Mystery Malfunction IV

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Mystery Malfunction IV

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 am

Cut short due to my recent hiatus from Wonderland. This part of the series takes an unusual twist by becoming normal after a point. Torso kin yo hi u.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

What? How dare you leave us with this cliffhanger! I'm itching for more! :lol:

Timer puzzle: Somehow I got through this one without having to draw myself a map :shock:
Gates puzzle: Pretty neat! That "trapped" dialogue was a little mean though, since I technically could open the gates...

As for the gems, I got 5 out of 8. Where are the remaining 3 hidden? :cry:

Plot-wise, I see the main character is terribly misinformed :lol: . The story is starting to intrigue me, too.

And by a hiatus, do you mean an outright withdrawal from Wonderland, or simply a break from level-making?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:38 pm

samuelthx wrote:What? How dare you leave us with this cliffhanger! I'm itching for more! :lol:
Good. I'll make more.
samuelthx wrote: Timer puzzle: Somehow I got through this one without having to draw myself a map :shock:
This was based off a puzzle in MNIK's Doom Circus. Originally, you had to go back too, but I let the white teleporter be an easier alternative.
samuelthx wrote: Gates puzzle: Pretty neat! That "trapped" dialogue was a little mean though, since I technically could open the gates...
I don't know how you would go about re-opening them. In any case, the puzzle has a lot of unnecessary elements, so good job doing it.
samuelthx wrote: As for the gems, I got 5 out of 8. Where are the remaining 3 hidden? :cry:
I assume you got the four near the end and the one in Pejemi's cave. At the beginning of the level, check the orange tree area for the last three.
samuelthx wrote: Plot-wise, I see the main character is terribly misinformed :lol: . The story is starting to intrigue me, too.
It will grow better.
samuelthx wrote: And by a hiatus, do you mean an outright withdrawal from Wonderland, or simply a break from level-making?
The latter. I'm still testing and playing adventures, but I'm on a small break from making levels.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I don't know how you would go about re-opening them. In any case, the puzzle has a lot of unnecessary elements, so good job doing it.
To clarify, what I meant was that even if I walked up to him from the "dangerous" path without opening the blue and pink gates beforehand, I'd still have the keys to open them afterwards. So the death part was a lil' unneeded.

Also, what does that cryptic sentence on the first post mean? :o
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:47 pm

It's an anagram. Remove one 'I' to get a message.

SPOILER:

Or so you think. Torso kin yo hi u.
samuelthx wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I don't know how you would go about re-opening them. In any case, the puzzle has a lot of unnecessary elements, so good job doing it.
To clarify, what I meant was that even if I walked up to him from the "dangerous" path without opening the blue and pink gates beforehand, I'd still have the keys to open them afterwards. So the death part was a lil' unneeded.
Yeah, but the metal gates would be locked, so... :?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Finished. Thanks. :)
The adventure (paraphrased) wrote:They must be eccentric people who live in caves...
Whoa! I thought I was the only one! :shock:

By, the way, uh, I found a glitch:
Spoiler wrote:Right before you enter the cave to rescue Pejemi, he becomes activated. If you talk to him, he acts as if you rescued him, while the kids still think he isn't rescued.