Freesteam.org dont go there.

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Freesteam.org dont go there.

Post by tails the fox » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 am

Its a stupid place. it banned me for no reasson I WASNT EVEN DOING ANYTHING it happened just now. im crying right now and im only 10 but lexie is still my girlfriend shes my age. (yea if i said i was diffrent ages i kinda forgot) anyway im crying right now my mom is saying shes gonna sue the heck out of the creator of freesteam.org when she can.
Trust me dont go to freesteam.org its a waste of time its just bull. dont go. Unless you wanna have administrators deleteing your posts.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 am

You got banned on Steam, or on freesteam?

If it was Steam, the actual service, you can't blame anyone else for it. It says in the user guidelines to only ever use your account info on steam's official site or in the client.

As for the freesteam forum itself, I'm checking it right now. It's a much more mature environment than here, I can tell from their content (no, nothing inappropriate).
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 am

If you weren't doing anything for very long it might have simply deleted your account as an inactive user. If it doesn't say something like "sorry, you aren't allowed to use this board" and just refuses to log you in... then that's exactly what happened.

If you do see a message like that, though... you may have been banned. However, we don't know the other side of the story. It may have had a reason. It may have even been a mistake, a technical problem based on sub-networks. (If tons of people repeatedly spammed there from the same IP sub-network, the admin may ban the whole sub-network, and if you happen to be there... yep)

Most IP-bans aren't too good at actually banning you, though. Try going from here:

http://proxify.co.uk/

(I can't believe I'm giving someone information on ban dodging... :roll: )

Basically it's a way to hide your IP and stuff... actually a great thing, too. Be careful, though: if you get banned while under Proxify, you'll probably have to search a different service like that, because the "shield IP" of such services almost never actually change.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 am

If im banned on ToonTown, I GONNA USE THAT. :twisted:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 am

Ok i was just majorly cussing. If you have an account on there check the chatbbox look for a guy on their chating bad stuff his username is tailsthefox101. look i was right about one part. i learned i fixed my requests and sentences and MY POSTS WERE STILL DELETED! I have rage that takes over me and well i cant resist to cuss.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 am

^_^ wrote:If im banned on ToonTown, I GONNA USE THAT. :twisted:
I tried doing a ghide I-P register wont work. YOu gotta be premiumm and i am sure you wont be able to become premium.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 am

You could have edited your post and add that one in it than just posting 2 at same time.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.