Those were the days

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Those were the days

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:31 pm

Hear me out, back when the WA Editor 0.80 came out, (almost) no one knew how to make good levels, Majority of levels looked goofy, but I believe that there's no bad art in this world. Here I attached two levels I made with the WA 0.80 editor a year ago, that depict that kind of art I mentioned (basically are garbage), I made them when the WA 0.80 archive was found

I also attached the OpenWA 10.5.0 port of these levels because 99.98887% of you will want to play that in OpenWA instead of downloading ancient editor that doesn't even work (right?)

have fun haha haha

(the wa3 files are openwa, the zip is for 0.80 editor)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Those were the days

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:32 pm

I caved and I explored. You nailed the v0.80 aesthetic which I'm not sure if that says much, but it's a fun design experiment nevertheless. Thanx!
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:16 pm

tell me if you want more! i love making these, they take max 5 mins but the gameplay is golden
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:10 pm

It's like playing a relic from a bygone era, but it's not a relic. Not going to lie, simple as they were... they definitely have a charm. Plus they're really easy so I could even play them while sick :P

On that note, my video solutions:
Abba Caving
Hill Exploring

I wouldn't be against seeing more of these. I wouldn't want to see a ton more of these ( :lol: ) but if someone were to create a simplistic wa0.80 style tennis I wouldn't mind seeing it ;)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.