Secret Z-Bot Hideout

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Secret Z-Bot Hideout

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun May 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Click on this link to see the hub topic AFTER playing this adventure

Jorlok's gotten you to come in a hidden Z-Bot base set in a cave. What will you find?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 pm

MAGICAL HINTIES
Spoiler wrote: The Zapbot generator's timing can be abused to have the least contacts with them possible, saving you a Floing bubble.
Spoiler wrote: The ice tiles the mecha-chompers can touch light up the level a little after alarms stop.
Spoiler wrote: You can blink while standing on a dangerous spot.
Spoiler wrote: Don't get in Jorlok's way at the end of the entrance hall!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun May 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Sorry if it's late, but when I click the "Don't play this until AFTER you play the adventure in this topic", or something like that, it brings me to a topic that has no downloads, but instead has a link...
which, of course, goes to this topic. :?

Is that bad?
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun May 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Okay, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to get past the northern part of the entrance hall. It doesn't help that the wlv is stuck permanently dark either, considering the "ice lighting tiles" only work once.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:58 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Okay, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to get past the northern part of the entrance hall.
You have to press all the diamond buttons in the area. You'll need all the magic too. Which direction you go doesn't matter.
MyNameIsKooky wrote: It doesn't help that the wlv is stuck permanently dark either, considering the "ice lighting tiles" only work once.
It shouldn't do that. The ice commands are only connected to their respective-side generators and only work after the alarm starts. Can you PM me a savefile?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 pm

I came back to this and finished it. It turns out I was making this puzzle much more complicated than it had to be. :lol:

Thanks!