ToonTown (Over 2400 posts)

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:18 am

Can you make lands with PANDA3D?
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 am

Panda3D is only an engine + set of tools. For modellings you need some other softeware.

If you mean no extra models, it is possible to make lands with Panda3D, in Python or C++.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 am

Whats python and cc++?
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:53 am

^_^ wrote:Whats python and cc++?
Python and C++ are both programming languages.

Python is used in TTDLLinjector.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:59 am

Uh, how do i learn them? /_/
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 am

^_^ wrote:Uh, how do i learn them? /_/
Grab an IDE(Pythonwin, Dev-C++), Python/A C++ Compiler, Google, all you need.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:33 am

???
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 pm

^_^ wrote:Mickey's moon base? I thought its cog nation. :lol:
???
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

I make my lands through pure python code, no programs or anything.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Panda3D should be easier to use, because you don't have to play to make models so it won't ban you about the security.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:55 pm

^_^ wrote:...
Panda3D should be easier to use, because you don't have to play to make models so it won't ban you about the security.
In fact, much harder.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

But how do i build lands using panda3D, and with one of Panda3D's on its site is the one to make lands?
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

I'd wanna edit the Toontorial if I were a hacker. e.g. starting out similar, then:

"This is my family photo album."

"Admit it, you have an embarrassing family too."

"This is the house I wanted to live in."

"This is the house my family wanted to live in."

"This is me and my dad."

"This is me playing with my dad."

Later...

"Oh no! My Uncle George is outside!"

"Tell him I'm in the hospital, and can't make it to dinner today!"

DEFEAT TUTORIAL TOM'S UNCLE GEORGE

:lol:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 pm

That's actually possible to do client-sided, all you need is Cheat Engine - you can't get banned. :lol:
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 pm

ILL LET YOU ALL HACK TOONTOWN.
HACKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

OMG HAX!!!

Sorry if that was too big :wink:
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I thought that guy was saying 'MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!'
When talking to somebody named Max. :lol:
Then 'DIE' happened to guy that was named max. :twisted:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 am

Chapter 3

Mickey's Moon Base (Or, LONGEST CHAPTER YET)

Ignoring Glitchy, Salty Rhinoboom walked with the Shadow Dog down Sleepy Street. As he walked along, he noticed several interesting buildings, and once stopped at a place called 'SNOOZE BLUES NEWS
The Latest Insider Info on Music in Dreamland and Beyond' and bought a button to be used to look at a secondary weekly news article.

Eventually, however, he made it to Mickey's Moon Base, way up on the moon. The first thing Salty noticed was that there were very few Toons. Probably because they put the street leading to it behind a pillow which could only be moved with an obscure password. After that, he noticed that buildings were flying off and new ones were landing in their places. At least, he thought they were buildings. Upon closer inspection he realized they were sophisticated cube-y spaceships.

"Where do all the spaceships go after they take off?" asked Salty Rhinoboom.

"I don't know," said the Shadow Dog. "I usually go to a quieter part of the Moon with even fewer Toons anywhere."

Out of the corner of his eye the duck noticed a distinctly different spaceship land. It was dark grey and had COG SHUTTLE written on it in white typewriter text. A hatch opened and several Cogs in astronaut suits colored according to type floated out and slowly propelled themselves towards the ground with high tech contraptions, walking around in the street like normal Cogs. Salty Rhinoboom decided he would call these Cogs 'Space Cogs'.

Earlier, at Donald's Dreamland Playground...

The pillow started to move back to it's original position. Glitchy, almost completely down on Laff, fell down in a heap and, after a while of recovery, checked the ToonTown Time. "4:59!?" he cried, "Oh no! It's almost time for my show." Realizing he didn't have enough time to get to his studio normally, he glitched his way there by walking through walls and teleporting without a hole. Even then, he was a dreaded 3 minutes late.

5:03 ToonTown Time, at Salty Rhinoboom and the Shadow Dog...

As Salty Rhinoboom and the Shadow Dog had gone down the street, they noticed there were 6 types of ship the Cogs could come out of, at least that they'd seen: SELLBOT SHUTTLES, CASHBOT SHUTTLES, LAWBOT SHUTTLES, BOSSBOT SHUTTLES, COG SHUTTLES, and OMEGA-CLASS COG CARRIERS. They had both agreed that neither of them wanted to go inside a Omega-Class Cog Carrier if they could help it. That was earlier, though. Now it was 5:03. One of the few Toons there had turned on a fancy TV, and something was being displayed.

An animation played in high speed of weird things happening in ToonTown. There was singing in high-pitched voices, something about wonderous glitches. The animation and singing both ended shortly, and a Toon came onscreen that Salty Rhinoboom vaguely recognized. "Hello, and welcome to Wonderous Glitches, Season 2," said the Toon, who seemed rather in a hurry. "Today I am going to show you a recent experience I had in Donald's Dock."

"Be sure not to get caught up in the Cogs' Red Tape!" said Mickey.

Now the Toon was swimming around and swam through ground. He came back up on the other side of the fence and walked around.

"I don't watch much TV, doesn't fit the Aztec style," commented the Shadow Dog. "Is it always this creative?"

"I think this is real," said Salty Rhinoboom.

The Toon walked in an endless grey area for a while, then left. "And now, live on TV, I, Glitchy, will visit a land where Cogs stretch their arms out for some reason!" said the Toon, climbing into a cannon and shooting himself out of it.

"You can jump really high on the Moon!" said Mickey.

"Wow, really? Lemme try!" said Salty, jumping up into the air and landing on the roof of Goofy's Gag Ship.

As the Glitchy walked around in a strange land, suddenly strange things started appearing and disappearing! "Er, this has never happened before," he said. Then a spaceship landed.

"Hello," said the captain of the Space Bar, a Mickey's Moon Base root beer shop. "Our launch cannon messed up and we ended up here."

"Cannon?!" asked Glitchy. "So THAT'S how you got here. This land can be accessed via cannon using glitches. Mind if I have a look inside?"

Mickey said "Even if you're just coming for a short visit, be sure to take an exclusive 'Mission:' ToonTask from the HQ. We need YOUR help to drive back the COG SHUTTLES."

"AAAAAAAAAH!" said Salty, seeing the Space Bar in the distance and falling off the Gag Ship.

"You should be more careful," said the Shadow Dog. "All we need is to get to a place where we can jump off the moon."

So the duo stopped watching TV and went to Lunar Lane, where signs pointed saying Jump Authorization Zone. However, just as they came out of the tunnel, they saw the guy from the TV. "I know you," he said. "You're the guys who were closest to the pillow when it crushed me. Which one of you prankster guys was the mastermind of this?"
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey Kooky, do you have the code for the flower switch, vines, or even level 7 toonup animation? I am not going to show out. Ive seen your videos.
:P
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 pm

I just registered in Toontown! I'ts quite fun though! I love the part when I go to the party and use the cannon! Twice, I had a spining alley! well, I bumped to a wall, then to a sealing, And I'm going down round and round! :lol:
I have a youtube channel that I made with Loofboy333! If you want you can go check it out! :)
Rialo555 is the name!
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:42 am

Okay. Wanna meet me?
I use kacpero's player, because he left his account behind. :P
Ill be waiting in toon valley on silly street!
My name is 'kacper', and the player is a horse.
Please note that if you are for example in, let's say nutty river (district), and if i am in Toon valley (district) you won't be able to see me.
As it says in the book, Each district is a copy of toontown world.
But be sure to unlock so-called speedchat plus! :)
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 am

I called "Blue cat" It's a cat and a boy!
I have a youtube channel that I made with Loofboy333! If you want you can go check it out! :)
Rialo555 is the name!
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 am

Can you go there? I am waiting at the beginning of silly street, from the toontown central tunnel in Toon valley district.
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 am

I'm in the Toontown Playground! I still cannot find you, maybe you should go to the Playground!
Rialo555 is the name!
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

I'm talking to mickey now! :D
Rialo555 is the name!
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 am

Um, Witch district?
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 am

Giggly Grove!
Rialo555 is the name!
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 am

I'm not a member. so I use Speedchat instead!
Rialo555 is the name!
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 am

Even if you aren't member you can use it. Go to toontown site and log in.
You will need a parent there.
-.-
You just disappeared.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

New type of disconnect?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.