My harddisc broke down........

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
BINA
Rainbow Seeker

My harddisc broke down........

Post by BINA » Fri May 21, 2004 8:44 pm

Hi everyone! I finally got myself a new hardisc - and my "computer-genius-friend" managed to recover most of my games, documents etc from the old one :D

It's been two very long weeks for me - beeing away from you guys and all :wink: and I'm looking forward to reading all the last posts, downloading the newest levels and seeing what is going on in the picture me competition.

I'm starting school again on monday, so I won't have so much time to play and comment on levels as earlyer, but I'll do my best :D

Bina.
BINA
Rainbow Seeker

Post by BINA » Fri May 21, 2004 9:53 pm

After reading some of the post on the Picture me competition (and a PM), I can see, that some of you are impationed to see the results...

It will take me some time, to wiew all the posts, look at your pictures, figure out the rules about scoring AND post it. I'm also still having problems understanding how I'm supposed to score on the first part of the competition.

I therefor suggest, that you finish the competition without my score - what do you think? - I don't want to be responsibel for slowing down the competiton - and I don't want to stress over it eather...
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sat May 22, 2004 2:26 am

Bina,
Try to at least look at the pictures and get your guesses in for that. I'm planning on posting the results tomorrow. you should have the website in your PM.
Glad you are back with us, I was wondering where you went.
:-)

Jen
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sat May 22, 2004 9:34 am

Hi Bina,

That will be today, going by the time difference.

As I said in my PM to you, please try to get your guesses in.

When it comes to the scoring, I will go through it with you, okay?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Maureen. :lol:
BINA
Rainbow Seeker

Post by BINA » Sat May 22, 2004 10:11 am

Phew!!!!!

Okay, I had a quick look at your pictures (this was not as easy as I had thought :shock: ) and did my guesses imediadly.....

It would have been nice, to have had more time to think about it, but at least, that will give me an excuse to why my guesses are so wrong :wink:

I've send my guesses to Jen in an email.

Thank you Maureen, I'll probably need your help with the scoring. I'm going away with the family, for the rest of the day, but I should have some sparetime this evening........

I'm REALLY looking foreward to see the results of the competition - this has been so much fun!

Bina.