THE MAGIC CUBOID - Full First Season (Digitally Remastered)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

THE MAGIC CUBOID - Full First Season (Digitally Remastered)

Post by Nobody » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:49 am

The Magic Cuboid is kind of a hard series to make a sales pitch for. It doesn't have killer ducks, a hilarious toothbrush quest, tense wartime political intrigue, or even the thing all tennis series (WA series where two different adventure creators take turns making adventures that tell one unified story) are supposed to have, Thwarts.

However, what The Magic Cuboid does have is a unique narrative that emerged over time. It started as a chain of just plain weird adventures created by Samuel and I. Then, as the series continued from late 2013 to early 2016, the cast of characters began to gradually expand and we started to find a narrative focus. Within that span of time, we made 10 different adventures. Now, in the year 2018, will a "second season" be coming? You'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

Now, I've already remastered and rereleased all these adventures before, but you know what they say: The third time's the charm! Also there was a ton of stuff I should have changed but didn't. Mainly a bunch of gameplay, aesthetic and dialog tweaks that would bug you if I hadn't made them but would bore you if I told you about them. Although I did add some brand-new optional dialog to some of the parts, as well as adding a whole new gameplay section to fix a plothole. So, without further ado,

here are all the music packs and custom textures you'll need to play these adventures:
Sammy_P's Boring Music Pack
Nobody's Music Pack
Master Wonder Mage's PotZ Music Pack
Kooky's WA3E Music Pack
Spectra Jade
Red Desert
Recommended but not necessary: Emerald's Music Pack (fixes 609.ogg, used at the end of TMC2)

And now, with EVEN LESS additional ado, I present to you... The Magic Cuboid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i should change my signature to not be rude to pcpuzzle
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Re: THE MAGIC CUBOID - Full First Season (Digitally Remastered)

Post by Nobody » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:13 am

Everyone still hates the Spikeyball Scritter puzzle from TMC4 so I did a thing

https://youtu.be/eWU1tDioW-0
i should change my signature to not be rude to pcpuzzle