Sonic comics New comic! And a epic cliffhanger!

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Who do you think you are, to tell other people what they should do Deeman?
(You also didn't answer my questions in the other topic.)
And what do you mean with: "NAO"?
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Marinus wrote:Who do you think you are, to tell other people what they should do Deeman?
Well actually, the rules say it isn't allowed. So Deeman223344 is right.
Marinus wrote:And what do you mean with: "NAO"?
It means "now" in Deeman223344 language.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 pm

No answer, Deeman? Good. Very good! Because from now on, to everyone who acts like he/she is God, telling other people what they should do or not do, instead of asking a friendly way with a good reason, I'll get you! You're not God!

And the same for you BB!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm

BB, to be honest, I'm very surprised that you even have the courage to post here and tell other people that they're wrong, while you didn't respond on three posts in the pirate topic.

Edit: And if I ask a question to Deeman, I definitely don't ask you!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

No answer, Billy Bob? Good. Very good! Go To 2 posts above.

Edit: Good night.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Marinus wrote:No answer, Deeman? Good. Very good! Because from now on, to everyone who acts like he/she is God, telling other people what they should do or not do, instead of asking a friendly way with a good reason, I'll get you! You're not God!

And the same for you BB!
Well that was unfriendly. But I guess that is OK seeming as our new god (or perhaps more of a devil) Marinus says that unfriendliness will solve the situation.

All I'm doing (and what Deeman223344 did in this case) is saying to do something which the rules say to do. :roll:
Marinus wrote:BB, to be honest, I'm very surprised that you even have the courage to post here and tell other people that they're wrong, while you didn't respond on three posts in the pirate topic.
I'm not in the mood for arguing. :roll:

(And if your going to say this post is unfriendly then perhaps you can think about your unfriendly posts!)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 am

I'm not in the mood for arguing.
You're kidding.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:07 am

Marinus wrote:
I'm not in the mood for arguing.
You're kidding.
No I'm not. I really don't like arguing at all actually.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, indeed, the only thing you like is that everyone realizes that you are right (without arguing) And that's not going to happen.

But you don't even have the courage to write your words in a readable size.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 am

Marinus wrote:No, indeed, the only thing you like is that everyone realizes that you are right (without arguing) And that's not going to happen.
I would like that of course, but that's impossible unless I argue. But when I argue of course everyone's going to be against me. I'm sure you just all hate me like the rest of this world.
Marinus wrote:But you don't even have the courage to write your words in a readable size.
Courage? I knew you were going to read it no matter what size. I did that because it wasn't as important.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 am

I'm sure you just all hate me like the rest of this world.
And if you act like this, are you really surprised about it? I can't imagine.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:27 am

Marinus wrote:
I don't act like this if you mean being mean.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:38 am

The only reason people don't like you here is because you keep trying to pass your opinions off as being the only truth of the matter. Of course people aren't going to respond positively, you can't expect them to.

I, for one, don't hate you - I just don't like it when you start saying that you're always the one who's right just because others disagree with you. You can't blame other people for that, you're only bringing it on yourself.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:43 am

BB wrote:or perhaps more of a devil
I think calling someone a devil, is violating the most important rule: "Play nice". Patrick what do you think about it? Sorry about your back and ibuprofen problem, but I think no moderator can handle this. You're needed here.

Edit: Well, Qloof, about moderators, I hope your post will help, but I'm not sure. :?
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

Qloof234 wrote:I, for one, don't hate you...
Oh please (as Marinus would say) - You don't have to lie. You're the person I would least expect to not hate me. Especially since you gave me that (what was going to be) IRC ban. It was quite clear that that was your dark side.
Marinus wrote:
BB wrote:or perhaps more of a devil
I think calling someone a devil, is violating the most important rule: "Play nice". Patrick what do you think about it? Sorry about your back and ibuprofen problem, but I think no moderator can handle this. You're needed here.
I was waiting for that response. But I wasn't trying to make you upset - that was a test. Because that was how mean you were - and you said that it helps situations.
Last edited by billy bob on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:51 am

Patrick, I'm sorry but you're really needed here.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:53 am

Marinus wrote:Patrick, I'm sorry but you're really needed here.
For me or you?
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:53 am

Exactly, I don't have to lie, and I'm not lying. I don't hate anyone on the forum. Some users might get on my nerves a lot (not naming anyone here), but you're not one of them.

As for the IRC ban... I'm sorry. I was just angered because the topic wasn't going anywhere except in circles.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am

OK, I'm sorry everyone. My behavior was inappropriate. It was just a test to see if Marinus got hurt by it so he or she could understand how I feel about his mean posts. But that was easily mistakable.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am

I expect a clear explanation about " my mean posts" tomorrow.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:02 am

Marinus wrote:I expect a clear explanation about " my mean posts" tomorrow.
Well, there was some of yours in this topic. And some of yours in the argument, and one of yours you deleted. I would show you some more tomorrow, but I am too upset. I'm going to leave for a couple of days (but I might be here for the next twenty hours).

*wonders if you are still struggling with my recentest level*
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 am

"Some of yours" can mean everything. I've no idea what you're talking about. And I don't remember what I deleted. Usually I don't delete posts.

So, you're still talking in riddles.

About your level; If you're acting like you did tonight, I'm going to delete your level without looking at it anymore.

I always liked you, but tonight, you disappointed me so much, that I don't know anymore. :cry:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:20 am

Marinus wrote:I always liked you, but tonight, you disappointed me so much, that I don't know anymore. :cry:
Again; sorry. It was just a test to see if you would react nastily and to see if you would get upset so you could see how hurtful your mean posts were. :cry:

Sorry.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

STOP IT JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR GONNA FIGHT LIKE THIS MAKE A GOD DANG TOPIC ABOUT IT!
DON'T FIGHT IN MY TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'VE AGRIVATED ME PEOPLE!
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 am

I have to agree with tails. This seems like it could start a flamewar

PLEASE DON'T FLAME!! :cry:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:26 am

It's already over. I've said sorry three times (but actually, Marinus hasn't said sorry once (or more than once)).

I've made a terrible mistake. But I've learned from it. None of us are perfect.

But, Marinus, your behavior was very bad too. I think your behavior was as bad as mine. :roll: It was mainly the posts on this topic that were mean.
Marinus wrote:BB, to be honest, I'm very surprised that you even have the courage to post here and tell other people that they're wrong, while you didn't respond on three posts in the pirate topic.

Edit: And if I ask a question to Deeman, I definitely don't ask you!
Marinus wrote:No answer, Billy Bob? Good. Very good! Go To 2 posts above.

Edit: Good night.
Marinus wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: No, indeed, the only thing you like is that everyone realizes that you are right (without arguing) And that's not going to happen.

But you don't even have the courage to write your words in a readable size.
Marinus wrote:
Marinus wrote:No answer, Deeman? Good. Very good! Because from now on, to everyone who acts like he/she is God, telling other people what they should do or not do, instead of asking a friendly way with a good reason, I'll get you! You're not God!

And the same for you BB!

Also, when I said devil I wasn't trying to call you a devil, it was mainly a joke (partly a test). Marinus, don't you really have sense of humor? :(

Although I really should have clarified that that was a joke though (seeming as if you don't understand then it would have been an insult). So I am sorry.

Also you posted this:
Marinus wrote:And I hate all the crap you made. Who cares?
And if I remember correctly you had another post saying "I think you are the one that sucks...".
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am

There's one thing I have to admit; If I had taken more time before replying, I probably would have said some things a different way, so for that part: I'm sorry. About the rest, I would like to talk more later. (perhaps in a new topic.) Also I would like to have your explanations about things said in the pirate topic and in some other topics, (perhaps in the same new topic) before you say anything about other people's behavior.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 am

Marinus wrote:There's one thing I have to admit; If I had taken more time before replying, I probably would have said some things a different way, so for that part: I'm sorry. About the rest, I would like to talk more later. (perhaps in a new topic.) Also I would like to have your explanations about things said in the pirate topic and in some other topics, (perhaps in the same new topic) before you say anything about other people's behavior.
OK. Do you want to create the topic?
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 am

Maybe later today or another day. You may do it too if you want. First I want to try to get some more sleep. I guess you didn't get much sleep either.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 am

Marinus wrote:First I want to try to get some more sleep. I guess you didn't get much sleep either.
I haven't got any sleep. It's 06:27. I might not sleep at all today. That's never happened before.

Anyway, goodnight!