Level: The Abandoned Island

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Level: The Abandoned Island

Post by ab-47 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:05 pm

This is just a puzzle and not level with any story or such, but here's the details: There is a star lost in this island, you need to retrieve it by solving this puzzle and getting out of the main island. I recommend that you take a good look at the whole level with your spy-eye before solving it. If you are getting desperate and would like some hints, you can find a hidden sign somewhere in the level and it might help you out, once again, use your spy-eye to spot it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ab-47 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 pm

What a baffling puzzle! I think I've made some progress, but that yellow timer is particularly tricky!

No hints yet, please. Thanks for sharing though! I'm really enjoying it! :D
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 am

Hi Ash! This looked really difficult at first, but after further analysis it became relatively easier. I got GOLD without using the crab. I also didn't use 1 Pow, 1 Grow and 3 Brr chargers.

Thanks for this fun adventure! :) I loved the beautiful scenery, but there was one part where I had to take a run in the park :lol:
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: Level: The Abandoned Island

Post by rainbowmon » Sun May 24, 2020 1:43 am

This was a fun puzzle. Took me a while to figure out a solution - I'm wanting to say a couple of hours - but ultimately I figured out a way to just ignore the white gate entirely, which ultimately won me the level.
samuelthx wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 am
Hi Ash! This looked really difficult at first, but after further analysis it became relatively easier. I got GOLD without using the crab. I also didn't use 1 Pow, 1 Grow and 3 Brr chargers.

Thanks for this fun adventure! :) I loved the beautiful scenery, but there was one part where I had to take a run in the park :lol:
How in the *UNIVERSE* did you do this with only 0/1 crabs, 2/3 Pows and 1/4 Brrs? I can't figure it out.

I wonder how many possible solutions this level has in all...
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: Level: The Abandoned Island

Post by ab-47 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:43 am

FORGOTTEN BUMP

I kinda wish I gave more effort on the decorations, the level looks good but there are many visual artifacts that ruins it.

Anyhow here's the solution for the abandoned island.

SOLUTION
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]