Jut's Misfits VI Part 3: One-Way Ticket

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Jut's Misfits VI Part 3: One-Way Ticket

Post by Jutomi » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:24 am

Hi all! So I actually have seven adventures to release, and I must profess that figuring out what order to upload them in, when to do it, and being 100% satisfactory with each one in the set before uploading them has been a pain. Especially when I'm already ignoring no less than three major wonderland projects and uncountable others for the sake of neverending everythingness. Nonetheless, I am finally settling on this weird rag-tag team.

So unlike most of my Jut's Misfits trilogies, I'm going to be uploading these separately. "What" Yes, I know, it's like why even call them a bundle if they're all gonna be uploaded separately? Well:

1) each one is very different from the other, making them frankly impractical for them to all be together, and
2) each one is quite small and really quirky, and don't feel like real "full-scale" adventures; they still feel strangely connected despite technical obstacles.

So, without further ado, I'm going to copy/paste this exact same text in all three posts and share each one separately, followed by a relatively normal post. And yes if you couldn't tell I'm thinking this up on the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JMVI Adventure 3: One-Way Ticket
(Part 1, Part 2)

This adventure is the other reason why this set is uploaded separately - namely because it has custom content. Namely, it uses Pawelec's Lime(stone) Texture (and background) put in UserData/Custom/Leveltextures.

Speaking of Pawelec, you will also need their custom Swamp Trees. These should be available if you've downloaded the ultimate WA collection, instead. However, if you haven't, make sure under UserData/Custom/Models you have plant/creepy_tree. I believe you can get this from Pawelec's Custom Lair, however trying to download their swamp trees file I was taken to an ad site, which means the links may have been compromised, so I definitely recommend instead downloading the full wonderland collection instead. (It's just easier overall anyway.) However, given I'm not 100% sure how one might obtain this myself, I instead just provided a .zip download file in the post below. Note: I did not put it in the OP because attachments are glitchy on this site now. :/

Now where was I... oh right, about this adventure. So, this might be a glitch adventure? I certainly think so. But the glitch in question might be considered just an unusual quirk; i.e. it's not "obviously a bug". Those adventures will be reserved for Jut's Misfits VII... :twisted:

Hope you enjoy! It's the most aesthetically pleasing adventure too - although I definitely didn't put too much work into it.

Oh, and here's my video solution in case you need it. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jutomi on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Jut's Misfits VI Part 3: One-Way Ticket

Post by Jutomi » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:57 am

Updated the description to include ways of obtaining the creepy trees. However, given the WA Editor Archive seems to still be... unavailable? And Pawelec's site seems to be... compromised?, I instead attached the necessary file here. Or, rather, I put all of "plant" here. Just put this file in Userdata/Custom/Models and unzip it, and you should have everything you need and a bit more, but do let me know if you have any troubles (assuming you don't already have the models at hand).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:20 pm

Posted my video solution to this one in the first post as well; just above the adventure download. :)

rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:43 pm

...THAT is clever - and also pretty simple. Wish I had thought about it a little more; maybe I could've figured that out if I hadn't simply assumed it needed ultra-obscure unintuitive knowledge I didn't have...
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits