Wonderland MOFI editor

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
2yu556
Rainbow Keeper

Wonderland MOFI editor

Post by 2yu556 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 am

I hope the title did not lead you to think this was a link to it. If it did I apologize for that, unfortunidently this is not the editor. However what it is is a list or bunch of suggestions and requests for the MOFI editor, should it be released, (and please Midnight Synergy, do make one) When the update comes out it should include everything found in MOFI, plus the origonal shtuffs, (spelled like that on purpose). But are there any other ideas on what should be added to the editor, or possibly things that could be improved?

Post them here, and hope that when the MOFI editor comes out, it will include many of the suggestions you have posted.

I personally cannot think of anything besides what is already in MOFI, but I'm sure everyone else has their own ideas.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 am

WA3 elements and Hubs!

Oh, wait, he's already going to do that... :lol:
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

Nobody wrote:WA3 elements and Hubs!

Oh, wait, he's already going to do that... :lol:
Actually, from Patrick's earlier response, it's not clear whether he will include MOFI stuff in the final version of the editor:
Midnight Synergy wrote:Finally, while there will not be a WAMOFI editor anytime soon, my plan is to make a final version of the editor bundled with the next game that would include all the bells and whistles necessary to make your own true hub/adventure game setups
So it might just be hubs. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem since we can still use my WOPs and converter programs to make use of any new game elements.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:19 am

To be honest, I don't think it would be a "final version" without the MoFI elements along with everything else, along with an easier-to-use interface, and possibly less MAV's (Clicking south of the level, for instance).

If we were including somethings that you found us (cbloopy), then possibly a better working method for custom textures, along with some of the .wop files you've made us, perhaps (Generic Square, for instance, or the advanced GC).
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 am

I think it should have everything from the original Editor, and all the MOFI stuff, too.
Kabooms Rock
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Kabooms Rock » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

multiple adventure levels :D :shock: :lol: :stinkylol: :piratesmile:
Kabooms Rock
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Kabooms Rock » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Qloof234 wrote:To be honest, I don't think it would be a "final version" without the MoFI elements along with everything else, along with an easier-to-use interface, and possibly less MAV's (Clicking south of the level, for instance).

If we were including somethings that you found us (cbloopy), then possibly a better working method for custom textures, along with some of the .wop files you've made us, perhaps (Generic Square, for instance, or the advanced GC).
I also think a better working method for custom textures would be nice :)

(yes i did change the font some :twisted: )
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Emerald141 wrote:
Kabooms Rock wrote:multiple adventure levels :D :shock: :lol: :stinkylol: :piratesmile:
Those already exist. :roll:
...but only with hacking.
dlcs18