The Invasion Decalogy: Parts 1 & 2

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

The Invasion Decalogy: Parts 1 & 2

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Invasion Decalogy:

1. The Frozen Wasteland

2. Chomper Castle Invasion (Down below.)

3. Breaking & Escaping!

4. Banished!

5. ???????????

6. ???????????

7. ???????????

8. ???????????

9. ???????????

10. ??????????

(Please note that adventures might be added in the future, and that the number of question marks is not exact.)

:idea: Welcome to a new series of my adventures! Today we have my first adventure in the Invasion series, Called: "The Frozen Wasteland"! :D

The Invasion Series is a bunch of adventures where you work for Z-Bots and help them invade other planets! :twisted:

I hope you all enjoy the first adventure in the series! 8)

Edit: If you want to download the other adventures of the series, scroll down to my following posts.

Edit #2: That's right, this is going to be the FIRST Decalogy! There's more coming... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FinnThor on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:02 am, edited 14 times in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

*Is looking at youtube videos and find Jutomi's videos on this*

Ha Ha!

I found your videos of this adventure before you posted them here! :twisted:

Hooray!

For the computer errors, those are actually the years 2015 and 2016, if you didn't notice right away. EASTER EGGS! :shock:

*Gasps* You killed your Bosses! HOW DARE YOU!!!
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 am

FinnThor wrote:*Is looking at youtube videos and find Jutomi's videos on this*

Ha Ha!

I found your videos of this adventure before you posted them here! :twisted:

Hooray!
Confound it... I forgot to post them here. :lol:

Speaking of which, here are my video solutions. ;)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I hope you enjoy. :)
FinnThor also wrote:For the computer errors, those are actually the years 2015 and 2016, if you didn't notice right away. EASTER EGGS! :shock:
I would have never guessed. :lol:
FinnThor finally wrote:*Gasps* You killed your Bosses! HOW DARE YOU!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Randome
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Randome » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Nice man! Perhaps the Stinker was captured by the
Z-bots and now has to help him.

OR HE WILL BE ELIMINATED. :twisted:

hopefully long after, the series has a good end,
For example, the stinker can destroy the Z-Bot Master
and escape the planet / spaceship.

Classic lol :lol:
-This forum is perfect to place my adventures!
Said the Random Guy who, to post, take centuries.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:12 pm

(Quick Note: This is a heads up for where you invade next; not the download for the next adventure.)

The next place you will be invading Is Chomper Castle On Planet Digestive.

The story takes a twist here has you try to break free from... *the TV stops working and you see static in order for me to not spoil anything. :twisted: *

This adventure will be uploaded today or tomorrow. Whichever one comes first!
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:32 pm

The 2nd Adventure To This Series has been Released!

Are you ready? :twisted:

MWM's Music Pack!

MNIK's Music Pack! Or is it "Musik"?

Edit: It seems like it's been forever since i uploaded this adventure and I've gotten no feedback on it. Has everybody died or something :?: (Not trying to be rude or anything.) (Also, I kinda.... slightly.... stole an idea from Jutomi's adventure: The Fireshadow Army in this adventure...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 am

Oops, I forgot to give you the WOPs for the adventure! :lol: :oops:

Well, here they are! :P
Cheese!

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 am

Surprisingly, you actually don't need to have a wop in your editor to run it in the player. Thanks for sharing, though, I'm sure other people would like to use your wops.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Well...

Post by FinnThor » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:05 am

Well, these aren't my WOPs, they were created by Jutomi, I'm just using them here for decoration. :roll: :lol: Please don't hurt me Jutomi...

Anyways, I hope to get some sort of feedback soon! :lol: Please... don't hurt me!
Cheese!

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 am

I will be uploading videos of both parts (with commentary. Tired, possibly slightly more sarcastic-sounding-than-I-intended commentary, but STILL.) shortly. Just a quick question; I didn't hear any songs from my music pack in the adventure, several .wlvs were without music, and I checked and I do have my music pack installed correctly (it works in other adventures). Do you hear music for all of the .wlvs when you play it? And, if so, did you by some chance use the old defunct 300 pack instead of the 600 pack? Otherwise, I am very confuzzed.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:11 am

Really pointless double post, but here's my playthrough of the first adventure. https://youtu.be/C9IzQnFqJQk
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:I will be uploading videos of both parts (with commentary. Tired, possibly slightly more sarcastic-sounding-than-I-intended commentary, but STILL.) shortly. Just a quick question; I didn't hear any songs from my music pack in the adventure, several .wlvs were without music, and I checked and I do have my music pack installed correctly (it works in other adventures). Do you hear music for all of the .wlvs when you play it? And, if so, did you by some chance use the old defunct 300 pack instead of the 600 pack? Otherwise, I am very confuzzed.
Well, I just checked, and it turns out I'm using version 1 of your music pack. I believe I am using the original version of MNIK's music pack though. The music worked for me when I tested it. As seen at the top, there are 6 parts to this Saga, as I'll plan for most of them to have custom music.Better get working on them... while Timecrokba's still working on Tennis Adventure #2.

Also, did you have MNIK's music pack installed too?
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:20 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Really pointless double post, but here's my playthrough of the first adventure. https://youtu.be/C9IzQnFqJQk
I watched the video, and when you mentioned "On Top Of The Voidmouth Part 3", I got excited! You better finish it! :evil: As for the feedback, none of it really offended me, The plot/storyline will be much more clear in future adventures. The gem room, was this thing called a "Vault", so you had to walk around to grab the stuff. I already knew about the Pow-Chomper thing you mentioned at the end of the video too. Remember, I'm ILLOGICAL, so of course there was no logic in the hacking. 8)

Also, I'll fix the filename stuff with future adventures. (And yes, Huge Discovery is chomper castle.)
Cheese!

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 pm

And, here's the second part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9IpgFP6JE COMPLETE WITH IMPLICIT DETAILS ABOUT WHAT MUSIC I WASN'T HEARING!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:And, here's the second part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9IpgFP6JE COMPLETE WITH IMPLICIT DETAILS ABOUT WHAT MUSIC I WASN'T HEARING!
I now see what you weren't hearing... I'll try to fix that if anybody else has that problem. Also, a little something about the next adventure, Z-Bots AWE, AZX, and EFD return! :shock: Also, due to the shortness of chomper castle, I will make this next adventure longer than expected. (Working on it right now!)
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Competition for the Demo of Technological Planning

Post by FinnThor » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Alright, so, I randomly thought this:

"From now on, why don't I have a challenge and the first person to complete it gets to play the demo of the next adventure in the series?"

As the quote said, I'm going to that because I want to. 8)

Anyway, to win the challenges, you must PM me that you finished it and send the attachment (if any are required).

The first challenge, which will end as soon as it's finished, is to be the first person to PM me. :shock:

The title of the PM must be: "Challenge Complete!", and you can PM me saying any random thing you want. The first person to PM me will get the demo of the adventure. :D

I want to see how this goes, so let's do this! (The Challenge starts... NOW!)
Z-Bot Beep Boop Spoiler wrote:Also, in the full version of the adventure (when it's released), you will have Z-Bot Powers! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cheese!

loofisawesome
Rainbow Wizard

Post by loofisawesome » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:32 pm

i have a suggestion

For the Z-Bot base music (if you are having any) I think you should have this music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8E8NQCErg
You posed dramatically.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:01 pm

loofisawesome wrote:i have a suggestion

For the Z-Bot base music (if you are having any) I think you should have this music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8E8NQCErg
I like the music, but can anybody put it in an .ogg file for me? I feel like it would fit the adventure really good. :D
Cheese!

|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 pm

FinnThor wrote:can anybody put it in an .ogg file for me? I feel like it would fit the adventure really good. :D
Here you go!
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:23 pm

*Bump*

So, I decided to try and do a playthrough of The Frozen Wasteland

Here is a link if you want to cringe at me failing: https://youtu.be/P3S57iq0Gvs
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Timecrokba wrote:*Bump*

So, I decided to try and do a playthrough of The Frozen Wasteland

Here is a link if you want to cringe at me failing: https://youtu.be/P3S57iq0Gvs
I found it funny how you kept failing. :lol:

Anyways, when you used the glitches at 1:41 or so, you said that that was probably how you weren't supposed to do it, but actually, that WAS the intended way. :lol:

Also, the only Invasion Decalogy adventure I didn't see at the beginning was "Banished!". That's a crucial part to the storyline, so you should probably play that too...

Also, I hope your recording doesn't screw up again, as I want a reaction from you for Breaking & Escaping. (Aka, play it blind and record it when you play it blind.)
Cheese!

Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:15 am

Well, the playthrough of Huge Discovery! is here: https://youtu.be/M6tNZRIJtEE

I was looking for Chomper Castle when I attempted to record this the first time, then I realized it was Huge Discovery, so my fails continue. :lol: