New Adventure: ClickBooms Inc

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New Adventure: ClickBooms Inc

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:34 am

A new utility with a lot of potential.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: New Adventure: ClickBooms Inc

Post by ab-47 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:40 pm

Just finished it and would like to share a few thoughts: the idea is interesting and I can see some quirky puzzles being done with it, but unfortunately due to how large the level was by nature I only got to use the baby boomers three times. The whole level was then completed by using flash and crabs to get the bonuses, didn't even touch anything from the left section aside from blink to the star.

I do believe you had solid and intuitive concepts that you wanted to showcase but they ended up getting overshadowed with other elements which probably hindered the utility you presented(?), that is unless you just wanted the player to jump in and take whatever solution necessary to win, then I guess that's a different story.

With that said, if a different approach to designing this level was done, and compacting the level thus removing things you don't need to show (90% of the barrels in the middle, the traps, the crab area, and left area, and maybe the firetraps?) it would definitely be more enjoyable. Thanks for this! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure: ClickBooms Inc

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:34 pm

The only intended outside crab assistance was for the gems, thus the rotator button is a red herring

Oh no the blink, How could I mess this one up

Thanks for playing