Off-Topic Area: A suggestion/request

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm not really leaning towards 4 anymore, since MS seems to be strongly against it (we need to give him some respect, don't we?).
I can moderate the offtopic area, though. And I agree that Muz and Q should be moderators too.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Replying on Tyteen's post:

I think there are no MOD's needed (as said before) but just in case we should have them, for the subforums of classic levels and RTW parts, there are really no MOD's needed. Everything is going alright there. Besides, I haven't seen Popo here in a while, and I don't want to be a MOD, for I want to be able to say what I want to say, or, with other words, to be myself. (In the meantime trying not to offend, insult etc.)

When I read your post I get the idea that you want either:
- The off-topic to be moved to 3.Studio, or
- The 3.Studio rules to this forum.

To be honest, assuming that 3.Studio is your forum, it smells a bit like: "Tyteen for president". And, no offense Tyteen, but I would rather like to keep having Patrick on the helm. For at least 3 reasons:

- I think he is much older, which means he has more personal experience / wisdom of life.
- He is less personal involved in our discussions in the off-topics, which means more neutral / objective.
- The 3rd reason I'd rather not mention yet.

I think you are a good boy, but nowadays I find you somewhat too much a man-of-rules, just like: "No matter what happens; rules are rules!" And I think: Rules are black and white, but life isn't. Of course it's good there are rules for most common situations to make things easier, but rules are not everything. You can't control the whole life by rules. Not every situation is to be "catched" within rules.

These are the rules we're talking about, isn't it? http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... %2A#256954

Let's see: Everyone must at least wear an overall #5 (OK a little bit exaggerated to make it more clear) and may do only one little kissie (which is very important because it's #1)

BUT:

- Blood is allowed #2
- Violence is allowed #3
- Weapons are allowed #4 (maybe even death is allowed. Oh My Gorilla )

Also, I may have misread them but I see nothing in your rules about expressions like: "You must die", not even about swearing. Nothing about being sweet to each other, don't offend or insult, nothing of that!

To come back to rule 5 about the clothes: Of course we all know this forum is not the place to post erotic pictures, but just in case someone of us likes to post a nice picture of mommy and daddy and the kids having fun on the beach, would that be against the rules. :shock: (BTW, did you notice that our 4 stinkers only wear shoes, gloves and a hat. :wink: )

So, sorry Tyteen, but in my opinion your rules are somewhat creating a vacuum, if you know what I mean. I think the rules of this forum are OK and if there should change something about them, maybe a better description/rule about spam. (I think that's a good point in your rules Tyteen: #6)

Just in case (but rather not) it's going to be decided that there will be moderators for the off-topics, I agree about Muzozavr, Qloof, maybe Blast and Tyteen, but also Billy Bob. Only on one condition: That they won't delete my posts if they can't win a debate. :lol:
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

I honestly have to generally agree with that.

I now disapprove of #4 and #5.
#4: Patrick obviously doesn't want to do that again, so let's give him some respect
#5: Why? I'd rather change things on the board than have to go through a process of dividing it.
she/her | Sayori#2285
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I was just wondering, I see both of you, XPR and Blast saying such as:
#4: Patrick obviously doesn't want to do that again, so let's give him some respect
but I didn't know that. I actually only suggested to split the off-topic into silly and off-topic, because I thought you guys did want that. If you don't want it anymore, I don't care either. The only thing I would like to be changed is that, if spam becomes so annoying, there should be taken action against it.

BTW, Does spam really mean: Small Pointless Annoying Messages, or did you 3.studio guys invent that? 8)

What I said in my previous post about rules; here's a little example. A while ago, you (XPR) had a very flashing avatar but no signature, so exactly according to the rules. However it was terribly annoying me.

Right now, you have a quiet avatar and also a nice 4 lines poem in your signature, which is actually not quite according to the rules. However, it's perfectly fine for me. :D
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Marinus wrote:...I don't want to be a MOD, for I want to be able to say what I want to say, or, with other words, to be myself. (In the meantime trying not to offend, insult etc.)
Why would being a moderator not allow you to be yourself? :?
Marinus wrote:...Does spam really mean: Small Pointless Annoying Messages, or did you 3.studio guys invent that? 8)
3.studIo did not invent that. :wink:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 pm

BB wrote:Why would being a moderator not allow you to be yourself?
A Police-officer has to wear a correct uniform outfit. I like to wear an old shirt and shorts. :wink:

Or, with other words, sometimes I like to walk (say things which are a little bit) on the edge. The border between what's allowed and what's not allowed.

When a farmer or a carpenter sometimes says a bad word, it's not a big problem, but when a king, president or prime minister does on TV, it's going to be written in all newspapers. You know what I mean?
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Marinus wrote:
A Police-officer has to wear a correct uniform outfit. I like to wear an old shirt and shorts. :wink:

Or, with other words, sometimes I like to walk (say things which are a little bit) on the edge. The border between what's allowed and what's not allowed.

When a farmer or a carpenter sometimes says a bad word, it's not a big problem, but when a king, president or prime minister does on TV, it's going to be written in all newspapers. You know what I mean?
No. Not at all. What has all that got to do with my question?
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:07 pm

1. Under 5%
2. DRASTICALLY UNDER 5%!!!
2.5 (Sure delete Off Topic, but give me enough notice to manually copy every single post in Wefight, and don't delete Off Topic until I give the OK). 5%
3. 92.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

4. Not even considering it because you apparently hate it.
5. Not even considering it because while you may love it, I hate it.

OVERALL:

3, definitely 3. If you have to not do 3, then either 1 (not recommended) or 2.5 (barely recommended).
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 pm

billy bob wrote:
Marinus wrote:

No. Not at all. What has all that got to do with my question?
It has everything to do with your question. Marinus is saying that If he is a mod he won't be able to make contreversial posts or bend the rules and stuff like that. (I think.)
Generation 59: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm

ben-09 wrote:It has everything to do with your question. Marinus is saying that if he is a mod he won't be able to make controversial posts or bend the rules and stuff like that. (I think.)
Marinus didn't say anything about moderation (or controversial posts or bending the rules or stuff like that) in that post.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 pm

billy bob wrote:
ben-09 wrote:It has everything to do with your question. Marinus is saying that if he is a mod he won't be able to make controversial posts or bend the rules and stuff like that. (I think.)
Marinus didn't say anything about moderation (or controversial posts or bending the rules or stuff like that) in that post.
Things can be implied even though they are not literally said.

I vote choice 3 on the options thing
Last edited by dlcs18 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dlcs18
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 pm

billy bob wrote:
It was an analogy. It you don't know what that means, look it up.
Generation 59: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm

ben-09 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
It was an analogy. It you don't know what that means, look it up.
*looks it up*
Oh. I get it. Sorry. I can't tell when something is an analogy or not.
Marinus wrote:

Now I do, yes. But if you do "walk on the edge" then you probably won't be picked as a moderator anyway.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:53 pm

BB, it's hard to explain. A moderator or administrator has to give the good example. They make the rules, which means they have to follow those rules correctly, otherwise they are not consistent.

But someone who's no admin or mod can break the rules just a little bit, which is no problem. (unless they break the rules really very much) Or at least ask critical questions about rules, or set rules to discussion / debate.

I get the idea that Ben and Matt understand what I mean.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 pm

I repeat: But if you do "walk on the edge" then you probably won't be picked as a moderator anyway.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Posting (almost) the same time (what a shame :lol:)
BB wrote:Now I do, yes. But if you do "walk on the edge" then you probably won't be picked as a moderator anyway.
Therefore I don't want to be a moderator. :lol:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Marinus wrote:Posting (almost) the same time (what a shame :lol:)
BB wrote:Now I do, yes. But if you do "walk on the edge" then you probably won't be picked as a moderator anyway.
So, you don't want to be a moderator because you won't get picked as one. I don't understand that. :?
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

billy bob wrote:
So, you don't want to be a moderator because you won't get picked as one. I don't understand that. :?
He doesn't want to be a moderator so he can "walk on the edge".
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

ben-09 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
He doesn't want to be a moderator so he can "walk on the edge".
Then why did Marinus post that message replying to that part of my message?

Actually, I think this is getting off-topic. Let's steer back on topic immediately.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 pm

BB wrote:Actually, I think this is getting off-topic. Let's steer back on topic immediately.
I agree. And I think you're going to understand what we mean. Otherwise we can talk about it later. Good night! :D
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 pm

I don't like #5, but I certainly LOVE #4.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Actually we had #5 but it didn't work out very well.

@Marinus: Basically I would like to keep everything techinical non-changed as well (no moving between forums).

A suggestion on using 3.studIo AS A REFERENCE is because it is more updated and prevents every out-of-the-rule happenings in this forum currently from happening. E.G Profanity (in the old rule it only stated that to Play nice, and did not actually ban profanity)

Anyways 99% of my vote is on 3 and 4, just stating out that #5 is an option.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Kabooms Rock
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Kabooms Rock » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:37 am

I vote #3 8)
I agree that QLoof234 and Muzozavr should be mods
save off topic by clicking here and here
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 am

Marinus wrote: Besides, I haven't seen Popo here in a while,
TaDa! Image

Number 2 for me please.

The amount of trash on here is the main reason I don't come here anymore. 90% of this forum is rubbish these days. Why does anyone need to post crap on here, there are tons of other forums you can do that on. You can have your own forum to post that sort of stuff on, why use up valuable bandwidth cluttering this one up with stuff that just a handful of people are interested in?

As for moderators, if there were to be any I wouldn't want any of the people on here to be one. They should be people who have no other reason to come here except to moderate. I wouldn't want any of you lot being able to see all my personal details thank you.

This is primarily a game forum, let's keep it that way. If you want to be silly, go somewhere else.
Pauline
VirtLands
Rainbow Master

Off topic solution...

Post by VirtLands » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 am

My suggestion is the strangest of all,
(as an alternative to deleting the OFF TOPIC) ::

No need to have moderators, let the software do it.

Simply program the "Discussion Board" so that any
user can only post from 2 to 4 posts in the "Off Topic" section per week.

Somehow the software should be able to keep a record of
who posted what and when, and if they are past their quota,
then it simply tells them "to wait" until "next week".

Or, if you prefer, it can be measured month-by-month,
and users are allotted a limited
number of postings during measurable time periods,
enforced by the software itself.

(And perhaps on a holiday they receive a bonus of 10 extra postings.)

Is this possible?
I don't know how websites work.
It's just an idea. It's a weird idea. I know.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 am

Personally I am in favour of #3, but that will also mean setting up tests for moderators. If a moderator accidentally goes out of control, things may go wrong where entire topics may end up deleted and the result is the banning of a few users or moderators (No offence, sorry). Besides, even moderators do not have time to go through all the active topics to check on them sometimes.

Alternatively, we can try limiting the size of this forum by implementing rules, such as the deletion of all topics that are inactive for two or more months and setting a time block of about fifteen minutes (between posts) if a topic gets really overactive to discourage users from getting overheated into the discussion, or for users to take time to cool down and rethink about their arguments, and other appropriate rules if there are any.
Hence, there will, hopefully, be little need for moderators to patrol the forum. It's something like #3, except that moderators aren't really involved here. I'll call it solution #3A.

Any views on that one?
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Off topic solution...

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 am

VirtLands wrote:My suggestion is the strangest of all,
(as an alternative to deleting the OFF TOPIC) ::

No need to have moderators, let the software do it.

Simply program the "Discussion Board" so that any
user can only post from 2 to 4 posts in the "Off Topic" section per week.

Somehow the software should be able to keep a record of
who posted what and when, and if they are past their quota,
then it simply tells them "to wait" until "next week".

Or, if you prefer, it can be measured month-by-month,
and users are allotted a limited
number of postings during measurable time periods,
enforced by the software itself.

(And perhaps on a holiday they receive a bonus of 10 extra postings.)

Is this possible?
I don't know how websites work.
It's just an idea. It's a weird idea. I know.
Although this is techinically possible but it would lower the traffic, making this forum like a ghost town.
popo wrote:
TaDa! Image

Number 2 for me please.
Hi popo, haven't seen you for a while 8)
The amount of trash on here is the main reason I don't come here anymore. 90% of this forum is rubbish these days. Why does anyone need to post crap on here, there are tons of other forums you can do that on. You can have your own forum to post that sort of stuff on, why use up valuable bandwidth cluttering this one up with stuff that just a handful of people are interested in?
According to my little observation, over 80% (very rough number) of traffic is brought by people who visit the off-topic section more than any other forums.

I will have to agree on 'crap' - a lot of spammy and (probably) useless posts are made by people today in the off-topic section. But not all of them. Some topics here (like Toontown, Wonderland Screenshot (can be considered to move to Wonderland Discussion), Anything Goes! (It was a good idea until I started to turn it into a flame war.... sorry again), Minecraft, etc) are still worth a discussion.
As for moderators, if there were to be any I wouldn't want any of the people on here to be one. They should be people who have no other reason to come here except to moderate. I wouldn't want any of you lot being able to see all my personal details thank you.
A moderator has the responsibility to NOT SPOIL ANY MEMBER'S DETAILS. If you want MS could whip up a Privacy Policy, I have seen forums doing them and I think it will go good.
This is primarily a game forum, let's keep it that way. If you want to be silly, go somewhere else.
Discussing in a topic over and over again is boring.

(BTW: That's why option #5 exists.)
AJQZC wrote:Personally I am in favour of #3, but that will also mean setting up tests for moderators. If a moderator accidentally goes out of control, things may go wrong where entire topics may end up deleted and the result is the banning of a few users or moderators (No offence, sorry). Besides, even moderators do not have time to go through all the active topics to check on them sometimes.
Moderators should always be chosen VERY carefully so they don't always go and break the forum (a few mistakes is still acceptable, but basically don't). Some forums I have been on have newly hired mods as trainees, with limited power (such as no banning) for 3 months. Could be good to evaluate if a moderator is good for this job or not.
Alternatively, we can try limiting the size of this forum by implementing rules, such as the deletion of all topics that are inactive for two or more months...
If you mean close, it could be good but deleting them doesn't make much sense to me.
...and setting a time block of about fifteen minutes (between posts) if a topic gets really overactive to discourage users from getting overheated into the discussion, or for users to take time to cool down and rethink about their arguments, and other appropriate rules if there are any.
You mean flamewars right?
Marinus wrote:
Doesn't mean he can't go eat lunch and have a little chat with his friends
:wink:

@MS: If we invented SPAM we should be a big enterprise right now, having SPAM in every supermarket. :lol:

I always encourage 3.studIo staff to follow the rules in affliated forums (not exactly sure if this forum is, but yeah).

@Marinus about 3.studIo rules: They are rules that ONLY apply to RPG/-fights (e.g Wefight). The official forum rules are here:
Global Rules

-Personal Information
While we do not prohibit sharing all personal information we ask that you limit yourself. This includes, but is not limited to, first name only, depending on where you live (do not go further then state (US only) or country), posting that you’re a kid, teen, or adult is fine but no exact ages, keep your screen names on your profile and your profile only. Please also do not post/upload/submit any personal materials.

-Signatures/Avatars/Wiki Userpages/Codes
We do not allow any personal photos or adult/controversial subjects on Signatures, Avatars, Profile Pictures or Wiki Userpages. All site rules apply and we have the right to edit/remove any Signatures, Avatars, Profile Pictures, Wiki Userpages or Pastes breaking any rules.

If you see any post breaking one of the rules stated below, please report it by using the little red triangle in the lower left-hand corner of the post, and a Moderator or an Administrator of that forum will take care of it shortly.

-Inappropriate/Non PG Rated Discussions
3.studIo Forum is a PG-rated site. Posts which contains subjects which is not PG rated will be removed immediately. This includes, but is not limited to, bad language, inappropriate pictures or external website links, violence and racism. If you are uncertain as to whether a certain subject, word, image, or link is allowed, contact a moderator or administrator before adding it to this site.
Please note that this rule does not apply to forums using WonderForum R-rated Forum Rules.

-Language
When posting on the forums you must use English. However, speaking other languages through PM is allowed, but only if both recipients agree with it and you must still follow all the site rules. We also allow other languages in a user's status, but it should be approved by a forum staff first.

-Spamming (Off Topic)
While spam maybe have more then one meaning the overall idea is the same. SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. Spamming includes, but is not limited to anything irrelevant to the topic at had, using multiple ‘!’ or stretching out words with multiple letters, over using smilies, and one word responses such as ‘lol‘.
Any spam found on the forums will be deleted.

-Profanity
Profanity on any part of 3.studIo forums is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, bad language, inappropriate pictures or external website links. If you are uncertain as to whether a certain subject, word, image, or link is allowed, contact a moderator or administrator before adding it to this site. This rule does not apply on specific forums.

-Private Message/Visitor Message Spam
Considered spamming peoples VMs with "Join my clan!" "Vote for so and so!" and PMing a lot of people you don't know for what is mentioned in VM spamming. We encourage everyone to report any type of PM/VM spam, which will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

-Trolling/Flamming
Trolling is posting something rude or offensive on purpose. Flamming is a verbal attack on one or more users. Please consider other's feelings before posting. There is a difference between posting your opinion ‘Cats are nice, but I’m a dog lover myself.’ and saying ‘Cats suck, and you’re an idiot for liking them.’ Trolling and Flamming are not tolerated and will be deleted.

-Bumping
Do not bump a thread more then once every 24 hours. Bumping a thread where the last post is more then one month old is considered spam and will be deleted and the thread will be archived. Moderators of WonderForum will also judge if the post is considered spam.

-Posting Styles
Posts have to be readable, do not use any irritating fonts or colors and keep sizes reasonable.

-Naming Names
Naming the name of someone who had offended you is not allowed. If they offended you on our forums please tell a Moderator or an Administrator. If they offended you on one of 3.studIo services please contact the service administrator or tyteen4a03.

-Impersonating Others
Impersonating others is NOT acceptable. Users creating similar usernames of other members, impersonating forum staff will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. ‘Back-seat moderating’ is also a form of impersonation, if you see someone violating the rules please use the report button, DO NOT try to handle it yourself.

-Religion
Mentioning your religion is fine. However please respect other's religion and refrain from convincing others to change their religion or insult a member's religion.

-Multiple Accounts
No user is allowed to be in possession of more than 1 account. If a user is found breaking this rule all of their accounts will be merged and the user will be suspended depending on the number of accounts he or she had. We allow 1 account per person and multiple account per household. This does not apply to the members of the Staff team and approved users.

-Posting in Appropriate Forum
Please try and keep your threads in the correct forum, each forum comes with its own description to help you recognize the best forum fitted for your thread. If a Moderator or Administrator finds a thread in the incorrect forum they will move it, please do not be offended by this.

-Thread gone missing
If your threads seem to have disappeared please check other forums, a Moderator or Administrator may have moved it to what they saw as a more appropriate area.

-Profile Customization
Please make sure everything on your Profile is viewable and readable. We reserve the right to edit any profile customizations that break this rule. We want everyone to enjoy customizing their profiles and want others to enjoy what was customized.

-Signatures/Avatars
We do not allow any personal photos or adult/controversial subjects on Signatures, Avatars or Profile Pictures. All site rules apply and we have the right to remove any Signatures, Avatars or Profile Pictures breaking any rules.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:49 am

popo wrote:
TaDa! Image
Long time no see. Welcome back! :D
popo wrote:The amount of trash on here is the main reason I don't come here anymore. 90% of this forum is rubbish these days. Why does anyone need to post crap on here, there are tons of other forums you can do that on. You can have your own forum to post that sort of stuff on, why use up valuable bandwidth cluttering this one up with stuff that just a handful of people are interested in?

Just two things here - First off, as Tyteen said, there are still good discussions here that people use to spend time waiting for the next Wonderland update. As a result it's become cluttered with spam and the like.

Second off, there are more than "just a handful" of people who are interested in some of the stuff in the off-topic section. The only reason I still hang around is because there are a few good topics I like discussing in the Off-Topic area while waiting for the next Wonderland game.
popo wrote:As for moderators, if there were to be any I wouldn't want any of the people on here to be one. They should be people who have no other reason to come here except to moderate. I wouldn't want any of you lot being able to see all my personal details thank you.
Moderators are expected to say nothing about details like that. Plus, from my experience with phpBB, you can't get at a user's personal information anyways, only their public details.
popo wrote:This is primarily a game forum, let's keep it that way. If you want to be silly, go somewhere else.
Once again, the reason people started being silly to begin with was out of boredom waiting for the next Wonderland game. As-is, most of the topics that aren't spam in Off-Topic are about games, games that forumites are making, actual discussions, or something to that extent.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:12 am

Welcome back Pauline :D

I bet Patrick will not spend money to get
Tyteen wrote:newly hired mods
and that's probably the only way to get
Pauline wrote:people who have no other reason to come here except to moderate.
Therefore I changed my opinion about that (and also because several people agreed to have Muzo, etc. as Mods.

Pauline wrote:The amount of trash on here is the main reason I don't come here anymore. 90% of this forum is rubbish these days.
Do you mean the entire forum, also the RTW subsections? In that case I trust you to moderate the RTW forums, including
being able to see all my personal details
which may be only my email adress. (Don't worry, they don't have access to your diary, your bank account and your bedroom window. :wink: )

Otherwise, why would the trash in the off-topics be a reason for you, not to go to the RTW parts?
Every football club has canteen, where they can (silly) chat and drink beer. (instead of playing football)

Virtlands wrote:My suggestion is the strangest of all,
I agree. :wink: I also agree with Tyteens response, about that.

Tyteen, I didn't know about those rules. I think I will read them better later, especially when Patrick considers them for use on this forum, and maybe I'll have some critical questions about them. :wink:
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am

I bet Patrick will not spend money to get
Tyteen wrote:newly hired mods
and that's probably the only way to get
Pauline wrote:people who have no other reason to come here except to moderate.
Therefore I changed my opinion about that (and also because several people agreed to have Muzo, etc. as Mods.
A moderator is not necessary people who are hired or come here to only moderate the forum. They are always free to join in discussions and they HAVE to follow rules like others do. They are just a human inside their mod suit.

Also, thank you for (possibly) giving comments to 3.studIo rules.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop