NEW DREAM TOPIC (NFG)

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Technos72 wrote:Within the dream world, was anyone able to transform themselves into something? I did.
I once transformed into a chomper in a very long dream one night and spent all night wandering through Wonderland trying to eat stinkers. :P :shock: :twisted:

EDIT: Happy 5th page!
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 am

I dreamed an EPIC Dream last night!! :D :D

I dreamed that we were able to use rainbow magic!! Woo Hoo!!

I played with floing a little, aand trapped my sister in one floing bubble :lol: :lol:

I was frozen once with Brr. It wasn't too cold and I moved quickly, all of us said that we will not use pow!!

Whoopsy!! I woke up!!

I wanted to try pop on the light swith, and blink!! :cry:
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm

It is theoretically possible to use magics in real life - they are replaced with certain objects-

Floing=CAGES
Pow=GUNS
Pop=Remote Controls and Remote Controlled Objects
Grow=Gardening
Brr=Ice Gun? :? :lol:
Indigo=...
Blink=Vehicles, Jumping, Running, Swimming, etc.
Moove=ROBOTS!
Crimson=HOMING MISSILES!
Null=USELESS OBJECTS! :P *shot*
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Speaking about rainbow magic...
I once had a vision or a premonition where, with rainbow magic in the computer, I could make stinky use any magic as I liked from a rainbow magic ball!
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 pm

I had a Wonderland-related dream last night. It's weird because I almost never dream about video games, but it happened, I suppose.

So I was just going about doing stuff in the WA Player when Midnight Synergy randomly appeared in the wlv of the adventure I was playing. He used a CMD 7 and our stinkers appeared in a large wlv which looked to be about 80x80. Everyone else from the Discussion Board was there, so it was kinda like some online thing. We could interact and chat and stuff. The wlv itself was somewhat similar to Elements Test. It used the abstract texture and it had a bunch of WA3 gameplay elements. I remember seeing some floors that had pits below them (kinda like a walkway), along with 2D square sprite things that floated above pits and water and acted like floors. They were a turquoise color and similar to Generic Rectangles, except they had a ScaleAdjust of about 0.7 so you could see past them to the pits or water below. It was really fun playing around with the stuff with everyone else.

Eventually, all of us got CMD 7'd to a different wlv, which also looked to be about 80x80 and used the abstract leveltexture. We were all stuck on an 8x8 (I think) platform behind some gates. Using my Spy-Eye, I looked around and saw that there was a bunch of maze-like pathways made of RegBridges, and instead of water there were Sky High Impression pits. MS was standing on an isolated platform nearby. He told us that the first person to find the Rainbow Star in this wlv would be able to instantly get the WA3 Editor downloaded directly to their computers. My heart started pounding. This was my one big chance! But with my Spy-Eye, I couldn't find the Rainbow Star. Where could it be? After sitting around tensely for a minute or two, the gates blocking our way finally opened and we all barreled forward.

I don't remember everything that happened during the whole RegBridge maze frenzy, but I'll tell you what I can. Each of us went down different paths, with about three of us on each path in the maze. I recall getting Pop at some point and destroying some of the bridges ahead of people. Eventually I reached a RegBridge that was turned sideways like it was RollAdjusted. I used Pop on it and it retracted, cutting off everyone on the path behind me. I had finally reached some solid floors, bordered by walls. I followed the path of floors to the Northwest. Apparently this is where all of the paths converged. After going all the way to the Northwest, the path curved up and around to the outside of the bordering walls, where the floors formed a path that was 3 tiles wide. From what I could tell I was in first place, but there were several people close behind me. Me and the other people began running across the 3-tile-wide path, but some fancy-looking GrowZ Gates started closing behind us. Their XScale and YScale looked to be about 0.7 and their ZScale was about 5.0, and they had a texture similar to the abstract leveltexture floors. Gates closed after every 5 tiles, and they were closing faster than we could run. Some people behind me starting getting trapped between the gates. The gates were closing in on me fast. When I thought I was a goner, I saw the Rainbow Star on the very end of the path on the screen. I was about to reach the Rainbow Star when the very last set of gates closed just in front of me. I had failed.

The dream ended there. How typical. It was a really cool dream, though!
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

And that room won the editor, and everyone hated it. THE END!!!!! :D :D :D
That was a very interesting story, and I like the idea, and YOU FAAAAAIILED. :evil:
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm

That's a one of a kind dream!! :lol: :D

The strange thing that you seem to know the exact scale of every object,

How disappointing you didn't get the WA3 editor.... I would have exploded of anger if that happened....
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Yzfm wrote:The strange thing that you seem to know the exact scale of every object
I didn't, they were just estimations.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:I had a Wonderland-related dream last night. It's weird because I almost never dream about video games, but it happened, I suppose.

So I was just going about doing stuff in the WA Player when Midnight Synergy randomly appeared in the wlv of the adventure I was playing. He used a CMD 7 and our stinkers appeared in a large wlv which looked to be about 80x80. Everyone else from the Discussion Board was there, so it was kinda like some online thing. We could interact and chat and stuff. The wlv itself was somewhat similar to Elements Test. It used the abstract texture and it had a bunch of WA3 gameplay elements. I remember seeing some floors that had pits below them (kinda like a walkway), along with 2D square sprite things that floated above pits and water and acted like floors. They were a turquoise color and similar to Generic Rectangles, except they had a ScaleAdjust of about 0.7 so you could see past them to the pits or water below. It was really fun playing around with the stuff with everyone else.

Eventually, all of us got CMD 7'd to a different wlv, which also looked to be about 80x80 and used the abstract leveltexture. We were all stuck on an 8x8 (I think) platform behind some gates. Using my Spy-Eye, I looked around and saw that there was a bunch of maze-like pathways made of RegBridges, and instead of water there were Sky High Impression pits. MS was standing on an isolated platform nearby. He told us that the first person to find the Rainbow Star in this wlv would be able to instantly get the WA3 Editor downloaded directly to their computers. My heart started pounding. This was my one big chance! But with my Spy-Eye, I couldn't find the Rainbow Star. Where could it be? After sitting around tensely for a minute or two, the gates blocking our way finally opened and we all barreled forward.

I don't remember everything that happened during the whole RegBridge maze frenzy, but I'll tell you what I can. Each of us went down different paths, with about three of us on each path in the maze. I recall getting Pop at some point and destroying some of the bridges ahead of people. Eventually I reached a RegBridge that was turned sideways like it was RollAdjusted. I used Pop on it and it retracted, cutting off everyone on the path behind me. I had finally reached some solid floors, bordered by walls. I followed the path of floors to the Northwest. Apparently this is where all of the paths converged. After going all the way to the Northwest, the path curved up and around to the outside of the bordering walls, where the floors formed a path that was 3 tiles wide. From what I could tell I was in first place, but there were several people close behind me. Me and the other people began running across the 3-tile-wide path, but some fancy-looking GrowZ Gates started closing behind us. Their XScale and YScale looked to be about 0.7 and their ZScale was about 5.0, and they had a texture similar to the abstract leveltexture floors. Gates closed after every 5 tiles, and they were closing faster than we could run. Some people behind me starting getting trapped between the gates. The gates were closing in on me fast. When I thought I was a goner, I saw the Rainbow Star on the very end of the path on the screen. I was about to reach the Rainbow Star when the very last set of gates closed just in front of me. I had failed.

The dream ended there. How typical. It was a really cool dream, though!
COOL STORY 8)
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 am

I hardly ever have dreams for wonderland, the only dream that was related to wonderland was a nightmare, I've been seeing the weird stinker of mystery malfunction level everywhere, It was creeping me out, now It's all normal to me :shock: .
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 pm

ab-47 wrote:I hardly ever have dreams for wonderland, the only dream that was related to wonderland was a nightmare, I've been seeing the weird stinker of mystery malfunction level everywhere, It was creeping me out, now It's all normal to me :shock: .
I get those kinds of dreams way too often. :shock: :lol:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 pm

DP horrible dream I had. I got lost in my own WAE story. That is, I became a stinker in my dream had to enter LOST WONDERLAND and play all the aggravating levels I have made/am making/will make. Except it was much more dangerous and realistic, and the storyline was a bit different.

Why was it horrifying? Because the whole time I was going, I had to wear a toilet-shaped hat. :lol:
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm

I had a nightmare a few days ago where I was at this random college and I had a laptop and I opened the WA editor and a terrible message came up but I won't put it here since it had off-colour jokes and a bunch of cussing.
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:39 pm

I had the best dream ever last night.

There was this candy factory I found myself in. It made these colorful chewy candy balls that taste really sweet. The interior of the factory had 90% of all objects, walls, and floors made of the candy balls for me to eat on. Everyone there was welcome to eat anything.

When I go to heaven this candy factory shall be put up for me.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 am

I had a dream a few nights ago where there was this lady in a flying ice cream truck but it turned out that a random airship with all of the ladys donkeys knocked her out of the sky or something so she randomly appeared in my backyard wearing a cardboard box with ice cream drawings around it instead of driving an Ice cream truck. I have the creepiest mind ever.
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 am

I was really tired these past few days after camp and I took naps every day until now. Today I had my last nap. I dreamed that I was playing the finished decalogy of TFW, and I went through all 10 parts. Then when I got the last star, I woke up in my dream and got out of bed and went to the living room where my family was. Everyone in my family started calling me Wonderman109. I screamed and woke up for real. :shock:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:53 pm

DP I was awake until 1:00 last night and then I fell asleep instantly. I dreamed I was in a contest for flipping whole wheat pancakes while upside down for as long as possible, but then a helicopter on fire sweeps me off the rope which I'm tied to to be upside down and I fly into a giant bird's nest full of crowns and clocks.

A baby chick approaches and starts belching worm-filled headphone-flavoured ice cream at me, which is when my glasses turn into a wall that grows arms and starts chasing me.

I discover gravity has turned around and everything, including the oceans, are in space. But everyone in the area is alive. I float to the moon but a ninja turtle devours me.

I go unconscious but wake up in a quarter second in a bedroom of a nice house. When I open the curtains I see a path that goes on into the distance. I jump out the window and start walking.

2 hours later, I reach a huge can of soda and get sucked inside, where my alarm clock starts lecturing me on the essential unimportance of brushing your teeth while juggling whole wheat pancakes, which feels distantly related to the start of my dream somehow...

I wake up and realize my alarm clock is upside down somehow...what happened? I still don't know. This was all last night. :) :wink:

EDIT: :P
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:DP I was awake until 1:00 last night and then I fell asleep instantly. I dreamed I was in a contest for flipping whole wheat pancakes while upside down for as long as possible, but then a helicopter on fire sweeps me off the rope which I'm tied to to be upside down and I fly into a giant bird's nest full of crowns and clocks.

A baby chick approaches and starts belching worm-filled headphone-flavoured ice cream at me, which is when my glasses turn into a wall that grows arms and starts chasing me.

I discover gravity has turned around and everything, including the oceans, are in space. But everyone in the area is alive. I float to the moon but a ninja turtle devours me.

I go unconscious but wake up in a quarter second in a bedroom of a nice house. When I open the curtains I see a path that goes on into the distance. I jump out the window and start walking.

2 hours later, I reach a huge can of soda and get sucked inside, where my alarm clock starts lecturing me on the essential unimportance of brushing your teeth while juggling whole wheat pancakes, which feels distantly related to the start of my dream somehow...

I wake up and realize my alarm clock is upside down somehow...what happened? I still don't know. This was all last night. :) :wink:
THIS MUST BE A CUSTOM ADVENTURE! :lol: (I'm talking about making it a custom adventure)
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 am

I had a dream last night about something (I can't quite remember what) that made me and this group of people go on a quest in a mountain - which looked strangely familiar. We reached something odd - a river ending in a huge waterfall going a long way down with a marble staircase cutting across it like a bridge, except the middle was missing. Everyone swam across the gap and got to the river's other side but I was very tired and I couldn't move, fell, and drowned. I woke up sleeping on my side. :shock:
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 am

I had a dream where there was a zombie invasion, and we had set up a shelter in our house on our back porch for some reason (it's has screen windows and a lockable door). My sister invited her boyfriend for no apparent reason, and then I set up a sentry turret. (:?)
Suddenly, I was in a new place, some imaginary city, still in the zombie invasion (with no apparent zombies around), with other random people that I had formed a group with, we had a great safe house, and there were other kids for me to chat with and stuff, and then we woke up to find one of the adults gone, and there was a note that said something I don't remember... The window was open, and since the safe house was randomly next to some factory with a weird outdoor conveyor belt leading in, we assumed the guy had gone on to it, I went onto the gutter, got ready to jump...and the dream ended.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 am

I had the best dream ever a few nights ago.

I remember these historical facts:

-I built a giant pool sculpture the size of a 2 story house

- there were go carts

-There was a kitten

I remember I was driving a go cart which was being pulled (yet driven at the same time) by a dog and I remember a rocky area and I had a kitten and somebody pushed a button so the rocky area flooded and the kitten nearly drowned until I saved it and then I went home. FINALLY I CAN SLEEP IN PEACE!
My Level List
peegman
Rainbow Wizard

Post by peegman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 am

I had a dream, a little over a week ago

-I was on Youtube, watching an animation channel
-They accidentaly uploaded a video of a series that doesn't exist instead of the right video
-I didn't watch it because I wanted to watch it at the right time
-I then looked at another video showing a compilation of comments saying stuff like "You guys put up the wrong video"
-Later, whatever happened in that video happened in real life, even though I didn't know what it was.
-And the animation, was called "Yellow Yellow," and was the third episode

I am now inspired to bring Yellow Yellow to life, and have thought of ideas for the first 10 episodes.

The funny thing is, Yellow Yellow has absolutely NOTHING, to do with the colour yellow, just an ancient curse.
yee
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 pm

I had a dream where I thought I was playing IB but it didn't look like IB at all . Juat a scary game .

Differences:

-Some blonde character that was never in the game (And if he was , he had a very minor role)

- looking from first person

-I could edit it in an RPGmaker-like thing

-Had a lot more frightening surprises
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I had a dream I was the player in a game that had Wonderland elements but also others and looked like in real life. I had a first-person view. There was an actual Slenderman. I'm glad I run very quickly when going zig-zagged, or I would've been caught several times. See, this is what comes of hard work on my levels. :evil:
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 pm

I like how some of my dreams are too random that they are discordian ones.

I once encountered this big creature thing who called himself "the scrumptious" that is some kind of spinning wheel with faces on it which spins and aligns himself with the correct face following his expressions

Technos fan: WHAT? He's called the scrumptious? -cue jackie chan meme face-
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

I had a dream where my entire house was dark and I was afraid to look over my shoulder 'cause slenderman was stalking me (it sure felt like it)
My Level List
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

I had a dream where I went to America and there were human eating apples there, so I went home.
R u Srs?
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Last night I had a dream where I was checking into a hotel, and the receptionist had a trollface...
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm

LOL