[New Character/Voice Pack] - Arno

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

[New Character/Voice Pack] - Arno

Post by jdl » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:39 am

It's been a while since I first recorded Arno for RTW. The Custom Content Enabler tool had just come out around that time, and I wanted to have some fun with it. :D
I was very surprised and happy to see Arno added as a 5th playable character in the Puzzle Diversity mod :!:

For some reason, I never bothered to record lines for WA during that time, so here they are now along with a few graphical files as well (Stinker Hat and Body textures). Also, Arno may sound a little different than before.
If you would like to see a video of Arno in WA, you can follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwBG7NvC2KQ

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ybsucjinaz4ob3/Arno.zip?dl=1

-Installing-
As you probably already know, these files and folders in the .zip go into the Data folder.
bddfttpsz001i.wdf is ready to be placed in Models\Stinker without any renaming because the WA Engine automatically picks up on it without it needing to be hardcoded in.
The rest of the files in Models\Stinker will need to be renamed to an already existing Eye/Shoe set to be loaded.
The same goes for the Voices\5 folder in the zip. You will need to either replace Loof (2) or Peegue's (4) voice set in order for the files to be loaded.
Remember to backup your files!

Enjoy!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: [New Character/Voice Pack] - Arno

Post by Jutomi » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:52 am

Wow. I really have missed so much since I was working. T-T

This is so beautiful, jdl. Bless your heart. I'll definitely consider using this un myself :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: [New Character/Voice Pack] - Arno

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:48 pm

I mean Jdl, I like the voice - just - poor Peegue getting replaced :lol: