Jut's Misfits VI Part 2: They'll Find Their Way

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Jut's Misfits VI Part 2: They'll Find Their Way

Post by Jutomi » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:11 am

Hi all! So I actually have seven adventures to release, and I must profess that figuring out what order to upload them in, when to do it, and being 100% satisfactory with each one in the set before uploading them has been a pain. Especially when I'm already ignoring no less than three major wonderland projects and uncountable others for the sake of neverending everythingness. Nonetheless, I am finally settling on this weird rag-tag team.

So unlike most of my Jut's Misfits trilogies, I'm going to be uploading these separately. "What" Yes, I know, it's like why even call them a bundle if they're all gonna be uploaded separately? Well:

1) each one is very different from the other, making them frankly impractical for them to all be together, and
2) each one is quite small and really quirky, and don't feel like real "full-scale" adventures; they still feel strangely connected despite technical obstacles.

So, without further ado, I'm going to copy/paste this exact same text in all three posts and share each one separately, followed by a relatively normal post. And yes if you couldn't tell I'm thinking this up on the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JMVI Adventure 2: They'll Find Their Way
(Part 1, Part 3)

So unlike the other two parts, this one doesn't require any unusual content; it's 100% vanilla. It doesn't require any glitches to solve, much like adventure 1, although it does require some knowledge on how Wonderland works - namely involving wee ones. This is probably the longest of the three to execute, although perhaps not the most difficult one. ;)

Good luck making it to the other side! If they can do it, so can you, after all. :D

Oh - and if you need it, click here for my video solution~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jutomi on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: Jut's Misfits VI Part 2: They'll Find Their Way

Post by ab-47 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:08 am

Solved, thanks for the fun. :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:00 pm

Solved - not too difficult, but did take me a moment to figure out how in the *UNIVERSE* I was supposed to do it. Once I figured out how to get the little ones onto the orange buttons, everything else was easy. (I didn't know Zap-Bots didn't target Baby Boomers / Wee Stinkers!)
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:18 pm

Glad you enjoyed! For sure, the orange buttons were the hard part of this adventure. :)

I've linked a video solution to this adventure in the top post, just above the adventure download.

I also uploaded this video, which had a very funny showcase of a stinker falling asleep while moving, while on a conveyor-belt I could control.

It's a vaguely-known bug that doesn't do much of anything but it's still pretty funny.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.