Jut's Misfits X: Miniature Mischief

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Jut's Misfits X: Miniature Mischief

Post by Jutomi » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:27 am

Part 10 is here! And it's not what I expected; it's a strange hodgepodge of all kinds of things, from a glitchless adventure that was originally supposed to be in JMIX, to a glitch adventure that originally was just part of JMIX's Your New Hot Rod, to this third adventure that was never in my plans (I had a very different concept in mind), but came up arbitrarily today and I couldn't shake it out of my head! Some words of note:

Adventure 1: Heartstruck is a glitch adventure. It should not be too hard to figure out, as it's based on a fairly common glitch, but it's still trolley. I hope you enjoy the blood-red aesthetic :P Oh, and it also uses Track 7006 from >>> Cookie's Music Pack (version 2+)<<<. I'm aware that track was not intended to be used as a full track; but I did it anyway. :P

Adventure 2: Freeze Frame is just trickery, nothing else! It was originally called Punchline as a joke as I was planning to make an adventure around punch lines... but I want that name reserved for a more fitting adventure. :lol:

Adventure 3: Curvature is... simple yet strange xD You will however need >>> OpenWA <<< in order to play it. Well, OK, you can play it in Vanilla... but it'll be significantly easier and pose no real challenge. :P Oh, and you'll also need Track 80009 from my music pack... which, is not released yet as I'm waiting for Coup Collab to be released. The track is Lumibot by Morusque from Tetrobot and Co. (Great game imo.) Felt fitting enough given how... unfitting much of this adventure is. :)

The download should contain both music files and all three adventure files. (Although you can also find them in my Music Pack V1+) No other custom content needed! Hope you enjoy this weirdness! :D

My Video Solutions:
- Heartstruck
- Freeze Frame
- Curvature
Last edited by Jutomi on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Jut's Misfits X: Miniature Mischief

Post by Sammy_P » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:41 am

I never know what to even do on these glitch levels but my god these environments are amazing. Heartstruck looks beautiful and the shardstones(?) and chandeliers on Curvature are incredible considering this medium. Thank you, Jutomi. Thutomi.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:02 am

Very elegant and unique scenery, Curvature was devious to solve. Thanks for the levels! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:53 pm

Aaand my video solutions are posted! Hope you enjoy :D
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.