Wefight-The Novel

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Wefight-The Novel

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 am

I have been working on a book based on Wefight, as you may know, and, well, here is the result:

..................................WEFIGHT-THE NOVEL..............................................

................................CHAPTER 1..............................................................
.............................The First Enemy..........................................................

One day Jeff Bopplebrain, Galaxy famous Scientist and Inventor, was wondering what to Invent next, after making his latest Invention: The Enclosed Instruction Guide. A book with several awesome powers, such as to talk, walk, and, if he ever became Evil, Book Magic. While Jeff was thinking, The Enclosed Instruction Guide was suntanning Itself(It hated being green). Then out of Nowhere a Vortex Opened up, and out drop a pill. The pill touched the Enclosed Instuction Guide, and Immediately he decided to be evil. Being evil would be cool, he thought, plus he would get Book Magic. So he became evil, and hopped over to a nearby town to destroy some innocent citizens.

................................................****....................................................

Meanwhile, Two guys Named MyNameIsKooky and Nobody were eating some burgers while sitting on a bench. At least, MyNameIsKooky was, Nobody was asleep(Boring attack of Naptime :lol: ). All of the sudden, The Enclosed Instuction Guide's first Enemy, A Mutant Sock, appeared. But, at first, MyNameIsKooky didn't even see it. In fact, the first one to spot it was The Superhero Blast the tenth, or Blast!10. He Knew a Villian when he saw one and flew down to help. Or so he thought. You see, Blast!10 was new at superhero-isam and actually thought MyNameIsKooky was the villian. It was when he got to the ground that he saw MyNameIsKooky was just an ordinary person, and the Sock he had seen had eyes. According to his mind, a sock with eyes had to be an enemy. So he took out his first weapon, a Lightbulb. Of course, it was a SPECIAL lightbulb that was quite damaging if used correctly, but he didn't know that. So he just whacked the sock till the Lightbulb broke. "They should make better weapons." Blast!10 murmured as he got his second weapon: A weird device. He pressed a button. It transformed into dog food. pressing another button on it made it transform into a cellphone with no batteries. He kept pressing buttons and it kept transforming into more useless devices. Irritated, he pressed another button and it finally turned into something useful: a Laser Pointer. Shining it in The Mutant socks eyes made it lose 70 HP. Then MyNameIsKooky joined in, throwing a twig and an explosive toilet that he had no idea how got there. The Twig missed, but the explosive Toilet didn't, and that made it lose several more HP. It was angry, but pretty much didn't have any attack to use. Then MyNameIsKooky put on the sock, sure that THAT would defeat it. It didn't, and The sock ate his foot. He was pretty happy, because he finally had attacked, but more so because feet tasted delicious. Grumbling, Blast!10 took a Wand of Healing and used it to get MyNameIsKooky's foot back. The sock was furious. All along there had been a healing wand, and he had not been healed! Plus, he only had about thirty HP left. He Intended to get that Wand, and probably would have, if not a Warrior version of MyNameIsKooky appeared, scaring him. Then the duplicate spoke, saying "My name is MyNameIsKooy, and I shall destroy you." Well, that did it for the Mutant Sock. He ran around screaming(causing Nobody to wake up) and bashing into things, until he ran out of HP and got Defeated.

...................................CHAPTER 2........................................................
.......................The Attack of MyNameIsKooy.......................................

The first thought Nobody had when he woke up was how good his burger tasted and looked around for it. But it wasn't there, and neither was MyNameIsKooky's. Then he saw MyNameIsKooy and wondered "What is MyNameIsKooky doing in that warrior suit?" Then he saw the Real MyNameIsKooky and got completely confused. Likewise, all MyNameIsKooky could do was stare. And no, not at MyNameIsKooy. At the defeated Mutant Sock. He was wondering where that sock had come from. In fact, like before, He didn't even notice MyNameIsKooy at first. And the Moment the Mutant Sock was defeated, Blast!10 had quickly flown off. It took a long time for Nobody to figure out that MyNameIsKooy was a warrior version of MyNameIsKooky, who, he thought, had probably been cloned.
MyNameIsKooy, confused on why No one was answering, repeated "My name is MyNameIsKooy, and I shall destroy you."
Now Nobody knew that this must be a bad guy, but, having No idea why he would want to take out them, he asked "Why?" which MyNameIsKooy answered saying "Because... because... because... I'm not sure..."
"Oh, just forget it." said Nobody, coming towards MyNameIsKooy. But he tripped on the twig that had missed the Mutant Sock before, and flew into him instead. However, MyNameIsKooy didn't lose any HP, and Nobody lost 99 HP. This as because, right as Blast!10 was leaving, MyNameIsKooy had snatched another superhero item from his pack. It was a potion, which had directed all HP he lost to the person who used it. However, it was slowly wearing off, and he still had one weakness.
Nobody said "Ow." and grabbed a birdhouse that was hanging from a house nearby. Whacking MyNameIsKooy with it, of course, didn't do anything, except to defeat Nobody. MyNameIsKooky recovered, and dumped out a Volvic Revive on Nobody, reviving him with eighty HP. Then MyNameIsKooky grabbed a Rubber Ducky and a Banana from the same house, and whacked MyNameIsKooy with them both, ending out only with HIM getting defeated.
Then the owner of the house, a guy named Orza, came out, pretty mad that people were stealing his things. He looked at MyNameIsKooy, and, thinking that he was the one who had stolen his things, shot him. Then he left.(the rubber ducky turned out to be a world-famous rubber ducky that was the only one in the universe with a Blue beak and a red body, and the world's oldest Banana, and the world's only birdhouse that was empty after two hundred years, so, you can't really blame him.) As MyNameIsKooy(Kooy for short) was losing his resistence(however you spell that), he lost 21 HP.
Nobody quickly dumped Volvic Revive on MyNameIsKooky, who then, not wanting to lose much, poked Kooy with a stick. That happened to be his weakness, and defeated him.
Last edited by LittleZbot on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Comments, anyone? I worked hard on this. :?

Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 pm

I'll never be as creative as that in a million years. Excellent additions to the storyline. :shock:
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Thank you very much. :D See what I mean by "you'll never stand a chance" MyNameIsKooky(about the contest I wanted to have)?

Oh, and actually, I got the Superhero idea from One of Nobody's posts in the "If Wefight was a movie" topic, but the rest was all me. :)

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Seems more like a summary with random additions than a novel. Sorry, just putting my two bits in.
Guy wrote:See what I mean by "you'll never stand a chance" MyNameIsKooky?
Wait until you see my VV Plot.

Anyways, carry on. :wink:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 pm

The two of you could combine your creativity and I'd like to see you beat me! In fact, I'm going to make that topic.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

Ooooh. I'd like that! What do you think, MNI-no, he's evil, line stolen from Nobody?

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:25 am

Too late, I made it.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 am

I see that.

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 am

No one will ever be able to overtake Nobody's overactive imagination. I'm calling it right now.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 am

NOOOO!!!!

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 am

*jumps in*
O RLY?!
WHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAARK!
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

Chapter 2 in!

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Jeff BoBBlebrain and the burgers are mentioned later in the plot, as is the pill, BTW. Hovever, the random other stuff is indeed new.