Unusual Adventure: Nothing to See Here!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Unusual Adventure: Nothing to See Here!

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:13 pm

Hello everyone! So, I was waiting to upload this until after several others due to numbering in my adventures list and contest timing, but seeing as the former was adjusted by one today and the latter is delayed about two weeks, I decided to share this one anyway... and I kinda regret not doing so two weeks ago :lol:

So, this is a pretty oddball adventure. It's not a conventional one, and involves some knowledge and understanding of the game's less-often-seen mechanics and quirks. I will also tell you that bugs are able to be utilized, but nothing obscure/novel in any way (lest you're brand new to custom content) that can't be found with ease. I hope I've left enough qlues behind for you to figure out the (I'd argue t w o . . .) involved.

Oh, and you will need to have downloaded Com Rante's Classic Wonderland level texture as well as my TOW/RTW/Krabby Quest Music Pack in order to get the vibe I was going for. :lol:

Good luck, have fun, and don't be afraid if you can't make it out... it's an absurd iteration of a rather unconventional puzzle style for an adventure :lol:

P.S. I know this is numbered 90; 89 is out already and 86-88 will be out after the contest adventures are released ;p

My video solution~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jutomi on Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Unusual Adventure: Nothing to See Here!

Post by Jutomi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:01 pm

And I have posted my video solution~

What a cursed adventure :lol:

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:24 am

After watching a friend struggle with this (thank you Ilovewonderland :lol:) I've gone ahead and updated this a little.

Believe me, you're still going to struggle. But there are a couple of extra clues in here, including a cheekily-placed hint about a mechanic that not everyone may be familiar with (and it still might not be obvious what that is; feel free to ask for help if you need it just to start the adventure :lol:), the removal of a trollish red herring, some extra greenery, a little extra blue, a touch of flowers (to help with some awkward positioning), and the removal of what was especially rude... :lol:

Again. Still not easy. And I doubt the other four who downloaded this will have a much easier time. :P

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:05 am

I didn't need a conch to take me home. I only needed myself.

And some hints.

Glad to see another adventure like Cryptic Epiphany. At some points it was so vague that I don't think I could have figured it out on my own but I enjoyed it nonetheless!