Land of Logiclessness: Episode 1

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Land of Logiclessness: Episode 1

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 pm

If you guys have fun playing this level, it's a sign I'm not completely finished with Wonderland.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:39 am

The adventure's great so far, I'm still kinda stuck at the beginning. I'll hopefully figure it out soon, I'm still experimenting with it.

BTW, was it intended that you made 1,1 a wall?
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 pm

The object you should Flash isn't affected by wall logic. I put the wall so you wouldn't search for alternate solutions with other flash-able objects.

A useful note when playing this: If you don't get the trick with the stinker right at the start, you'll have to wait until a certain dialog to learn it, restart the level, and do it again with the trick in hand. So use your cursor and search for other tiles besides 1,1 that could be bogus.

please don't hate me for using bogus walls i have to once in a while
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

OK guys, the bogus wall is behind a tree right at the start. Don't go not playing this because of that. :P
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Re: Land of Logiclessness: Episode 1

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:26 am

Long live the Bumpocalypse!
Wonderman109 wrote:If you guys have fun playing this level, it's a sign I'm not completely finished with Wonderland.
I think adventures should ideally be created mostly for the creator's enjoyment without hoping that people will like it, otherwise it's just not much fun to design adventures. There used to be a lot of emphasis on "make very high-quality adventures that satisfy the community's expectations" and I think that may have driven people away (you included?). It's really kind of sad. At least things are changing for the better nowadays though.

As for the actual adventure, I'm currently stuck on the MooBot section with the timers. I'll report back later with another post (or edit to this post) once I've solved it. But really, having a required missable item hidden in a fake wall at the beginning of the adventure like that... that's just mean-spirited no matter how you spin it! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:55 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:There used to be a lot of emphasis on "make very high-quality adventures that satisfy the community's expectations" and I think that may have driven people away (you included?). It's really kind of sad.
Sorry, sorry. :oops:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:49 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:There used to be a lot of emphasis on "make very high-quality adventures that satisfy the community's expectations" and I think that may have driven people away (you included?). It's really kind of sad.
Sorry, sorry. :oops:
No, no! I wasn't trying to blame anyone in particular. :oops:

Meanwhile, I still have no clue what the purpose of the blue gates and ice wall is. :arrow: (I wanted to put a smiley here but I didn't know which one so I just chose one that didn't fit at all. Okay? Yes. I'm glad we're in agreement. Very good. Yes.)

EDIT: For people who wanted to know how I got 2 spare blue keys:
Spoilers (highlight to read) wrote:1. Floing+Pop on orange button to get to yellow button area.
2. Take all 4 Flash charges.
3. Flash the IceFlower onto the yellow button.
4. Press the southeast rainbow DiamondOnce button.
5. Flash the IceFlower from a distance and quickly walk through the yellow gate at the entrance of the room. This will close the yellow gates so you can get back past the Zap-Bot.
6. Do the stuff in the rainbow teleporter area.
7. Flash the IceFlower onto the orange button so you can get back to the main area.

1 spare Pop charge, 2 spare blue keys as you go into the next area. Even though I probably did things wrong.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 am

I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do in the Moobot section. By that I mean I haven't really looked at this adventure since the last post I made in this topic, but still.

I don't know whether I'm supposed to smuggle additional gameplay elements from the previous section of the level, or if I'm just missing something. Or maybe I'm just bad. Probably just bad.

:arrow: (Whoa! Tactical uncertainty smiley! Again! Do it again, Daddy MNIK!)
:arrow: (Thanks Daddy MNIK!)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Any time, my child. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:arrow: (Dang! So cool!)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Nope, just one hidden element. The rest is pure timing. I'll get back to you on this when I have more time (probably in a few hours or tomorrow).
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:47 pm

I'm also stuck at the moo-bot section (Yes, I found the hidden item and button.), am I missing another hidden element? :?
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 am

The hidden button for the Pop spell, I assume? If you've got that, try to get the moobot floinged on the indigo timer.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:03 pm

I couldn't find the hidden button for the pop, but I did manage to get past the orange gates using one pop charge and some swift movement. I also liked the trick with the brown key. :wink:

Now, can I have some hints for the baby boomer part?
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Use the fuses to blow up two chompers, then send the Kabooms on the special squares right of the replay-stars. That blows up the other two chompers. Make sure all the gates are down or they won't make it and will get eaten.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 am

Wonderman109 wrote:The hidden button for the Pop spell, I assume? If you've got that, try to get the moobot floinged on the indigo timer.
So... where is this hidden button?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:53 am

In the area you reach through the rainbow teleporter in the first area.