Garry's mod

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Garry's mod

Post by ^_^ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I know, i know.
Future someone wrote:That topic is in the old off-topic. :wink: Locked.
But XPR~D said that we can make duplicates unless the old ones get moved.
Thanx.
Now, lemme start discussing it.

Code: Select all

Garry's mod, BUT I AM THE ADMIN
:lol:
Okay, joke over.
I will be able to play Gmod Correctly soon, but i need to update my graphic card drivers first.
Post funny pics here for people to enjoy 8) .
For those who don't know what Garry's Mod is...
Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.

You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

Yes, i copied this from Steam powered. :twisted:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Excuse me. It's not only in the old forum, but also in the new one: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21689

No idea what Garry's Mod is but it looked so familiar, as if I had seen a dozen times before, almost as familiar as "Mario" :lol: Too bad that you have such a bad memory that you even don't remember that you made 2 topics about it earlier. (2, because the first one was locked, so you made another one.)

But well, the new off-topics is yet almost such a mess as the old one, so what am I talking about. :lol:
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Marinus wrote:Excuse me. It's not only in the old forum, but also in the new one: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21689

No idea what Garry's Mod is but it looked so familiar, as if I had seen a dozen times before, almost as familiar as "Mario" :lol: Too bad that you have such a bad memory that you even don't remember that you made 2 topics about it earlier. (2, because the first one was locked, so you made another one.)

But well, the new off-topics is yet almost such a mess as the old one, so what am I talking about. :lol:
Oh sorry, but you don't have to act as if you were my father.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm

If your father would be keeping an eye on your activities here on this forum, then no one else would need to act as your father. :wink:

And of course, no one need to do that anyhow, but since lots of people were complaining about the mess in the old off-topic, I think let's try to keep the new one a bit more clear/clean. :)
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm

*deletes huge text*
The old topic was about how to get a free steam game. This one is about the game itself, albeit a totally different version.
If there was one huge topic about it, it would be a huge mess like the WA hex editing topic, you can't find anything in it.
she/her | Sayori#2285
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

You said such before: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 0&start=10 I haven't seen your response on my response yet.

Besides: What would be worse; if there's a "Garry's Mod" topic a mess, or, if the entire off-topics is a mess?

Also, ^_^ is still in the Top-3 new topic makers, and usually his topics are not that popular like WA-Hex-editing, so they are not going to be several pages. Therefore I find that not a good comparison.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

Stop complaining and...
Back on topic.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 am

^_^ wrote:
Marinus wrote:Excuse me. It's not only in the old forum, but also in the new one: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21689

Oh sorry, but you don't have to act as if you were my father.
And? You don't have to act so high-and-mighty.

Marinus has a perfectly valid point. There's already a Garry's Mod topic, restrict the discussion to that one instead of making a new one and being condescending when someone reminds you that.

Locked.