinkyhappy:
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Back to hard puzzles, I hope you remember everything from the past few tests. Also this one introduce the glyph items that change the camera. You can change main/decoy player at any time you want. It's getting more close to classic wonderland. :stinkyhappy:
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:02 pm

HAHA ! This one took awhile. Here's Experiment 8, This one introduces two new glyphs The Player and The Static. Static cameras were introduced in experiment 6 but now you can observe it whenever you want.

Also this adventure has some inspirations/glitches and has numerous ways to complete it. It looks as confusing as intriguing :stinkyhappy:
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Here's experiment 9, This one has only static cameras, but quite a lot of them, you can change them any time you want.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:18 am

Here's an easy one. This one is expanded version of the last room of Temple Run in WA3. I love that room with the zapbots. The difference is that the zapbots aren't on their spots, but rather a "Watch towers" watching if any of the two players is crossing them. The zapbots themselves are all around the place, and they ELIMINATE all stinkers on board if watch towers gives them a signal!
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:23 pm

I AM BACK (at this) (and at wonderland yeh). I actually made this adventure during the summer but i got burned out and I didn't finish it. I didn't had a good idea how to, I did post some screenshots somewhere and they will look different from the adventure you download, but the plot is the same.

There are no new mechanics in this one, but rather a new interesting way of showing an already learned mechanic.

Well.. No new mechanics about dual wielding, but there's this thing I call "THRICE Charger" I bet you will figure out hows it doing it.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:32 pm

oh hey there, it's me again. The next one is actually really tricky and some of you might find it interesting (or annoying) :D

Update: I found out what's causing the box not getting destroyed bug, It's if it suddenly changes from floor to water logic. It's mentioned by BROSIGN later on.
If a box is in the water, ignore it, count it as destroyed

(I haven't updated the adventure, it's fine)