New Adventure(s) - Everything, Everywhere, All At Once + Crumbs 8

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

New Adventure(s) - Everything, Everywhere, All At Once + Crumbs 8

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:16 pm

While this is technically Cookie Crumbs 8, the third adventure in the set ended up being a full-blown +30 minutes long adventure.

Click here to download!

Requires my music pack (Version 4) to play!
ALSO REQUIRES SAMUEL'S MUSIC PACK!
Last edited by |Cookie| on Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: New Adventure(s) - Everything, Everywhere, All At Once + Crumbs 8

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:00 pm

oh my god
Okay here are my thoughts on each level. I'm still processing that last one so pardon my gushing.

Old School: is a really sweet small level. It's very short but it has that style of the brief arcade madness you'd see in some custom RTW levels (szai14's level pack comes to mind for some reason). Plus the visuals fit well with the simplicity!

Time Dilation: is honestly one of the nicer glitch levels I've played. It's not convoluted, the first room teaches you the concept fairly clearly, and it stays fresh in each room. And visually this is really cool, especially the first two rooms with their essentially oblique, Submachine-ish vibe.

Everything, Everywhere, All At Once.: literally might be the best adventure I've played. The gimmick on this is already incredibly cool (I see where the inspiration came from LOL) and is already difficult to pull off with the WA engine, but you absolutely nailed it with its execution. Everything about this works and comes together so well-- the atmospheres in each room provide a fresh contrast, unlocking a new one is genuinely very cool; the puzzles are brilliant, from the unusual styles to the really difficult button puzzle on Channel 4, and not to mention the metapuzzle; and it keeps the explorative vibe throughout the entire level. As for the ending, I'm pretty speechless, and plus you saw my reaction on the VC channel LOL. Like how the heck did you do that. I feel like I need to replay this just to internalize the minutiael amount of lore here. Anyways...

Thanks for the channels!
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:48 pm

Everything, Everywhere, All At Once was pretty impressive! You grabbed one of the more interesting concepts out there and executed it to a very enjoyable experience, every channel was an adventure of its own and I liked the whole gimmick behind it. :o

Great level. I really enjoyed everything this level had and everywhere I ended up channeling to. Thanks for this! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:33 am

Absolutely loved it! Just a heads up; I won't even have my vids uploaded til the end of the year (like, almost the very end), and much of the other stuff that's coming out now or soon will be postponed at least til mid January. You can imagine where everything else will fall on that timeline, and that's with delaying my plans to only upload once every couple of days instead of daily. (It takes a bit of time getting them all ready :oops: )

Nonetheless, I loved all of these, and your full-sized cookie was an absolute master class adventure. This year truly is one of extremely high-quality (and meta) adventures. :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:00 pm

Welp, my bad; these videos took until late mid January to upload. :lol:

It's my own fault; I wanted to split EEAAO into six parts to give myself some filler time / something to upload with shorter content. :P

Very good fun though; highly recommend one plays this instead of watching me play it (and that goes for all of them), but in case anyone is unable to or super lazy:

Old School
Time Dilation
Everthing, Everywhere, All At Once:
Part 1 - Welcome to the Network
Part 2 - Channel 5
Part 3 - ???
Part 4 - The Vault
Part 5 - Channel 4
Part 6 - Ultimate Power

Plus a derpy little bonus clip... hope you enjoy :lol:
boop
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:23 pm

Thank you for uploading this! I enjoyed re-watching you play. :P

Great bonus video too.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm

I really love the entire channel idea. It depicts the idea of alternative reality :D