Why isn't midnight post thing going? -_-

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Locked
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Why isn't midnight post thing going? -_-

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 am

Why?
GO BUMB IT :D
It only does get replies like in five months, as i read it.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
jozsefkoma
Rainbow Star
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by jozsefkoma » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Maybe MS work at WA3 and haven't time to make a new issue.
Image
Image
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm

^_^, there is only one person who can answer that question, who is Patrick. Apparently he has no time, gives himself no time, or thinks it's not worthy to answer all your questions, so I think there is no use in making a new topic about it here.

Besides, it seems you thought you already knew the answer:
^_^ wrote:Thats kinda dumb what you just said.
MS isn't making issue because of WA3, don't you understand?
So, in my opinion (to use your own words): Thats kinda dumb what you just said.

Also other people have discussed that in a topic in the Midnight Post section: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20956

And last but not least, as I also tried to make clear to EEE: It's not a competition to have the most topics on the first page. It seems to me that the only reason you post so much is that you want to pull other people's attention, since you probably don't get enough attention at home. People who act that way don't make themselves very popular you know.
Image
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 pm

But that section is not closed for posting.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm

But there's nothing to discuss until the next issue.
Image
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Other ms games :gmod9smiley:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:17 pm

The only MS game being worked on is WA3, and the Off-Topic section is still the proper forum for other MS games.
Image
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:26 pm

...Not made for that.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4189
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

What? It's still the correct forum for it.

Off-Topic is for things unrelated to Wonderland.

Midnight Post is for discussion about the newsletter.


Discussing MS games is under Off-Topic, not Midnight Post.
Image
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Look at the adress.
Its PCPUZZLE.COM, and PCPUZZLE.COM is ms or MS's partner, or MS itself.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Probaly a partner, why would ms need 3 sites?(MS,PC.P,PC Action)
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

MS never said anything about PC action. :?
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

They usted to.The link is not there anymore. :?
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

^_^, I think you are talking nonsense.

- First you ask a question about the MP, (which should belong in the MP section) in the Off-Topic's.
- Then you say: But that section is not closed for posting. (I guess, you mean the MP section) but you say it still in the Off-Topics.
- Then you change the subject from the MP, to other MS games. But apparently you have nothing news to mention about them, otherwise why didn't you mention it?
- Then you came with an argument which doesn't make any sense: The address of a website doesn't necessarily say anything about that website. However, the descriptions for the forum and subforums do.

I'm not sure what so all is discussed in the MP. If that's only Wonderland or also other MS games. If there something about another MS game in an issue of the MP, then of course it's ok to discuss it there, but if you want to make a new topic about another MS game (other then Wonderland) then I think the description of the subforums say clear that the off-topic's is for that purpose as Qloof pointed out. However, feel free to make a new topic about it in the MP section and wait how long it takes before Patrick deletes it (just like the other nonsense topic you made in the MP section a while ago) and perhaps gives you a warning.

Anyhow,
- If you have something to say about a MP issue, please post it in the appropriate topic.
- If you have something to say about another MS game, make a new topic about it in the Off-Topic's (But only if you really have something to say, so not: "This topic is to discuss that game. Who has something to say about it" or something like that!

But whatever you do; please don't talk nonsense for no other reason then that you just want to talk nonsense.
Image
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Marinus wrote: - Then you came with an argument which doesn't make any sense: The address of a website doesn't necessarily say anything about that website. However, the descriptions for the forum and subforums do.
He means that the fourms are on pcpuzzle.com not midnightsynergy.com.They are 2 domains.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm

That doesn't make any difference for the subject ^_^ and Qloof were talking about, as I tried to say. So what's your point that those are 2 domains?
Image
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Domains cost money.MS would'nt of got more than 1 domain if they only needed 1(they are all gaming sites, they all have the same use).
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:38 pm

It seems we don't understand each other.
Qloof wrote:Off-Topic is for things unrelated to Wonderland.
Things unrelated to Wonderland are also other MS games so they should be discussed in the off-topics.

What in the world has that to do with, if MS has his site and his forum on 2 different domains? Even if he would use 100 different domains; if he wants things unrelated to Wonderland in the off-topics, what difference make those domains?
Image
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm just saying that PC Puzzle is probaly a partner.That's all.
Rember this?
I wrote:Probaly a partner, why would ms need 3 sites?(MS,PC.P,PC Action)
Now, we should probaly get back on topic.If we still want to talk about this, we should probaly use PM's.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Actually I think there is nothing to talk on-topic here. Discussion about the Midnight Post should be done in the MP section, and it seems that everyone agrees what's the reason that there was no MP in a while, so there's nothing to discuss about it.

I think Patrick has on purpose 2 sites on different domains, because if you look on http://www.pcpuzzle.com/ it's all free games, and on http://www.midnightsynergy.com/ there are games for sale. I have never seen anyone from whatever company on this forum except Patrick.

On the other hand, perhaps you're partly right, and is PC puzzle a shared site of more companies, they use for their free demo's, and after people play those free demo, they get directed to the company's own site where they can buy the complete game.

If you want to be sure about that you should ask Patrick, but I don't care about it.
Image
User avatar
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5510
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by boywhoflies » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

I agree completely with what you just said.I won't PM Patick, though, he's probaly realy buzy and I don't want to disturb him. :)
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
User avatar
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Post by ^_^ » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 am

Marinus wrote:Actually I think there is nothing to talk on-topic here. Discussion about the Midnight Post should be done in the MP section, and it seems that everyone agrees what's the reason that there was no MP in a while, so there's nothing to discuss about it.
about it.
No, when i posted something about midnight post in midnight post, Billy said its SPA-M.
(without -)
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Marinus » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

Perhaps that's because you didn't really have something to say, but it was more sort of an act of provocation. (If we are talking about the same thing, your topic with the silly title such as: Don't read this if you don't really want.)
Image
Locked