Adventure #4: Return of WHAT! Leader

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Adventure #4: Return of WHAT! Leader

Post by Fluffshery » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:02 am

The Return Quintet:
Return of the Void
Return of Fluffshery
Return to the Rainbow Pool
Return of WHAT! Leader
Return to the Real World

Yes, this is now a quintet, although the last adventure will be more of an epilogue... Sorry that it took so ridiculously long to get this adventure out. After I lost everything due to the laptop falling incident, I lost inspiration to make this adventure. Then I got more interested in playing Minecraft than Wonderland for a while, and all in all, it took a long time. The randomness in here will be explained next adventure. Also, I decided that from now on I am adding a preview screenshot to all my adventures.

The needed textures are below. Please try and comment. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fluffshery on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:20 pm

First omment *shot* :lol:

I bet this'l be fun!
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Has anyone done it yet?
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

I might, real soon
sometimes, kiwis have to die
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Won, pretty nice, but the boss thing was SO easy. :lol: Tell that villain to get a better boss arena!
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Won, pretty nice, but the boss thing was SO easy. :lol: Tell that villain to get a better boss arena!
It's the first boss battle in my adventures. I tried to make it relatively easy. Then I thought that maybe it was too easy, so I added additional Fire Traps and FireFlowers in the corners. I also distorted the area so that it was kinda hard to see in. That seemed good enough and that was the final product.
What I probably should have done was integrated the Brr-Chomper area into part of the boss battle. "The Boss" would've said something like, "I send my minions at you!" Then the chompers would attack. Once you got through them, it would've continued on to what already was the battle.
My Level List
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 pm

I just finished it in 19 minutes, I'm not gonna score for this level because It's very random and messed up, yet though I had fun, thanks.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Like I said in my first post, the randomness will be explained next adventure. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
My Level List