Wonderland Adventures - Mysteries of Fire Island RE-IMAGINED (ANNOUNCEMENT/DEVELOPMENT THREAD/DEMO 1 OUT NOW!)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Wonderland Adventures - Mysteries of Fire Island RE-IMAGINED (ANNOUNCEMENT/DEVELOPMENT THREAD/DEMO 1 OUT NOW!)

Post by StinkyFTW » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:28 pm

Sometimes very long Hiatuses' can lead to good things, like this!

So, after completing W.A 1 Re-Imagined, I took a departure from Wonderland for a good while, moving on to bigger things and just living life. A few days after I turned 18 recently, I got back into W.A and decided to enact on an old plan of mine.

I re-imagined the first game, and NOW I'M DOING IT AGAIN FOR THE SECOND ONE!

Already, I've made an amazing amount of progress in what I want to say so far totals to 6, maybe 7 hours of working and testing on it!

Some screenshots are attached, and a decently lengthy demo as well!

Let me know your thoughts!
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
MOFI R.I DEMO 1.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OH GOD. :mrgreen:
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Wonderland Adventures - Mysteries of Fire Island RE-IMAGINED (ANNOUNCEMENT/DEVELOPMENT THREAD/DEMO 1 OUT NOW!)

Post by StinkyFTW » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:50 am

Dev Log #1

So far, Progress has been steady! With work at my job being low (Cleaner at a small Motel), I've had plenty of Free Time!

I've managed to stomp out every bug up to where I currently am at right now - the Beach right before the Stinker Camp!! :shock:

I've attatched a few screenshots for your viewing pleasure...

I've also decided to make the Jungle just this one super-huge area, and much like how W.A 1 R.I had some interesting changes to Main Areas...

Well, you may no longer be scaling the Mountain in the Jungle...
1.png
2.png
3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Wonderland Adventures - Mysteries of Fire Island RE-IMAGINED (ANNOUNCEMENT/DEVELOPMENT THREAD/DEMO 1 OUT NOW!)

Post by StinkyFTW » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:38 pm

Hey, I wanna make something clear;

Project ain't dead, that's a promise.

I just recently tested Positive for COVID-19, and have been down n' ill, but hanging in there.

I'll have some new teasers for you soon, I promise.