ADVENTURE 3 - The Stolen Letter

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

ADVENTURE 3 - The Stolen Letter

Post by Dark Drago » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 pm

STORY:
This adventure is like no ordinary. Peegue has requested you to help in giving a letter to Pootsie and Thwart, the thwart steals it. You chase him down to his lair, the void and fight the army of thwarts to get it back. But just after you retrieve the letter, Pootsie is kidnapped by other thwarts. So you encounter them now in the underground fort!

HINT:
Look for fake walls!

ENJOY!
(a tough adventure)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 pm

First download! I'll reveiw after finishing.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Done.

It was a decent adventure, but rather boring. Fake walls are just not entertaining. That second red key in the thwart cave took me a very long time to find.

Other than fake walls, I couldn't reach the red gem in the starting area. How do you get to it?

Not a bad adventure, but when making a hard adventure it's a lot more entertaining if you KNOW what you're trying to do.
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 am

I hate fake walls :( In PQ when your in the thwart castle, when you have to free all the stinkers and thwarts it gets borin cause the buttons are in fake walls. :( :( :( But im sure this will not be like that! im sure its more fun!
R u Srs?
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 am

Good adventure but Rather hard. I mean underground I dont have an idea what to do with the springs :( can someone help me with a picture
R u Srs?
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 am

yot yot5 wrote:Not a bad adventure, but when making a hard adventure it's a lot more entertaining if you KNOW what you're trying to do.
Meaning?
Oh come on, it has fake walls only in 2 rooms.
Never mind, the next adventure is gonna be more fun!
Its called THE POLAR ROAD
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

Dark Drago wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:Not a bad adventure, but when making a hard adventure it's a lot more entertaining if you KNOW what you're trying to do.
Meaning?
If you want to make an adventure, fake walls just make it more annoying. On original RTW levels, there are lots of "seems impossible" levels, but they always have a solution. What's clever in RTW is that instead of fake walls and other hidden items, there is just a very clever move that will lead to the end.

Play my levels "Pluto" and "Neptune" for simple examples.
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Sure! I will! :lol: