Beta version 0.85 released Oct 21

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl, David

David
Gold Wonderlander

Beta version 0.85 released Oct 21

Post by David » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:42 pm

Beta testing for Stinky Loof in Wonderland is going well, and it looks like it'll be ready for release by the end of the year! Version 0.85 with many enhancements and corrections to issues reported by beta testers was released today (October 21) - see the Release Notes for details. I've been managing the beta in the Wonderland Discord and somewhat neglecting this Forum (sorry!). But it's not too late to join the beta - just fill out the Wonderland Mobile Beta Tester Signup and I'll add you to the list.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Beta version 0.85 released Oct 21

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 pm

David wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:42 pm
Beta testing for Stinky Loof in Wonderland is going well, and it looks like it'll be ready for release by the end of the year! Version 0.85 with many enhancements and corrections to issues reported by beta testers was released today (October 21) - see the Release Notes for details. I've been managing the beta in the Wonderland Discord and somewhat neglecting this Forum (sorry!). But it's not too late to join the beta - just fill out the Wonderland Mobile Beta Tester Signup and I'll add you to the list.
Good to see the game is about a third to a halfway done. :D