The Magical Tests Sample Adventure - The Living Red

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

The Magical Tests Sample Adventure - The Living Red

Post by RoberTime » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:43 am

Click this for the full information on The Magical Tests rebuilt

Instead of releasing "Demos" of the hub, I have decided to share some early-access sample adventures as I work on The Magical Tests. I will pick one adventure from each of the courses which I think I have done well on, and post it up as a heads-up of what to expect.

I am starting with Floing and working my way through rainbow order. And I will say this, the adventure I'm uploading gave me a hard time, as in having to re-edit everything for about a good hour. I'm so glad I'm out of that heck of the hacked editor and conversion stuff, whatever it was that I forgot.

Enjoy! This will be added to my adventure list, however temporarily until I finish the whole hub. And be sure to add in the proper texture for it also downloadable here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: The Magical Tests Sample Adventure - The Living Red

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:56 pm

This is a really good level! Good difficulty balance, nice little tricks and a design to make things seem more complex than they are. You should definitely model the rest of the Floing chapter off of this, it's prime material.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Thank you for this really nice puzzle! I look forward to the other magical tests!
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Oh man, I really loved this project back when POTZ wasn't released, really pleased to see this still going. :)

Thank you for this level, it feels just right, the difficulty, the bonuses, the elements, it's really well designed! :D
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]