New Texture : Digital

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

New Texture : Digital

Post by tails the fox » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 am

I downloaded the RTW version so i made a WA Editor versino only this version has new color for some tiles but the RTW version doesnt Here it Is! but for it to work i need some one to save it onto their computer adn make the background textures for me then i will upload the vrsion that works here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 am

Heres a downloadable version!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kacpero
Rainbow Keeper

Post by kacpero » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 pm

that on the top is too downloadable but you dont know it all time! qloof and nobody telled you that already!! NOTE: if you have system in an other language than go here: http://translate.google.com/# and enter: put it to and select 2 languages
can you give me instalator of return to wonderland and wonderland and secret worlds here are links: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20041 http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20042
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 pm

SHUT UP!!! NO EFFENSE BUT YOUR SO FREAKING ANOYYING!!!
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:52 am

tails the fox wrote:Gonna be cruel eh? Then FINE BE CRUEL!
tails the fox wrote:No i hate the....
tails the fox wrote:Don't post bad comments here!!! I hate that!
tails the fox wrote:SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tails the fox wrote:I TOLD YOU I FREAKING LEARNED SOME AND I ALREADY KNOW DONT BE A FREAKING DANG NOOB!!!!!!!!!
tails the fox wrote:SHUT UP!!! NO EFFENSE BUT YOUR SO FREAKING ANOYYING!!!
Please don't be rude and demanding.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 am

:cry:
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:43 am

tails the fox's signature wrote:NO ONE HELPS ME!!!
... I'm sorry, but you need to learn a little something about tact before you can go about saying things like this.

You've made multiple topics asking for help, which is understandable, and yet when people do try to help you you act rude towards them. Now you're saying no one helps you, yet you're not accepting their help or even saying kindly that their advice isn't helping you. Instead, you type things like this:
tails the fox wrote:I TOLD YOU I FREAKING LEARNED SOME AND I ALREADY KNOW DONT BE A FREAKING DANG NOOB!!!!!!!!!
I can understand being annoyed because they're telling you something you've already heard, but asking for help and then rejecting it won't get you anywhere.

Considering that you often ask for help without specifying much information about what you need help with, I find it interesting that you get annoyed because you think we don't help when you're refusing to take what advice we offer. Especially since you don't only get annoyed, you start typing rude and degrading things in capitals, which implies that you're screaming at willing helpers.

Answer me a question, please - Why do you act like this when people try to help? Like I said - being annoyed because someone told you something that doesn't help or something that you've already heard is understandable. Acting disrespectful just because you've already heard their advice or it hasn't worked isn't.

A good example is with the issue I have with Wonderland Adventures and custom textures right now - I've tried lots of things, and I've seen one of the things I've tried multiple times in that thread. I've also seen something I already knew from the start in there - Am I annoyed? Not at anyone, just at the game for not accepting the files. Am I going around acting rude towards the people who are trying to help just because they told me something I already knew? No.

I'm not trying to be purposefully offensive or rude, but if you want help from others when you ask for it, you have to be respectful and accept the help they have to offer.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:15 am

I agree...
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
kacpero
Rainbow Keeper

Post by kacpero » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 pm

shut up YOU FOOL!!! :x

tails the fox profile:

report to tails the fox: GO BACK IN ONE OF YOUR GAMES!!!

WHOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: 8) :? :x
can you give me instalator of return to wonderland and wonderland and secret worlds here are links: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20041 http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20042
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:22 pm

kacpero wrote:

tails the fox profile:

WHOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: 8) :? :x
Urgh. That was rude! Don't try to get into flame wars.
Qloof234 wrote:
tails the fox's signature wrote:NO ONE HELPS ME!!!
... I'm sorry, but you need to learn a little something about tact before you can go about saying things like this.

You've made multiple topics asking for help, which is understandable, and yet when people do try to help you you act rude towards them. Now you're saying no one helps you, yet you're not accepting their help or even saying kindly that their advice isn't helping you. Instead, you type things like this:
I can understand being annoyed because they're telling you something you've already heard, but asking for help and then rejecting it won't get you anywhere.

Considering that you often ask for help without specifying much information about what you need help with, I find it interesting that you get annoyed because you think we don't help when you're refusing to take what advice we offer. Especially since you don't only get annoyed, you start typing rude and degrading things in capitals, which implies that you're screaming at willing helpers.

Answer me a question, please - Why do you act like this when people try to help? Like I said - being annoyed because someone told you something that doesn't help or something that you've already heard is understandable. Acting disrespectful just because you've already heard their advice or it hasn't worked isn't.

A good example is with the issue I have with Wonderland Adventures and custom textures right now - I've tried lots of things, and I've seen one of the things I've tried multiple times in that thread. I've also seen something I already knew from the start in there - Am I annoyed? Not at anyone, just at the game for not accepting the files. Am I going around acting rude towards the people who are trying to help just because they told me something I already knew? No.

I'm not trying to be purposefully offensive or rude, but if you want help from others when you ask for it, you have to be respectful and accept the help they have to offer.
Whoa. When it comes to giving lectures and proving points, you're top notch. :shock:
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 pm

kacpero wrote:

tails the fox profile:

WHOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE HECK UP YOU DANG IRONIC FOOLISH IDIOTIC MORON!!!!!! GOD!!!
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:17 am

Are you two TRYING to get into a flame war? Cut it out.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 am

No wonder this forum is dying...
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
kacpero
Rainbow Keeper

Post by kacpero » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 am

tails the fox wrote:
kacpero wrote:

tails the fox profile:

WHOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE HECK UP YOU DANG IRONIC FOOLISH IDIOTIC MORON!!!!!! GOD!!!
oh, oh, oh, oh, and that gives you apsolutly nothing (i....)
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm

kacpero wrote:
tails the fox wrote:
kacpero wrote:

tails the fox profile:

You said idiot!
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm

kacpero wrote:
tails the fox wrote:
kacpero wrote:

tails the fox profile:

Okay, just knock it off. If you're aiming for starting a flamewar, then you're doing a good job of it, but some of us want to see the forum last for a longer time.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

This forum seriously needs some moderators. Things are going out of control between the two of you. I think you guys need a good, "stand in the corner" if you will.
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 am

Yeah. In here I suggested that moderators could be assigned to certain forums. Maybe MS could do that to make sure everything stays in order while he's away from the forum.