New Adventure: The Food Attack!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

New Adventure: The Food Attack!

Post by FinnThor » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Well, I promised this adventure in meet and greet, and i finally got free time to make it! :D

Everything you'll need to play the adventure is in the ZIP file, including the adventure. The only thing that you need that ISN'T in the Zip file is the custom music, so I'll just leave a link to that. MNIK's Music Pack!

This adventure was meant to be a storyline adventure, not a puzzle adventure. (If you know what i mean.)

I hope you all enjoy! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:44 am

Very fun. I'm starting to think one of my Master ZBot wops is broken though, as the bots are still indestructible for me no matter what.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Broken Z-Bot Wop

Post by FinnThor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I'm starting to think my Master Z-Bot wop is broken, as they are still indestructible.
Now, I KNOW your Z-Bot wop is broken. They were destroyed easily for me. Just in case though, here's a new one! :P
Cheese!

Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:43 pm

I think the Wonder+ mod might have made the Master Class Z-bots invincible, because when I played the vanilla editor, everything started to work fine. :?

Anyways, fun little level, though I was expecting a bit more cheese for the CHEESE level, but I digress, we got chocolate.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Timecrokba wrote:I think the Wonder+ mod might have made the Master Class Z-bots invincible, because when I played the vanilla editor, everything started to work fine. :?

Anyways, fun little level, though I was expecting a bit more cheese for the CHEESE level, but I digress, we got chocolate.
So, maybe the level didn't have enough Cheese in it. I'm only going to say one thing to fix this problem.
Spoiler wrote:Incoming Sequel! Will arrive ASAP. (At least, after I complete my Chomper Castle level for the invasion series. The sequel will have macaroni (Or will try) and more cheese. So, the sequel will be the TRUE Cheese Level.
Cheese!

Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Oh my!

Post by Creeperpasta » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 am

It's finally Here! *downloads*
OH MY! The soundtrack file! :O

It might take me some time to download, but :D I'm on it!
Please donate some crackers for my pet parrot.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: Oh My!

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 am

Creeperpasta wrote:It might take me some time to download, I'm on it!
Alright, but make sure to post back here after you've played it! :D
Honestly, I really should make a sequel (Which I will), and I can't wait to see what you think about it!
Cheese!

Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Oh my!2

Post by Creeperpasta » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:54 am

I can't seem to download the music pack successfully, darned internet.. :(
oh crumbs, may I know what song files did you use in the music pack? I'll look them up in the internet one-by-one :oops: Chrome's giving me a hard time with large downloads.

EDIT:

Hoo-hee no MAVs or any missing things, I am able to play it without the music file. (Waah please don't get mad, I'll play it with music X( )

But that aside, Hooo-WEEE. I love the three food levels! Sliding on frosted cheese XD YUMM. When I went to the next level, I was like OMG CHOCOLATE WAO YUM OMG WATER CHOMPERS HIT RANDOMLYY I Xed them, OMG NOO I HAZ NOT FILLED POW OMG GATE Xed me. Then the cake level was a bit of a mission impossible, with all the constant shooting.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: Oh my!2

Post by FinnThor » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Creeperpasta wrote:I can't seem to download the music pack successfully, darned internet.. :(
oh crumbs, may I know what song files did you use in the music pack? I'll look them up in the internet one-by-one :oops: Chrome's giving me a hard time with large downloads.

EDIT:

Hoo-hee no MAVs or any missing things, I am able to play it without the music file. (Waah please don't get mad, I'll play it with music X( )

But that aside, Hooo-WEEE. I love the three food levels! Sliding on frosted cheese XD YUMM. When I went to the next level, I was like OMG CHOCOLATE WAO YUM OMG WATER CHOMPERS HIT RANDOMLYY I Xed them, OMG NOO I HAZ NOT FILLED POW OMG GATE Xed me. Then the cake level was a bit of a mission impossible, with all the constant shooting.
Yeah, the cake level was pretty hard, but since the level was supposed to be mainly story, i had to make it hard.

YUMMY CAKE, CANDY, CHOCOLATE, AND CHEESE!

The music file I used from MNIK's music pack:

(D2) 210.oog Darken (Klonoa)
Cheese!

Creeperpasta
Gold Wonderlander

Re: Oh my!2

Post by Creeperpasta » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:39 am

FinnThor wrote:
Creeperpasta wrote:I can't seem to download the music pack successfully, darned internet.. :(

EDIT:

Yeah, the cake level was pretty hard, but since the level was supposed to be mainly story, i had to make it hard.

YUMMY CAKE, CANDY, CHOCOLATE, AND CHEESE!

The music file I used from MNIK's music pack:

(D2) 210.oog Darken (Klonoa)
:( maybe you also have the name of the file you used? It doesn't work when I set it to "(D2) 210.ogg" or "210.ogg"... Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I placed the file in the Music folder in Data.