NEW DREAM TOPIC (NFG)

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:01 pm

LittleZbot wrote:I know. It might have had to do with the fact that I was playing Yume Nikki right before I went to bed and I purposefully went to see FACE because I wanted to be scared. :P
You have the knife effect?If so how did you get it?
EDIT:Happy forth everyone.
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm not entirely sure. I got it that night and I was very sleepy.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am

I just remembered a really random dream I had a long while ago.A few years ago I think?Anyways this is the dream:

I remember I was running from this girl I knew and I remember that I was running into this supermarket and went to the employees only section and went around back and crawled back to the front (the girl was in the supermarket) 'cause it seemed to have windows on the sides and then I remember this women saw me and I ended up on the top story of the supermarket and the girl was going to kill me with her gun so I grabbed her gun and threw it out the window then she got really mad so she got her nintedo DS out and was going to kill me with it so I ran into a hallway and she did something with her DS and I woke up.

I have a weird imagination that likes to run a lot.
My Level List
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:50 am

You think YOU have a weird imagination?
Last edited by LittleZbot on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 am

LittleZbot wrote:You think YOU have a weird imagination? Read one of my dreams.
I know I did :lol: .It's just In every stupid dream I have I'm always running from something or someone.I remember last nights dream I was going through this place with my dad and he got kidnapped by these two 20 year old hippies (one of them was from TMZ I think) and I went to the couch they were sitting on with my dad in the middle (or he might've not been there I'm not sure) and they chased me with knives and I kept running until they gave up.(In my dreams I'm always slow)then I was in the front of the complex and this old women (or a man IDK what) sent her dogs at me and one was a hairy chiuaua and the other looked like a mastiff so I tried to stay away but the mastiff stood on his hind legs and took me home and I somehow ended up in our church and I was dead so they we're making a "memorial" (It looked more like a birthday party to me) for someone who recently died and then I saw a demon so some random women came in and casted the demon out with fire and I went and stirred the salad (which our choir teacher was doing for some reason) and then I went into this random room and saw the person who died who was a vampire in a coffin and he said something and I heard my mom's voice say something like"AHAHAHA HE'S A VAMPIRE" then a few seconds later I woke up.
My Level List
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 am

You're dreams are too regular. Eat three doughnuts, drink two glasses of soy milk, and go to sleep listening to the Song of Healing and you'll see what I mean.

llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 am

LittleZbot wrote:You're dreams are too regular. Eat three doughnuts, drink two glasses of soy milk, and go to sleep listening to the Song of Healing and you'll see what I mean.
My dreams make me want to scream to wake up.I mean in a few years I've excperienced:evil volcanos,attempted murderers repetitively,Nintendo DS's of doom,a fat lady who throws dishes at random strangers,a house with stairways that'll make you end up on the ceiling,cars that drive themselves,Uboa dressed as the grimm reaper,and literally my dream telling me to wake up.My Mind is evil :lol: .Even if my dreams are too regular they still disturb me.
Last edited by llarson on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Level List
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 pm

I just had a dream this afternoon.
Its just that I was Michael and I played soccer with Chompy.
Check out the story in General Wonderland Discussion
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Some of my dreams relate to Wonderland, too.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:22 pm

I only had one dream related to wonderland and that's 'cause I was running from chompers in this evil mall.
My Level List
Derp
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Derp » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

My dreams are just wierd. :lol:
I mean, Last night I dreamt this.

I was in the middle of a forest because I needed to find a purple lightbulb, And I couldn't manage to find it, Then A stickman with a chainsaw came out of a tree, And started chasing me yelling: NEED A DISPENSER HERE!
Then I got in my car made out of Potatos, and drove away with Jesus, Mr. Zurkon, And my best friend. Mr. Zurkon yelled: HOW DARE YOU NOT CAPTURE THE EVIL PURPLE LIGHT BULB OF ORANGENESS! At Mah friend, Even know he didn't leave the car in the first place.
Then he went out and got chased By Chainsaw guy, Who randomly turned into a Luminescent barrel.
He then found the EVIL PURPLE LIGHT BULB OF ORANGENESS and caused all criminals to turn into FARIES and then they had to work in TOASTER factories, To Aid the making of the Evil Toaster Comics.
Mr Zurkon then made Pancakes and Jesus did Jesus stuff.

Then I woke up and fell off my bed onto a lego brick. (OWCH)

THE END! :lol:
C.H.A.D - Cute Huge And Deadly!
ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC! *Stomps*
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Derp wrote:My dreams are just wierd. :lol:
I mean, Last night I dreamt this.

I was in the middle of a forest because I needed to find a purple lightbulb, And I couldn't manage to find it, Then A stickman with a chainsaw came out of a tree, And started chasing me yelling: NEED A DISPENSER HERE!
Then I got in my car made out of Potatos, and drove away with Jesus, Mr. Zurkon, And my best friend. Mr. Zurkon yelled: HOW DARE YOU NOT CAPTURE THE EVIL PURPLE LIGHT BULB OF ORANGENESS! At Mah friend, Even know he didn't leave the car in the first place.
Then he went out and got chased By Chainsaw guy, Who randomly turned into a Luminescent barrel.
He then found the EVIL PURPLE LIGHT BULB OF ORANGENESS and caused all criminals to turn into FARIES and then they had to work in TOASTER factories, To Aid the making of the Evil Toaster Comics.
Mr Zurkon then made Pancakes and Jesus did Jesus stuff.

Then I woke up and fell off my bed onto a lego brick. (OWCH)

THE END! :lol:
A parody produced and directed by Derps brain
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 am

My Dream:

I am a Stinker combined with a human.

So is everyone else around me.

I recognize faces from my life in some of the mutants.

I'm in a city with a big clock tower.

It starts moving off its supports and dragging around on the street.

Someone tells me I can only save the day by going to a very remote and hazardous place with several mutants I recognized as my Grade 5 class.

We venture into the hazardous area, on a path both near and in a volcano. An earthquake kills several people.

We reach a castle in the middle of a swamp full of dangerous mudmen. Somehow everyone who died re-spawned in our group.

We find The Solution to This Story's Problem in the castle after exploring.

But on our way back, another earthquake happens, and we have to think in both human and stinker ways to escape to safety.

The clock tower magically went back to normal after we found The Solution, saving The Day.

Then a familar-looking bed falls on me, goes right through me, and I wake up in my bed. :lol:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 am

Marinus wrote:I just noticed a very big lie!
Deeman the liar wrote:we all agree that not being able to edit posts will just cause spam.
It is a lie most of the time.

But being unable to edit your posts means my posts will have spelling, punctuation, etc. mistakes (from my bad skill at typing, not 'my STUPID brain' :o ) more often, because I tend to notice them only after I've posted, then I edit them and fix them so it sounds like I have

'EDIT: perfet :arrow: perfect'

spelling. :lol:

I actually had a dream

'EDIT: along :arrow: a long'

time ago about this. :roll: :lol:
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

I remember a few days ago I had a dream where my school was a town for some reason and when I went "home" I went into a house that looks like it wasn't even painted or finished 'cause you could see the wood and when I went inside it was like 40X larger or something in it and my dad told me to not talk 'cause there were Robots starting an invasion in there and for the rest of the dream I was running from robots.

I hate my dreams :P
My Level List
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 am

I had an incredible dream.

"I was Peegue for one second"

Boo hoo, my mother woke me up

LOL
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:48 am

Last nights dream WAS THE STUPIDEST AND MOST HORRIFYING DREAM I'VE EVER SEEN (Not counting the one with a shrunken head in a dream I had a few years ago) Basically we were eating candy but it got moldy all of the sudden and I took a bite from this crayon-shaped candy only to find mold on it so I got mad and spit it out and threw it. Then I ended up outside this house made of bricks and i saw Roseanne who said "(My Name) DID IT!!!!!" Then I went up to her to talk to her face to face and woke up. Sorry if that was a little gross. I hate my dreams. They're ALWAYS Disturbing.
My Level List
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Some of my dreams are related to wonderland,

One nightmare I was fighting a yellow chomper in my living room and I trapped it under myself...

Then I just realized it would bite me.. I jumped away then my grandpa came and fought the chomper with a big long wooden stick.. and here it ended up..

In another dream I found a red chomper behind my bedroom's door.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 pm

For many users here, its chompers that they dream of often...
You know why?
Every user here likes chompers, obviously mostly... :shock:
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Dark Drago wrote:For many users here, its chompers that they dream of often...
You know why?
Every user here likes chompers, obviously mostly... :shock:
Not me, I HATE CHOMPERS!!! :shock: THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE!! :shock:
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 am

I remember a nightmare where I was at home and it was like 12:00 am and I had a thick packet where I had to look up random people ( e.g. Opra ) and make a paragraph in a white box on their page about them and I had to finish it because I was going to hand it in the next day. That was the most disturbing thing in the history of , well , everything :shock: .
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 am

I had a VERY disturbing dream involving chompers last night.

I was sleeping and suddenly heard a chomper noise and woke up (in my dream) and when I opened the bedroom door, I was in space, seeing all of Earth (with the Wonderland rainbow cloud above North America for some reason like you see in MoFI's last cut-scene) and then I fell.

As I drifted through space, (somehow space got smaller and I was already passing Pluto after a few minutes :lol:) I encountered a void that looked like the patchwork quilt in 'Mystery Malfunction' and got teleported to a place that reminds me of the 'WAAAGGHHH!!!' room in Mr. Zurkon's brain form MNIK's 34th adventure.

Except the place was a hundred times larger, and I was viewing it from a real-life point of view.

I was a stinker, and various assortments of giant sandwiches, fat large chickens, flipping giant Chinese Chopsticks, extremely tall chompers, carpets with Spongebob Squarepants, hovering dragonturtles, flying chicken wings, GRANDPA'S TEETH, weird-looking spikeyballs, bouncing mirrors, floating MAV dialog boxes, and much more was in the halls.

Creepy and crazy music, ( a combination of pop, electronic, and creepy movie music or something,) was playing through the dark halls, and I heard a strange voice calling my name. I got through the pandomenium and found myself in a hall with millions of stinkers, some I recognized from existing levels, others from levels I plan to make, and many I had never seen before.

A rock with a can of mustard on top hit me and I woke up tangled in my bedsheets, gripping a piece of paper in one hand and biting, (or was it kissing :oops:) a pillow.

I went to the bathroom and got a nice sip of water.

Clearly, you should never have three dozen little butter cookies for dessert.

:D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Clearly, you should never have three dozen little butter cookies for dessert.
ENVY
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 am

Wonderman109 wrote:I had a VERY disturbing dream involving chompers last night.

I was sleeping and suddenly heard a chomper noise and woke up (in my dream) and when I opened the bedroom door, I was in space, seeing all of Earth (with the Wonderland rainbow cloud above North America for some reason like you see in MoFI's last cut-scene) and then I fell.

As I drifted through space, (somehow space got smaller and I was already passing Pluto after a few minutes :lol:) I encountered a void that looked like the patchwork quilt in 'Mystery Malfunction' and got teleported to a place that reminds me of the 'WAAAGGHHH!!!' room in Mr. Zurkon's brain form MNIK's 34th adventure.

Except the place was a hundred times larger, and I was viewing it from a real-life point of view.

I was a stinker, and various assortments of giant sandwiches, fat large chickens, flipping giant Chinese Chopsticks, extremely tall chompers, carpets with Spongebob Squarepants, hovering dragonturtles, flying chicken wings, GRANDPA'S TEETH, weird-looking spikeyballs, bouncing mirrors, floating MAV dialog boxes, and much more was in the halls.

Creepy and crazy music, ( a combination of pop, electronic, and creepy movie music or something,) was playing through the dark halls, and I heard a strange voice calling my name. I got through the pandomenium and found myself in a hall with millions of stinkers, some I recognized from existing levels, others from levels I plan to make, and many I had never seen before.

A rock with a can of mustard on top hit me and I woke up tangled in my bedsheets, gripping a piece of paper in one hand and biting, (or was it kissing :oops:) a pillow.

I went to the bathroom and got a nice sip of water.

Clearly, you should never have three dozen little butter cookies for dessert.

:D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
Spongbob?!? :lol: If I saw him in my dream then I'll think I'm doomed. Your dream reminds me a bit of Yume Nikki except without the creepy ambience and creepy stuff :lol: . My dreams are always ALWAYS ALWAYS disturbing. Yours, derps, and little zbots are just plain funny :lol:
My Level List
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 am

Can anyone here lucid dream?

I can't.

Once I had a dream in which some random guy was chasing me in my house. Eventually I decided I should get this to stop. What pops into my mind? A weapon. A sword, because swords are awesome. Well? I imagine it in my hands and...
...the guy blocks my thought. He makes a comment about how he can block that sort of things. By that time I freaked out and ran out of my house down the street. Shortly after, I woke up.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

I had a dream that I was watching that video (what's it called again?) of a flying cat for hundreds of hours and it felt like it was hundreds of hours.

I swear, my mind is over-active.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:57 pm

My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm

I was watching a bit of that before I went to bed. :lol:
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:07 am

Within the dream world, was anyone able to transform themselves into something? I did.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 am

Technos72 wrote:Within the dream world, was anyone able to transform themselves into something? I did.
What did you turn into? I sometimes have something random, disturbing, and terrifying happen to me. I can't remember any though. As a matter of fact I'm not even sure if I transformed into anything.
My Level List