Paradise Quest - The Wonder Shards JOKE

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Paradise Quest - The Wonder Shards JOKE

Post by Blazeknight » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 am

WONDERLAND ADVENTURES - PARADISE QUEST - THE WONDER SHARDS
The hub's been renamed from a big "the new paradise quest" into a simple "paradise quest". Welcoming all people to the hub, it's complete and it hit the internet on JANUARY13th 2014, that's exact 3 years since its start!!! Moreover this is the WA3E version of it (Mar31/14) :D

STORYLINE
You set foot on the Paradise World, a NEW world with great places and adventures. But something's not right. The root lies somewhere deep in the world. But to save the world, you must find the 7 Wonder shards hidden in various parts of the world. Experience many challenges and adventures in your great quest. The shards Time, Fire, Sand, Swamp, Snow, Aqua, Toxic.

FEATURES
A great World Map and wonderful game graphics and scenery. Tons of enemies, items and decorations. This game will have people who are my classmates in school. Every person of my class will play a role in this game. That's because I love my friends a lot. It's a huge hub with over 160 stars.

TRAILER
Here's the first trailer of WA PQ! Feel the excitement of 2:14 minutes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6v8C6Z ... e=youtu.be
Game came on Jan 13th 2014!

DOWNLOAD
It's the full version alright! 161 stars to find! Copy your waeditor300 folder and replace the contents of the new copied folder with wapq-wa3v-full.rar contents... undergoing re checking please wait for a while

MAKING OF
Well here's how this hub was created: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24473

:D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Blazeknight on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Cool! I wanted to play this earlier but then I had problems with file corruptibility etc etc. :roll: :oops:
But anyways, I'm not so sure if I will be able to finish this for a long while, due to the size of the hub and my lack of time :(
I'll be sure to give a full-blown review after winning this hub! :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Played for less than an hour, just got the blue key and exited the caves.

Well, it looks beautiful and the adventures seem to be very well-designed so far. The dialogue is really bad, though, clunky and with a lot of misspellings and punctuation mistakes. Seriously, I haven't seen one dialogue that wasn't misspelled. That's a minor problem, though, we're here to play the game, reading dialogue is just a bonus, especially because we already know most of the "tutorial" portion.

I've forgotten how annoying the lack of a spy-eye can be. Where can I get it?

Also, exactly how "Flip N Turn" is supposed to work without a button to ACTIVATE the bridge? :?

Still, this looks really, really good otherwise. Thanks for making this huge adventure world. 8)
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Muzozavr wrote:we're here to play the game, reading dialogue is just a bonus, especially because we already know most of the "tutorial" portion.
but but btu
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 am

Did you test this? 2/5 adventures I've played so far have been unbeatable, and I've had to cheat to continue.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

Firetraps and alternating bridges right off the bat. Worst features of WA by far (except when someone actually uses them in a non-terrible way, which unfortunately isn't often).

These adventures are clearly intended to be played with a Spy-Eye. It's annoying to play without. "Flip 'n' Turn" seems unbeatable too. You sure you tested all this?
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:56 am

Blazeknight, I followed your instructions, but I got a black screen with this text: :(
Couldn't Load Texture:load.jpg

Please ensure that you install any updates INTO your existing Wonderland Adventures directory. (i.e. overwriting some of the existing files).

Do not simply run the .exe file from within the update files, or you will receive this error. Unzip the files into your Wonderland directory first.

Exiting... Press Any Key.

I made a folder called "Paradise Quest" on my desktop. In it is a folder called waeditor300. The only thing in that is the .rar file I downloaded from your link, but when I click on that, I get that error message.

What am I doing wrong? :?
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:19 am

Oops,,, I just de converted the mofi adventures and rplaced them assuming proper functioning. I'll fix them soon.. sorry for that
Happy to Help!

Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:29 am

I solved that problem.

But when I downloaded the old version, I accidentally selected the "open with" option and opened it with POTZ. It didn't work. So I deleted it and tried re-downloading it so it wouldn't be opened with POTZ. It didn't work. And I think it's still an issue for some reason. (On the white .rar file, there's a POTZ Gas Giant on it.) When I open it, it takes me to the loading screen of POTZ. I can use my POTZ profiles, load my POTZ games, etc. The only difference is that when I start a new game, it MAVs. I can't find any way to "un"open it with POTZ. Any advice?

(Blazeknight, not to be rude, but now that the WA3E is out, I think you should restructure the folders and upload it like a regular, WA3E hub.)
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 am

Wonderland King wrote:I solved that problem.

But when I downloaded the old version, I accidentally selected the "open with" option and opened it with POTZ. It didn't work. So I deleted it and tried re-downloading it so it wouldn't be opened with POTZ. It didn't work. And I think it's still an issue for some reason. (On the white .rar file, there's a POTZ Gas Giant on it.) When I open it, it takes me to the loading screen of POTZ. I can use my POTZ profiles, load my POTZ games, etc. The only difference is that when I start a new game, it MAVs. I can't find any way to "un"open it with POTZ. Any advice?

(Blazeknight, not to be rude, but now that the WA3E is out, I think you should restructure the folders and upload it like a regular, WA3E hub.)
Ok that's easy
Happy to Help!

Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:43 am

Awesome! :D Just let me know when you're done and I'll give the hub a try! :D :wink:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 am

Well, the scenery is definitely the best part of this hub.

The very, very best.

The very, very, very, very best.

By far.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 am

I'd play it, but looking at all of those folders scares me, right now, so I'm either going to try sorting through it later, or wait for the normal hub version. :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:57 am

I'm sorry to say, I'm pretty unimpressed.

Story: I played this for about an hour, give or take, and... What is my goal supposed to even be? Yeah, I know what you've got as the story in the main post here, but the only indication towards that in-game is the Time Crystal. No-one elaborates on it properly. I don't feel like I'm actually doing anything other than wandering around aimlessly. It's just... kinda boring.

I mean, okay, you can say "it gets better later" and I'll take your word for that, but the point is there's nothing actually drawing me in here. I don't feel invested in things, because there's almost no actual story-telling in-game so far.

Also, as I've said elsewhere, I don't understand the rationale behind giving the player character a name when the player is capable of creating their own character. It can be done if pulled off properly, sure, but that's easier said than done.

Graphics: It looks nice, but the playable area is too cluttered at times. The forest is an example, there are way too many trees that block the player's view and leave me feeling like I've missed something.

There are also a few tile errors around - ground not matching up properly, path corner tiles scattered around, water levels being mismatched, walls being square/smooth for no apparent reason...

It doesn't look bad, but it's nothing impressive, sorry.

Dialogue: This gets its own section because, I'm sorry, but this is... There are very few dialogues in the game so far that I've actually been able to comprehend fully. A few interchanges here and there, sure, but the rest of the text is full of spelling/punctuation/grammatical errors.

I get the impression English isn't your first language, but... Your spelling/grammar/etc. is fine for the most part on the forum. Why is it so sloppy in-game?

World: (Specifically, NPCs and the areas that can be visited) Minor complaint - all the NPCs have the same voice. I know this is ported over from the old Editor, but even then it's not hard to alter an NPC's voice.

Another thing - I'm noticing quite a few duplicate NPCs scattered around, sometimes even in the same area. There's also not much variation between NPCs - I think I've noticed only like, 3 wearing glasses, out of however many there are.

There's also a lot of empty space. Having a huge world isn't inherently bad, but... The world just feels really empty a lot of the time. Other areas are too busy, like the forest, whereas the town just feels... Deserted, even though there are NPCs everywhere. I think part of this is because there's almost no unique dialogue.

On that note, the big one...

Gameplay: I have to echo what others have said - I'm getting a very strong impression that you haven't properly tested this. Flip N Turn is impossible, and I've encountered at least one other adventure that looks impossible (Woods Rescue). Chomper Cave and Scritter Chase, while possible, are kind of unfair (precise dodging to avoid getting eaten and a solution that looks like it'll just get you stuck, respectively).

There's also far too much empty space in the adventures as well. It's pretty clear these adventures were designed without taking into account the lack of a Spy-Eye. That aside, it also makes things just less interesting - there's so much dead space between things, a lot of time is spent walking around.

In the end I might be alone in feeling this way, but I just can't see myself coming back to this. Sorry.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:44 am

Can someone please explain how to structure the folder, and what I'm supposed to open the .rar file with? If I'm not supposed to open it with anything, how do I make it so I won't open it with the files I've already selected? Sorry to keep repeating these questions, I just can't figure it out. :?

EDIT: This is the 1,000th post in this subforum! :shock:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:54 am

Having played further, I'll have to echo some of Qloof's statements.

On the one hand, I'm really, REALLY impressed with things that do work. Whenever everything clicks together, it's wonderful. There are some great adventures throughout, like "Ruin Rescue", which is a really nice button puzzle. There's also some exceptionally memorable scenery, like the part after the first rainbow portal. Speaking of which, how did you do that? All those floors together in one screen...

On the other hand, the amount of stuff that doesn't work makes the hub feel like it's in early beta stages. Lack of Spy-Eye, adventures that can't be beaten, rainbow portals that you have to walk through manually, NPCs with duplicate dialogue, really bad dialogue in general, etc.

In the end, I will probably continue to play because I really like this hub when it does work properly. There are some great moments.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:54 am

Okay... let me see... Qloof, I'm being rude to you and I don't care how you take me on after this. You are just being too critical. In the name of reviewing the only thing that have done is to check the errors (like you usually do and the only thing you are known to do) and that's the reason you have not had fun in the game. Moreover, people like you, SS01, Sammy and the mods have a grudge against me due to no reason (you should know the truth about you better than me) and always find errors not only with me but the new designers or the designers who don't design adventures like you all. Just because you can design a few decent adventures and call yourselves "better adventure designers", it won't make you become more popular (which you assume it makes you). You and your group of self proclaimed "senior designers" stick within yourselves and only appreciate your own adventures no matter how bad they are. I've seen with in the case of SS01,MNIK and Sammy triangle. I don't care if you play my adventures or not but there's one thing you need to do. You must learn to appreciate rather than criticize whatever you see. Learn to do it first before criticising others. Moreover, if you want to criticize, do it properly and stay within it. You have no right what so ever to assume things about others like "english is your second language". Moreover, I've often seen you telling others to read things before writing. I'm gonna tell you the same. Didn't you read the old PQ topic which said dialogues were gonna have errors because they were narrated by my friends and their languages were involved? To summarize, I'll accept only the errors you mention. I won't accept things with which you are not so called "impressed". Trash the idea that I'm making this for you. No, I'll never make this for a sorry loser and a lifeless tyrant who'll check the game only for errors and demand betterment. No! If you are not impressed, then don't play it. Your level is pitiable. You think that we make this because "I'm impressed.", "this is quite unimpressive" thinking that whatever we all do is just for you. No! NO NO NO! Stop thinking like that. I had waited for 4 years to boult at you and your little henchmen MNIK, SS01, the Sammy suckers and others. No I'm not. I made this as a temporary refuge from my personal life. I never had it in my mind to do it for you or people in general. I did this for fun, not for some lame old user like you who is "unimpressed". If you want play, don't want, don't play. I'm not gonna make this for you to satisfy yourself which you will never will! because of your over expectations and ego. Okay, now I invite you to team up with all your egotists buddies and criticise and ridicule me as much as you like for I don't care and nobody else will. My wonderland will remain simple and solid like it is now. Do whatever you want, I've given you a full blast. My hub don't need your "expectations" to improve neither does Wonderland need you to improve. I most certainly do not comprehend your (all you mentioned here) existence for this hub's future. Just get lost... I'm not even gonna get scratched by your criticism or ignoring. It doesn't matter to me if people play or not. The only thing that matters is that I had fun and still I will have fun revisiting it a few years later. The reason I'm publishing this hub is for you to enjoy, not be an inspector. Okay you can tell me errors but those that matter

GRAPHICS: I know there a few bugs like square shapes at unappropriate places and I'll see to it if I can fix that because it's really hard to do it.

DIALOGUES: I said that they are the languages of my friends, not me. But if you all insist, I will fix them for you

ADVENTURES: I'm sorry people but please don't complain about emptiness. If you stuff a level, it won't look natural. My hub's theme is landscape rather than object placing. So, leaving empty spaces will make it look natural.

ERRORS: I promise to fix some dialgoues and the adventure syntactical errors. Otherwise, I don't see a need for changes.

STORY: It's about a shards quest and the mayor will reveal info, then you go to the temple to learn the reason. Please be patient till that

OKay, I know, I erupted, exploded and discharged all my 4-year feelings towards them but that's only towards them. Other users, I'm still the friendly one towards you all and will accept your error reports (please don't mistake me on you). I have only addressed the mods, Sammy brothers, SS01 and that gang of people. Wonderland King, Muzozavr, samuelthx, Jutomi and all enthusiasts weren't addressed...
Happy to Help!

Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 am

EDIT: never mind i didn't realize this was a joke oops
Last edited by Qloof234 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:32 am

Woah, what happened? Vocal eruption much?
Just because you can design a few decent adventures and call yourselves "better adventure designers", it won't make you become more popular (which you assume it makes you). You and your group of self proclaimed "senior designers" stick within yourselves and only appreciate your own adventures no matter how bad they are.
That almost makes me want to drop PQ out of sheer disgust at what you've just said. No one "self proclaimed" anything. Shut your mouth or say "sorry".

It's especially unfair considering that you're trying to make it sound like you're the only one who's doing hubs. Qloof is working on his own and the screenshots look fantastic. It hasn't been released yet, but if you're going to call people out on perceived laziness (because they choose to make a few well-designed adventures instead of a potentially awesome, but half-broken hub) don't choose someone who is WORKING ON HIS OWN HUB.
Didn't you read the old PQ topic which said dialogues were gonna have errors because they were narrated by my friends and their languages were involved?
So the dialogue is co-written by your friends and how they speak? Tell them they speak badly. I don't care what's the story behind the NPC dialogue, all I know is that the NPC dialogue is not only terribly spelled, but clunky in its wording as well.

Also, that gives you no excuse to clone dozens upon dozens of NPCs that all say "Welcome to DREAMBURGH!" which gets annoying really fast after you keep clicking in hopes of finding new dialogue. I presume this is not the only time such laziness is going to occur. Come on, you've already created so many adventures, can't you spend a little more time and put a little more creativity in the writing?
ADVENTURES: I'm sorry people but please don't complain about emptiness.
THEN GIVE US A SPY-EYE. Seriously, where can I find this extremely useful little thing? Is it even IN there?

Aside from the lack of spy-eye and terrible dialogue, I don't have too many complaints, actually, but the ones I do tend to be fairly major:

- I'm fine with firetraps, but alternating bridge chains? Right from the start? :(
- Exactly how "Flip N Turn" is supposed to work, again? :roll:
- "Woods Rescue" is really strange. I haven't yet checked whether it's possible to save the 2 bottom stinkers and still get to the last section... anyway, how am I supposed to get the gems behind the yellow gate? I have both stinkers on the buttons and nothing to hold the turtle on the yellow button.
- The right scritter is immune to firetraps on "Scritter Chase", making that part useless. Also, the entire next puzzle is skippable and also useless.
- I'm writing this from the university and my time has ended, I'll write more when I get back home.

EDIT: Qloof posted something while I was writing my post, I'll read later.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:47 am

Ok I'm sorry Qloof, everyone. I bolted out in anger... sincere apologies.
Think again I'm never going to tell that.
Infact this is actually entertaining me. Qloof you can continue your "usual" work and keep me entertained with this. This is so much fun... I've never been This happy before. Hey Qloof why don't you get your little buddies to team up and make me happier

@Muzozavr, sorry for not answering your earlier question. The spyeye is there in the shop which is in the west of town. And please wait for me to fix the adventures. By the way, woods rescue is 3 and a half years old.it's solvable. I'll uupload the solution soon. I'll add more dialogues in the town as per your request
Last edited by Blazeknight on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy to Help!

samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:58 am

Oh my gosh are we actually fighting because of somebody's hub?
It's supposed to be a joyous occasion, not an all-out war.

This is even more ridiculous than the Cookie Clicker one.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

Blazeknight wrote:Ok I'm sorry Qloof, everyone. I bolted out in anger... sincere apologies.
Think again I'm never going to tell that.
Infact this is actually entertaining me. Qloof you can continue your "usual" work and keep me entertained with this. This is so much fun... I've never been This happy before. Hey Qloof why don't you get your little buddies to team up and make me happier
Just answer this for me: What the hell did I do to you outside of this thread? I seriously have no idea where this anger is coming from.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS PUNKS

I planned this for 3 days... Wasn't that electrifying?

In real I've no grudge against anyone and all this eruption was fake. MNIK fooled us all last year. So I wanted to do something like that and thus purposely changed things in the hub expecting criticism and Yeah it worked well as planned. (The old version Had no errors and this One had - u should have thought that that ws spooky)

Sorry to those involved in the joke... I know you'll all want to kick me hard... LOL
Happy to Help!

Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 am

... That was seriously not funny. :(
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:10 am

Blazeknight wrote:HAPPY APRIL FOOLS PUNKS

I planned this for 3 days... Wasn't that electrifying?

In real I've no grudge against anyone and all this eruption was fake. MNIK fooled us all last year. So I wanted to do something like that and thus purposely changed things in the hub expecting criticism and Yeah it worked well as planned. (The old version Had no errors and this One had - u should have thought that that ws spooky)

Sorry to those involved in the joke... I know you'll all want to kick me hard... LOL
WHAT!!!
Blazeknight, did you notice for a second what happened to MNIK's level?
It got locked.
I don't think he even meant it as an April Fools joke.
Please don't do this ever again. You really went too far today.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:10 am

Weeeeeelllll, I never played the old version of the hub, so I didn't even have the chance to figure this out. Although I did find it suspicious that the older topics had no mention of "Flip N Turn". I thought it was due to conversion issues or maybe there's something off-screen that I'm not seeing due to the lack of the spy-eye. By the way, thanks for telling me where to get it.

In any case, I haven't gotten too far into the hub yet, so restarting won't be painful. I think I'll wait for you to upload the "proper" WA3 version of your hub that can at least be solved the whole way through... including "Flip N Turn". I mean, really, I like the material when it's not broken, "Ruin Rescue" was great... I think a proper non-broken version will be awesome. :D

The joke itself, though, was seriously not funny. It'd be interesting, though if you turned the entire hub and all of its adventures into bizarre illusion worlds a-la "The End" or into a massively unfair IWBTG version of itself. That would've been a hilarious and great April Fools prank. Lashing out on others for no reason is just not funny nor appropriate. :(

Anyway, looking forward to proper non-broken PQ, now that I know it actually exists. 8)
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 am

I figure I should mention it now instead of later - I'm not actually angry over this debacle. I'll be honest, I was feeling hurt by it, but I know you didn't mean any genuine harm. The intentionally broken hub part was a clever idea.

On that note, what Muzo said. I'm looking forward to the proper Paradise Quest. :)
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 am

I'm sorry Qloof and others... I have a whole apology letter coming up in a hour.
Happy to Help!

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 am

Blazeknight wrote:HAPPY APRIL FOOLS PUNKS
YES, I KNEW IT!

I actually had a feeling this was a prank all along. I've seen your earlier hub designs, and they were much better than this.

However, you should really find a less nasty idea for a April Fool's prank, next year. Pretending that you hate Qloof and writing a huge rant about it really isn't all that funny.
Last edited by yot yot5 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am

SINCERE APOLOGIES MY FRIENDS

First, about this idea, I don't know how but this idea aroused from watching a revenge movie. I wasn't partial on choosing my target. Qloof just happened to come into the trap. I'm really sorry big guy, I didn't mean it to you. Then, I could have chosen any other form for fooling you all but this happened to be a spontaneous idea I got two days ago. Sorry people for taking you into this. I'm gonna write "I'm sorry" 100 times on paper if that satisfies you all.

Second, about my game making feel, I'd like to take in criticism like I usually do and did in the two old PQ topics. Continue to keep criticising constructively and I'll make my hub better. About the graphics, please specify where tiles are mismatched along with screenshots so that I can reduce 1-2% errors too. Next, the adventures... many of them were designed like 3 years ago and it was when I was relatively new to the WAE. Dialogues was again a joke... I purposely put the old dialogues from WA PQ 2011 to fool you all. The new dialogues are already ready. Then, about emptiness in adventures, I feel it will look more natural than a congested place. I wouldn't want to change that. Sorry. Then coming to errors, they were made on purpose. Spyeye was supposed to be given by the Monish guy right in the start.

Third, thank you Emerald and SS01 for criticising my game Ballz when I was Dark Drago. If not for your help and reports, I wouldn't have been able to make my own Mario engines which I have today. Thank you, Qloof and tyteen giving me a bit of advice when I deteriorated as Dark Drago and lost interest in designing. If not for you, I'd still be running away from my mistakes rather than facing them. And thanks to the Sammy brothers without whose rivalry I wouldn't have been able to complete the hub. Thanks to Pawelec too for reporting lots of errors in the demos. Thanks for my players in this thread and older threads too for keeping continous interest in the hub and inspiring me to have done it.

Fourth, I'm sorry for the joke. I never had or have any grudge against any one. I've already mentioned at times that I love you all and that's the reason pcpuzzle forum is special to me and it will remain special throughout. Wonderland is a real world far away from mine is what I feel each time I play it... thanks MS

Fifth, this has been a memorable APRIL FOOLS DAY but at the same time quite not the way it had to be, sorry again for that...

@MUZOZAVR
Thanks for your interest in this hub. For this very good thing you have done to me, I'll fix all errors and give you a really fun version with all your expectations. About the dialogues, that was the joke again... you'll be much more than happy seeing the new dialogues

@QLOOF
Sincere apologies once again. There's something I'd like to share with you. I'd want to introduce to you, my world of game designing. The reason why I do games is because they are fun to do. I never do them for competition or fame. Criticism helps me make them more perfect rather than watch it as a means to tarnish my image. No, I take it lightly like usual and will be happy to know how my game can become enjoyable. Moreover, I thought you said that you evaluate your progress in terms of how others rate your games. I think you must start to praise yourself in terms of self-worth. It will induce a calmness and serenity in your works. Take in others' ideals too but others' based evaluation (which I thought you said) will not give you much fun. It will be more like making it for them. IMO... not forcing you

@OTHERS
There's no way I have any grudge or vice-versa but that's that. No flaming on you... sorry again

So, the real PQ will come as a WA3 game replacement with adventures, graphics and logos because there's so much adjustments that I need to do if I want to port it into WA3 editor... Until then, please wait :D
Happy to Help!